Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Permabear celebration thread [proven experts talk]  (Read 1847 times)
homo homini lupus (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:55:23 AM

Complete sentences:

- I'm a permabear because ....
- Bitcoin is ...
- I think permabulls are ...
- Price will hit a bottom at: [price]
- The future of cryptocurrency will be ...
- optional: I made [number] Bitcoins/fiat last 12 months
catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:02:08 AM

how can you make BTC if you are permabear?

as far I know perma bears always sell and never buy
homo homini lupus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:05:08 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2015, 05:22:33 AM by homo homini lupus

how can you make BTC if you are permabear?

as far I know perma bears always sell and never buy

shorts are closed, coins sold to permabulls on a fake pump, rinse, repeat
In case after you bought it tends to go lower you dump immediately and just close the short lower again, wait for pump.

I think by now there must be permabears who made millions (maybe)
All i know is: there can be a lot money in that attitude with this market and this volatility

Bears just buy low and sell high while bulls buy high and never sell

(flame me for telling the truth)

But you're obviously a bull so you better take a seat over there, shut up and learn something.
This is bear-territory

GÜNther.Danish

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:59:13 AM

- I'm a permabear because ....
- Bitcoin is ... great! okay, just joke, bitcoin is a currency system with freedom!
- I think permabulls are ...
- Price will hit a bottom at: $150
- The future of cryptocurrency will be ...
- optional: I made 30-50 Bitcoins/fiat last 12 months
xDan

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:25:18 PM

- I'm a permabull because Bitcoin is something never before seen: programmable money that is open to anyone.
- Bitcoin is... love, Bitcoin is life.
- I think permabulls are pretty cool guys.
- The future of cryptocurrency will primarily be Bitcoin/sidechains, but others like Doge and some Anon coins will still persist and find utility.

:^)

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
DanielT

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:37:41 PM

I'm am short-term bear because I'm not feeling confident in the pumping for the next days.
Bitcoin is a pretty cool currency.
I think permabulls should try to trade, they would get more bitcoins.
I don't want to guess when price will hit the bottom.
The future of cryptocurrency is promising.
homo homini lupus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:51:29 PM

- Bitcoin is ... great! okay, just joke, bitcoin is a currency system with freedom!

yes, freedom to burn your money

- I'm a permabull because
[...]

now you're a permabullbear ... possibly a bit disoriented. Skizoid bull?

I'm am short-term bear because I'm not feeling confident in the pumping for the next days.

man, this starts sounding like a confession-thread.

xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:02:02 PM

- I'm a permabull because
[...]

now you're a permabullbear ... possibly a bit disoriented. Skizoid bull?
realistic bull? I'm permabullish over the timeframe of many months/years.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
homo homini lupus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:41:02 PM

So far only bulls answered.
I conclude: we are still in denial stage (i see first people stop denying)
Fear and capitulation in the community next i think right now we are coming along smooth from denial into capitulation. Needs sub 100$ for real capitulation and i think we will get that.

The bubble has been underestimated dramatically. (remember bubble is coming from cents on the bitcoin so bubble was probably one of the most epic in human history, you'll all go down in history for being even more mad than the tuliptraders from amsterdam)
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:47:07 PM

The bubble has been underestimated dramatically. (remember bubble is coming from cents on the bitcoin so bubble was probably one of themost epic in human history)

Even I as a type of permabear - even though I hate that terminology - has to declare this total bullshit. The previous bubble started when Bitcoin was well into the two digit range, if not the three digit range (judging from the previous ATH).  Also, don't make topics like this with a newb account: you won't be taken seriously anyways.
homo homini lupus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:57:47 PM

The bubble has been underestimated dramatically. (remember bubble is coming from cents on the bitcoin so bubble was probably one of themost epic in human history)

Even I as a type of permabear - even though I hate that terminology - has to declare this total bullshit. The previous bubble started when Bitcoin was well into the two digit range, if not the three digit range (judging from the previous ATH).  Also, don't make topics like this with a newb account: you won't be taken seriously anyways.

dude, what you call 'bubble' there is a little bump in the road (testpump). The large cycle, man. After the runup to which you refer media attention was just created and most people didn't know about it. So what you refer to as 'the previous bubble' was just the prelude for the actual bubble - they are both part of the same bubble.

Expect prices to come down to pre-2013 levels (in case you didn't notice: smart money who bought BTC for cents and single digits (and mined on laptops) is cashing out on your ass)
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:06:25 PM

dude, what you call 'bubble' there is a little bump in the road (testpump). The large cycle, man. After the runup to which you refer media attention was just created and most people didn't know about it. So what you refer to as 'the previous bubble' was just the prelude for the actual bubble - they are both part of the same bubble.

Expect prices to come down to pre-2013 levels (in case you didn't notice: smart money who bought BTC for cents and single digits (and mined on laptops) is cashing out on your ass)

First of all: I'm not stupid enough to own Bitcoins at this point. Second: talking the price down, as you are doing here, doesn't work. Some of you guys still don't understand that, and make dozens of accounts in the proces, but it never works. Bitcoin will have a use in the end, but it will be worth somewhere between 10 and 50 dollars when it finally stabilizes a long time from now.

Pre-2013 levels are out of this world for now. You obviously hope for it, but it won't happen. Ok 'man'?
homo homini lupus (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:10:20 PM

Bitcoin will have a use in the end, but it will be worth somewhere between 10 and 50 dollars when it finally stabilizes a long time from now.

I agree on this - 10$ to 50$ should be sustainable at least but take in account all the panicsales and overselling so it could briefly dip below sustainable prices. (during despair)
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:19:04 PM

I am a permabear because I have no  money.
I am a permabull because I am lazy or make enough money I don't give a shit about watching charts.

This guy got it right and is where we should all fall.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 10:58:17 PM

hi guys

- I'm a permabear because people here said I am
- Bitcoin is hilarious
- I think permabulls are comedians
- Price will hit a bottom at: 1
- The future of cryptocurrency will be intersting
- optional: I made 100 Bitcoins/fiat last 12 months

Seriously if bitcoin ever "hits a bottom" you won't be able to sell buy or do anything with it because the blockchain would have grinded to a halt.
Muuurrrrica!

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:49:03 AM

- I'm a permabear because i know the sellpressure on bitcoin and no matter how hard you pump it, it will always come back down
- Bitcoin is for the sheep
- I think permabulls are retarded
- Price will hit a bottom at: 17 USD
- The future of cryptocurrency will be not bitcoin
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 08:14:52 PM

I am a permabull because I am lazy or make enough money I don't give a shit about watching charts.
I invested more than I can afford to lose and I want get rich quick
alexeft
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:24:10 PM

What will permabears be called when bitcoin hits the bottom??!!!  Cheesy Wink
DanielT

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:27:43 PM

What will permabears be called when bitcoin hits the bottom??!!!  Cheesy Wink

If $0, prophets. If a bull market starts, idiots.
altcoin hitler

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:52:49 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 09:05:02 PM by altcoin hitler

What will permabears be called when bitcoin hits the bottom??!!!  Cheesy Wink

If $0, prophets. If a bull market starts, idiots.

0$ prophets (i just turned into one) going to not be stupid and profit off a miracle pump too. I think emergency pump will happen at one point to keep it from failing completely. I will be there and dump on the peak  Cool

The bearmarket will not end before the halving. And after halving it will fly like a chicken with a broken wing. (in case it can make it that long)

The problem of the believers is: they do not understand what money actually is

The bear is the intelligent man in this case and it has been proven. In case the market turns a bear can become a bull again. But right now not so much for bitcoin.

All you brainless bambies make no money at all. You are bagholders in this shit. And if it dies you go down with it and would be left with nothing.

Arrogant and stupid Bambi-sheep is going to be slaughtered. (naturally) It's natural selection. You have no brain? Sweet, all your wealth transfares to someone with more brain with lightspeed. Welcome to cryptocurrencies, the revolution of money.  Tongue

King of the real Bitcoin Foundation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934517.0
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: