Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get 60% profit every 24 hours! Let us introduce a new project: Getbitcoins.io  (Read 26816 times)
Hades.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:44:08 PM

Well duh this is how it works lol if you cant play with the big boys dont invest
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GaMeOveR-xD

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:06:56 PM

What is special about it?
The money does not get "frozen" for long periods. There is only one plan: 15% profit for 6 hours, 24 hours is 60%.

24 hours is 60%. Wtf? 24 hours is 30% ??
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:15:02 PM

THESE ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS .I MADE 3 TEST DEPOSITS WITH THEM CLAIMING PAYOUTS IN 6 HOURS , THE FIRST DEPOSIT SAYS PAID YET IT STILL HAS NO CONFIRMS AFTER 13 HOURS . THE OTHERS JUST BEFORE THE 6 HOURS RAN OUT THEY CHANGED THE TIMING TO 12 HOURS. YET AGAIN THE 12 HOURS NEARED COMPLETION LO AND BEHOLD IT BECAME 24 HOURS. JUST FILLING THEIR POCKETS .
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:16:33 PM

THESE ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS .I MADE 3 TEST DEPOSITS WITH THEM CLAIMING PAYOUTS IN 6 HOURS , THE FIRST DEPOSIT SAYS PAID YET IT STILL HAS NO CONFIRMS AFTER 13 HOURS . THE OTHERS JUST BEFORE THE 6 HOURS RAN OUT THEY CHANGED THE TIMING TO 12 HOURS. YET AGAIN THE 12 HOURS NEARED COMPLETION LO AND BEHOLD IT BECAME 24 HOURS. JUST FILLING THEIR POCKETS .
and what did you expect? to end up multiplying your money easily? if it sounds too good to be true then it is
stevetrac

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:23:27 PM

and what did you expect? to end up multiplying your money easily? if it sounds too good to be true then it is

READ IT DUMASS I SAID TEST DEPOSITS . I KNOW THE PITFALLS SO I TEST THEM OUT TO LEGITIMALLY SO I CAN CALL THEM OUT ,UNLIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SIT ON HERE POSTING UNQUALIFIED CRAP . OVER 30 POSTS THIS AFTERNOON ABOUT NOTHING GET A LIFE
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:32:23 PM

READ IT DUMASS I SAID TEST DEPOSITS . I KNOW THE PITFALLS SO I TEST THEM OUT TO LEGITIMALLY SO I CAN CALL THEM OUT ,UNLIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO SIT ON HERE POSTING UNQUALIFIED CRAP . OVER 30 POSTS THIS AFTERNOON ABOUT NOTHING GET A LIFE

What don't you understand? All ponzi sites are scams and they are illegal!No need for test deposits.

They pay first investors out (maybe not always!) to attract new investors and then they run away with the money.End of the story.
stevetrac

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:37:52 PM

What don't you understand? All ponzi sites are scams and they are illegal!

They pay first investors out (maybe not always!) to attract new investors and then they run with the money.End of the story.

i know like most on here and they can all decide for themselves what to do(play or not)  ,by getting in early with deposits and being able to show what they are people will not deposit anymore hopfully . then the scammers will get some coin but not the level's of cryptodouble or cryptowin

as for illegal only if they fail to point out thats how it works ,if not when they fail to pay does it become so
stevetrac

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:47:16 PM

i think you should all look at this  http://www.theponzigames.com/new/index.php as this makes everthing fair with no catches and as it says more of a raffle
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:50:35 AM

We have decided to change the charge and extend the deposit up to 12 hours. Profit percentage remains the same. Treat with understanding and without panic. Yes, it is an unpopular decision, but believe the only true for the further successful development of the project. We have noticed that some participants do circuit: Plant some money on the account and they themselves receive referral for himself and another 15% to the deposit. This kills the project and makes too great a burden. To those moments did not arise only right decision to increase the term of the deposit on time. Yes, profitability will suffer in terms of the rate of arrival, but the project will develop. And yes, 30% profit per day is also very good. We are committed to further long-term performance.

This is not a very good game if you keep changing the rules.  Sad
Hades.

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:09:48 AM

so many pending amounts
john03

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:53:37 AM

People should stop depositing into this...there hasn't been any payouts for several hours now   Angry

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:28:30 AM

All i can do is laugh at those who have invested..and heres meme...

Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:48:28 AM

People should stop depositing into this...there hasn't been any payouts for several hours now   Angry

This ponzi has already collapsed now. Hope the ponzi players will learn to stop playing in another clone. Grin

niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:27:58 AM

This ponzi has already collapsed now. Hope the ponzi players will learn to stop playing in another clone. Grin

People were warned that this is a scam from the beginning.I hope they got now a lesson.
getbitcoins (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:53:54 AM

Dear users, we were not able to pay you all deposits because he was a very bad plan of the site (6 hours 15%).
We changed the plan (24 hours 30%) now 01.02.2015 we start again, we have kept the balance of the purse about 30 BTC and will they pay you in your new deposits.
We really want to make the site work, because with a good percentage of it is very promising, we want you to have earned us.
Thank you for waiting for a nice working with you.

PS In order to get their previous deposits, invest again and the new amount be added to the old and displayed in a single transaction, and in 24 hours you will receive the payment.
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:59:03 AM

Dear users, we were not able to pay you all deposits because he was a very bad plan of the site (6 hours 15%).
We changed the plan (24 hours 30%) now 01.02.2015 we start again, we have kept the balance of the purse about 30 BTC and will they pay you in your new deposits.
We really want to make the site work, because with a good percentage of it is very promising, we want you to have earned us.

PS In order to get their previous deposits, invest again and the new amount be added to the old and displayed in a single transaction, and in 24 hours you will receive the payment.

You mean everyone who deposits again will be scammed again...Great!
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:27:23 AM

i will wait to see the payout  Grin  then i will see if i depose

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
GaMeOveR-xD

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:35:20 AM

"My investment" section blank?
My two deposits not see "All investment" section.
Referrals earnings not see ?

Please fix this problem.
crysis95

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:02:23 AM

if i get my deposits back i would invest them again to keep the project alive Smiley
GaMeOveR-xD

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:23:44 PM

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at getbitcoins.io Port 80

F.cK  Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: