Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PAYING] CoinBooster.io | +140% Boost in 24 Hours | 0.001 Min. Deposit  (Read 4431 times)
Udyr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:39:20 PM

i see this already went bust lol.
sifter

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:44:02 PM

we are resolving the login issue with the vpn/proxy check now

the site came back online few hours ago after a server maintenance and upgrade we performed to enable mail server and SSL

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Perdator

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:22:09 PM

we are resolving the login issue with the vpn/proxy check now

the site came back online few hours ago after a server maintenance and upgrade we performed to enable mail server and SSL

Hope you start working again and user account balances stay the same.
Im just stop showing your faucet in my faucet rotator ( http://bestrotator.com ) and would want to see it again in our list.
wesshere

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:26:29 PM

I'm getting the error:

An error occurred: Please note that someone with this IP already claimed the faucet!

I am using a unique IP of my broadband. Is that a bug?
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:29:04 PM

I'm getting the error:

An error occurred: Please note that someone with this IP already claimed the faucet!

I am using a unique IP of my broadband. Is that a bug?

yes it is a bug we're currently fixing now

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:37:35 PM

Please note we will be compensating all upgraded members accordingly for the downtime and inconvenience caused by our maintenance. More details about this compensation will be followed up soon once we have restored full functionality to the website.

Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:51:22 AM

Please note we will be compensating all upgraded members accordingly for the downtime and inconvenience caused by our maintenance. More details about this compensation will be followed up soon once we have restored full functionality to the website.

if i upgrade now, can i have compensation ?? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Cool
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:59:43 AM

no, sorry  i would not recommend upgrading yet until we fix the issues Cheesy

and we're still debugging the issues, we're getting closer and i think we have identified the cause and now we're just doing a fix

Mr_SeLeNiO

Activity: 110
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:26:06 AM

and we're still debugging the issues, we're getting closer and i think we have identified the cause and now we're just doing a fix

ok Tongue, one more question that i hope you be allowed to answer, how many users are active and upgraded in your website?
sifter

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:28:15 AM

ok Tongue, one more question that i hope you be allowed to answer, how many users are active and upgraded in your website?

Not many at alll that is why we decided to do this big maintenance and get it over with before we have more members and more upgrades.

i wont give a exact figure but it is less than 30 total upgraded users varying from level 2 to 13. many of these are under level 5.

in the  near future we want to be able to priovide more transparency of our funds from revenue to show we are sustainable

i want to direct everyone to this thread which is our main: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201371.0

we did not make this thread since we purchase the domain from previous owner, i guess he made this thread for his site.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:33:08 AM

In a nutshell is this program back online and paying? Did the former investors have their balance resolved?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:02:08 AM

I think that master-P's account never changed ownership.

His password was changed four times:
2016-01-05 11:37:58
2015-12-17 13:55:10
2015-05-25 15:26:43
2014-10-19 04:07:48
No resets. All of the above changes were done by IPs which geolocate to the same general area. Also, his very first post and his very last post geolocate to the same general area. And for the last several months he's been using mainly the same IP.

Based on IP evidence, these users are possible (not certain) alts of master-p:
REAL-master-p
jeffersonairplane
kooke
MrBig
sifter
iflewtoday32
antonioserrano72
newflesh
AccTraderALT
ShameOnYou
berserkerbarrage
malaimult
protocol332
komodovpn
#yolo
IronMarvel
djshshajtm

Use this list as a starting point to see if you can find other links between them. Do not use my list as absolute proof. It is very common for two users to use the same IP at one point or another; 364 users have used the same IP as master-p, and the vast majority of them are not the same person.

Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address

Not true

Holy crap, sifter from coinbooster was master-p  Shocked
FifaCoinsSupplier

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:32:47 AM

My account had over 1 BTC before you guys stopped paying and now my account has been emptied...

icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:55:32 AM

Had over 0.2 each on my 4 accounts and now its emptied too. I cursed the owner of that site. Fuck him.  Scammer

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:01:47 AM

Had over 0.2 each on my 4 accounts and now its emptied too. I cursed the owner of that site. Fuck him.  Scammer
Why do you play which you cant afford to loose in ponzis ? Blame yourself and learn a lesson from this loss.
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:38:12 AM

do not visit this site, its still operating and generating money from the ads banner,
and its still have deposit option  Wink which its make this site still alive and running.
this OP very wicked.. lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: