Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:59:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SixHourPonzi.com | Late Buy-in Rewards | 6 Hour Rounds | Up To 155% ROI  (Read 1884 times)
SixHourPonzi (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:17:53 AM

Quote from: justinetime on Today at 01:53:03 AM 100 hours, 24 hours , 6 hours.
Where is the 30 minutes ponzi ?, I've been waiting for it You do realize that 6 hours is not a time duration till payout, it's just how long each round lasts.

What is difference between round and payout here?, don't say we can only see the money grow but we can't withdraw Grin

P.S : I have no time to see your video, I don't think it is necessary
It's actually a quite funny video, by OneyCartoons... Anyways, you will get paid after your payment recieves one confirmation and someone has invested after you while it being your turn to be paid.

The round is just set it place so there doesn't become a huge amount of money that needs to be sent in order for it to become the last person's turn...
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:44:05 AM

This is not even a gambling game. Its a scam! whoever you are quit stealing peoples money!

Tell me how we are stealing people's money?
With automatic payouts, the most we could ever get from scamming is a few btc.

Why would we scam when we can just tax every transaction and get money that way?
We have people gambling against the fact that they believe people will invest after them, it's a gambling game.

First I thought you have forgot those guys https://blockchain.info/en/address/1FWvJo6Xd3G3T1NV1dJTV3kshrq1YHcf7V when changed receiving address few times after the maintenance, but now seems it was on purpose, you behave as if nothing happen. What the point of scamming that low amount, don't get it.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
SixHourPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:50:36 AM

This is not even a gambling game. Its a scam! whoever you are quit stealing peoples money!

Why would we scam when we can just tax every transaction and get money that way?
We have people gambling against the fact that they believe people will invest after them, it's a gambling game.

First I thought you have forgot those guys https://blockchain.info/en/address/1FWvJo6Xd3G3T1NV1dJTV3kshrq1YHcf7V when changed receiving address few times after the maintenance, but now seems it was on purpose, you behave as if nothing happen. What the point of scamming that low amount, don't get it.

Those were our own transactions that we were using to test, if people got their money stolen which they haven't then they would have posted by now. If someone got scammed then they can sign their address and prove it on the thread.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:24:59 AM

Those were our own transactions that we were using to test, if people got their money stolen which they haven't then they would have posted by now. If someone got scammed then they can sign their address and prove it on the thread.

Are you sure? Looks like some of your "own transactions" doesn't agree with you.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:29:41 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM! why bother debating with a scammer?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:11:37 AM

spamming emails now huh scammer ?? I don't remember joining any mailing list!!! valued customer my ass...

SixHourPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:50:12 AM

spamming emails now huh scammer ?? I don't remember joining any mailing list!!! valued customer my ass...

snip...

1) We have not scammed anyone. Please check the transactions on the blockchain for guaranteed, unquestionable truth.
2) You must have signed up to our mailing list otherwise how do we have your email?

SCAM SCAM SCAM! why bother debating with a scammer?

Once again, We have not scammed anyone. Please check the transactions on the blockchain for guaranteed, unquestionable truth.

Are you sure? Looks like some of your "own transactions" doesn't agree with you.

Yes we are sure, We can only see our tested addresses, Like we have said, if people have deposited and have not received a payout they should have done or we changed address, All they have to do is sign their address, show us on this thread and we will pay them back.

Seketsuna

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:52:06 AM

deposit now and get scammed now!
SixHourPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:56:19 AM

You really are a complete idiot.

as I have already said to you... which you cant seem to understand, We have not scammed anyone. Please check the transactions on the blockchain for guaranteed, unquestionable truth.

So please learn to read before you come back and post the same nonsense.
Seketsuna

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:16:38 AM

as I have already said to you... which you cant seem to understand, We have not scammed anyone. Please check the transactions on the blockchain for guaranteed, unquestionable truth.

calling me an idiot doesn't make remove the fact that you're a scammer and your site is a scam
your intention is clearly to scam scam scam!

PONZI SCHEME
A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp
SixHourPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:23:17 AM

calling me an idiot doesn't make remove the fact that you're a scammer and your site is a scam
your intention is clearly to scam scam scam!

PONZI SCHEME
A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp

Once again, You need to read.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover"
Therefore, "Don't judge a website by it's domain"... we are not an Actual Ponzi Scheme that hides it's true identity with a mask. We are a game based on the style of a ponzi, it's as simple as that.

Seketsuna

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:28:00 AM

Therefore, "Don't judge a website by it's domain"... we are not an Actual Ponzi Scheme that hides it's true identity with a mask. We are a game based on the style of a ponzi, it's as simple as that.

Its still a ponzi! (-_-)

facepalm, I guess you don't know what you're doing is a form of scam. haha
SixHourPonzi (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:43:33 AM

Its still a ponzi! (-_-)

Its not a scam if its a game that is transparent that show all of our transactions. Which our game does.
jonte

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:37:27 AM

Its still a ponzi! (-_-)

Its not a scam if its a game that is transparent that show all of our transactions. Which our game does.

We understand the concept of a ponzi game. That's all good and well, however you have already scammed 13+ BTC in the past with your previous ponzis NextPonzi, AutoPonzi and BitcoinPonzi. You are the same guy who ran those three sites and ran with the user's funds. That's not on. That's why I'm calling you a scammer. I couldn't care less that you're running a ponzi game, the fact that you have already scammed people with other ponzi games is why you're a scammer. You're not fooling anyone.
bufa

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:38:35 PM

Hi,

could you please explain round 6?

You wrote "The last 3 investments in each round will be added to the beggining of the next with a 150% bonus."
The new round starts at 11am GMT, the last investments before 11am was:

1GPvLzNuu3qtBdcyyiPBXMp9gyHef3Awka   0.01100001   Click Here   0.01507001   137%       Received 10:59:29
1JWp97semH8dF6AUuvpRrPy7NaEYKkT28k   0.03000000   Click Here   0.04500000   150%       Received 10:11:36
1KrdrGexK2H5ez8EUZTDmkbo4ZCYm83inj   0.02000000   Click Here   0.03000000   150%       Received 10:05:53
123McEpqopw7oVeuyUwFzHmYscMCMD7kMi   0.06000000   Click Here   0.09000000   150%       Received 05:41:28

Why has the last investment in the old round only 137%, but the older ones 150%

Btw: Why is there still no payment?
Surger

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:56:38 PM

it looks most populer ponzi's for today Smiley
They should find more investor if they want to live for a weeks
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:38:04 PM

Hi,

You wrote "The last 3 investments in each round will be added to the beggining of the next with a 150% bonus."

1GPvLzNuu3qtBdcyyiPBXMp9gyHef3Awka   0.01100001   Click Here   0.01507001   137%       Received 10:59:29
1JWp97semH8dF6AUuvpRrPy7NaEYKkT28k   0.03000000   Click Here   0.04500000   150%       Received 10:11:36
1KrdrGexK2H5ez8EUZTDmkbo4ZCYm83inj   0.02000000   Click Here   0.03000000   150%       Received 10:05:53
123McEpqopw7oVeuyUwFzHmYscMCMD7kMi   0.06000000   Click Here   0.09000000   150%       Received 05:41:28

I think you need to pay what the first persons payout is before any payouts. I'm pretty sure thats how it works.
bufa

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:44:55 PM

Hi,

I think you need to pay what the first persons payout is before any payouts. I'm pretty sure thats how it works.
Okay, this could be the explanaition for no payment at this moment.
But why got the last investment in the last round only 137% and the older ones 150%?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: