Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 06:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SOMEONE WHO LEND BTC.  (Read 3633 times)
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:34:00 PM

shipitbuddy, stop sending me PM's. You asked Quickseller to scam for you. I don't care if you were scammed by that person. Asking someone else to scam for you, makes you untrustworthy and I rated you accordingly.
i got probably 10+ PMs from him and eventually decided to block/ignore him

You'r an ***, making profit since u got friends here in the forum who level you to the default list, and now you not even you'r not helping me like Mitchell who is Staff and do nothing out of helping me trhu this. BUT LEAVE ME NEGATIVE FOR ASKING U TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM A SCAMMER ? DOES THE POLICE IRL SCAM THE ONE WHO ROOBS THEN ? AND U GUYS WANT TO TALK ABOUT ETIC AND LOGIC . HAHA.
I am not profiting from this. This is taking up my time which is valuable. I am not ok default trust list because I am friends with anyone.

The police do not take money under false pretenses when someone robs someone else.

FAlSE WHAT ?

LOOK, THE POLICE WILL GIVE U THE MONEY BACK.

LET'S SAYS SOMEONE SCAMMED ME.

AND HE TAKE THE LOAN, AFTER I PROVE HE SCAMMED ME.

HE GIVE ME THE MONEY THAT THE LOANER SCAMMED ME.

THE COMMUNITY WON'T ONLY CLAP BUT SAY HE'S A HERO.

LOL

Guys please stop trolling me. PLEASE HELP ME.

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:37:08 PM

I am not profiting from this. This is taking up my time which is valuable. I am not ok default trust list because I am friends with anyone.

The police do not take money under false pretenses when someone robs someone else.

Guys please stop trolling me.

That's all I got from that, I can't read all caps and I don't believe that many other people here can.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:38:18 PM

Guys please stop trolling me.

That's all I got from that, I can't read all caps and I don't believe that many other people here can.

Cool , please leave the thread. Thanks,

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 03:39:48 PM

Again, I didn't ask him to scam someone but get my money back.

Really this is stupid, you guys are trolling on me , why doesn't anyone help me ?
Alright, let's say that Quickseller took a loan from that guy and gave it to you. Then what? That guy expects to get repaid, because that's how loans work. What should Quickseller do when that guy asks for his BTC?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:43:06 PM

Again, I didn't ask him to scam someone but get my money back.

Really this is stupid, you guys are trolling on me , why doesn't anyone help me ?
Alright, let's say that Quickseller took a loan from that guy and gave it to you. Then what? That guy expects to get repaid, because that's how loans work. What should Quickseller do when that guy asks for his BTC?

Since he's  scammer, he would say he will give out the loan as agreed when the scam request is solved. As any trusted member should do in his position.(and has been done before) Cuz the lender has scammer attempts. Actually someone scammed me.. Could you help me ?

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:49:39 PM

Actually someone scammed me.. Could you help me ?

As I said in another thread, if you really want help, you should create a topic for that scam accusation in the first place. AFAIK you have only created a thread complaining about alleged trust abuse from Quickseller (see your title and OP). Or did I miss something?
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:50:51 PM

Actually someone scammed me.. Could you help me ?

As I said in another thread, if you really want help, you should create a topic for that scam accusation here in the first place. AFAIK you have only created a thread complaining about alleged trust abuse from Quickseller (see your title and OP). Or did I miss something?

As I said before, I've already created one and deleted since no one did take care of this but on quickseller false accusattion that is hard to belive.

damian, I can give u a messege from the wallet that sent the money saying im shipitbuddy anyway , just return the money to the sender is not your's , but i can do it ill give u a signed message.

Can you tell us what really happens? Can you post txt that you send him the bitcoins?

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/962040568adc697a780e9431968eec48dc3631a7196f5a7588ff74c00a55266e

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/bd8ab1a205d01fb0e09c8cdf710ff8e8b7ff898c05fc58ea4e0bab1003c98dc2

https://blockchain.info/es/tx/ea4644892108922e46b8d8c062cf94995152abf0a8ffe5f0f4d0e2b47b8a8701

I just need to sign a messge from my blockchain wallet but i dont know how to do it , can't find the option, also quickseller and a staff member are trolling against me.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 03:51:16 PM

Since he's  scammer, he would say he will give out the loan as agreed when the scam request is solved. As any trusted member should do in his position.(and has been done before) Cuz the lender has scammer attempts. Actually someone scammed me.. Could you help me ?
I don't get anything you said. Once again, what would Quickseller do when the guy wants his BTC back? Does Quickseller ignore him? Pay him back?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:53:46 PM

Since he's  scammer, he would say he will give out the loan as agreed when the scam request is solved. As any trusted member should do in his position.(and has been done before) Cuz the lender has scammer attempts. Actually someone scammed me.. Could you help me ?
I don't get anything you said. Once again, what would Quickseller do when the guy wants his BTC back? Does Quickseller ignore him? Pay him back?

Ill say again. He would talk with the lender asking him to solve the scam acussation agains't him.
After he solve the scam acussation WITH PROOF of the lender scamming.
He will release the coins as agreed. ( This has been done before by trusted members like you and QS)

You got it now ? Updated the thread name, since this is going insanly sick for me, and no one is taking care but trolling against me.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 03:55:35 PM

Ill say again. He would talk with the lender asking him to solve the scam acussation agains't him.
He will release the coins as agreed. ( This has been done before by trusted members like you and QS)

You got it now ? Updated the thread name, since this is going insanly sick for me, and no one is taking care but trolling against me.
Ah, so you want Quickseller to get a loan from that guy, hold onto it until that guy pays you back and then Quickseller returns the loan? That is still very sketchy and I'm sure it would be considered as blackmailing in some parts of the world.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

matt4054
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:57:42 PM

As I said before, I've already created one and deleted since no one did take care of this but on quickseller false accusattion that is hard to belive.

Then re-create it. If you want help, you'd better focus on facts. You re-posted the txids, but we can't even know who you were accusing from scamming you in the first place, and what proof you have to sustain that claim (txids alone are obviously not enough).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:59:08 PM

i have never done anything like this before. When I take out a loan I am promising to repay a certain amount by a certain time. If I don't do that then I am a scammer.

To my knowledge bitcoin information (NKA Mitchell) has not done this either.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:59:49 PM

Really ? Actually is would be consider here on this forum were you'r a Staff member as a good act. You should know that. I have asked , just that, he could just say no , and leave neutral feedback if he approach my question as " something not etically or logically correct " as you stated before. BTW Could you help me ? I have been scammed. Again I would like to have the negatives ratings remove or changed to neutral stating everything and linked to this. I did ask for help, im not scammer, please help me dude.. whats going on in here?

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:00:50 PM

i have never done anything like this before. When I take out a loan I am promising to repay a certain amount by a certain time. If I don't do that then I am a scammer.

To my knowledge bitcoin information (NKA Mitchell) has not done this either.

None of you both that's correct, cmon quick what im tryng is just getting some help, and got my neg rant removed since i dont deserve it stop playing games with me.

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:02:48 PM

Then re-create it. If you want help, you'd better focus on facts. You re-posted the txids, but we can't even know who you were accusing from scamming you in the first place, and what proof you have to sustain that claim (txids alone are obviously not enough).

Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 wallet.

He's not looking to repay and he has no neg feedback about this scam.

matt4054
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:09:10 PM

Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 wallet.

Can you post proof of the agreement that you had with ddamianfrt7?
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:13:56 PM

I don't have any agreement, 2 transactions were made by mistake to him.

I'm awating repayment.

Seems like NO ONE TAKES CARE OF THIS.

2 trusted people leave me negative feedback truly abusing trust system, therebefore no one takes a look at the scammer who scammed me. (BUt you so thanks)

Again thanks to all the trusted member's that are reading and laugh on me, at least you don't troll like the other 2.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 04:16:58 PM

Wait, you sent him BTC by mistake? You never had an agreement/arrangement with him?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:19:21 PM

You'r right.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:20:02 PM

Here's the scam accusattion thread for all HERE ON THIS THREAD look the thread name., blockchain wasn't working properly and the payment was realeased 3 times to  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=9556 wallet.

I'm awating repayment.

Seems like NO ONE TAKES CARE OF THIS.

2 trusted people leave me negative feedback truly abusing trust system, therebefore no one takes a look at the scammer who scammed me. (BUt you so thanks)

Again thanks to all the trusted member's that are reading and laugh on me, at least you don't troll like the other 2.
First I want to say that I am not laughing at you and Mitchell does not appear to be making fun of you either.

If you want to prove your claim about getting scammed then you need to provide some kind of PM log or chat logs that show him agreeing to send you payment in a certain form when they receive Bitcoin from you (along with the address they told you to send to)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: