Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying/Selling Bitcoins for PayPal  (Read 1164 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:16:33 AM

First off, don't mind my trust. I never scammed, just a failed extort. Second, if you are not at least a Senior, don't expect me to go first. Third, if you don't like my rates, don't bother asking for lower ones.

Buying My Bitcoins: 20% Rate. (15% rate if Senior+)
Buying My PayPal: 5% rate.

I accept from anyone and everyone except for Newbies, but charging back might not be the best option on someone like me. And remember rule two, don't ask me to go first unless you are Senior+ with at least a light green trust. Otherwise, you are free to go first or use escrow.

Oh, and posting stupid garbage like "I'm not trusted" is a waste of time since I will delete your post (**ahem**, Quickseller)

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:28:36 AM

Can't imagine anyone who actually has legit PayPal funds or doesn't intend on charging back would be keen on paying a 20% premium

Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:31:32 AM

Can't imagine anyone who actually has legit PayPal funds or doesn't intend on charging back would be keen on paying a 20% premium

20% is better than alot of Localbitcoin rates, and to some extent even or better than VirWox.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:50:59 AM

Oh, and posting stupid garbage like "I'm not trusted" is a waste of time since I will delete your post (**ahem**, Quickseller)
I am not sure how you plan on deleting posts either Huh Is BadBear about to give negative trust to a moderator account that you recently purchased?

Also +1 to the above. Most people with legit PP funds will simply withdraw to their bank account and buy with cash fiat.

Additionally I am not sure why anyone would pay a premium for your PayPal. It is usually the opposite.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:01:07 AM

I am not sure how you plan on deleting posts either Huh Is BadBear about to give negative trust to a moderator account that you recently purchased?

Also +1 to the above. Most people with legit PP funds will simply withdraw to their bank account and buy with cash fiat.

Additionally I am not sure why anyone would pay a premium for your PayPal. It is usually the opposite.

Ah dang I forgot to self-moderate, thanks for pointing that out. And rates are rates, if someone needs PayPal quickly they can just come to me

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:09:55 AM

Ah dang I forgot to self-moderate, thanks for pointing that out. And rates are rates, if someone needs PayPal quickly they can just come to me
Well I guess it is a free market, right.
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 01:57:30 PM

there is not a good exchange there that allow to sell your BTC for paypal so it can be a good option but there are still risk of charge back after transaction
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: