Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans [No Collateral] - from 0.01 to 0.1 , max 1 week  (Read 7820 times)
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:56:13 PM

damian, I can give u a messege from the wallet that sent the money saying im shipitbuddy anyway , just return the money to the sender is not your's , but i can do it ill give u a signed message.

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:07:14 PM

lol. from now i am going to ignore you.
because like i said we never ever have deal or trade.
knocking wrong doors.
if someone gave you our wallet to send coins we are not guilty, next time be sure you are talking to the right person.
and i am here from 2011, noone had issues with me, looks like you (the guy negative rated) have some problems.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:13:01 PM

lol. from now i am going to ignore you.
because like i said we never ever have deal or trade.
knocking wrong doors.
if someone gave you our wallet to send coins we are not guilty, next time be sure you are talking to the right person.
and i am here from 2011, noone had issues with me, looks like you (the guy negative rated) have some problems.

Ok, so  the scammer ignore me, could someone take actions here please? PLEASE.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:14:20 PM

damian, I can give u a messege from the wallet that sent the money saying im shipitbuddy anyway , just return the money to the sender is not your's , but i can do it ill give u a signed message.

Can you tell us what really happens? Can you post txt that you send him the bitcoins?

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:21:10 PM

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I think it's been done already, so...

Shipitbuddy, you *might* have a point (that remains to be seen), however, you also have a real attitude problem that eventually amounts to shooting yourself in the foot. When michaeladair said 'baby', it's because you are throwing a tantrum instead of arguments.

For you own good I'd suggest you to create your own thread in scam accusations and go from there in a more civil manner.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:23:06 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 05:02:45 PM by shipitbuddy

Sorry for hijacking the thread but I think it's been done already, so...

Shipitbuddy, you *might* have a point (that remains to be seen), however, you also have a real attitude problem that eventually amounts to shooting yourself in the foot. When michaeladair said 'baby', it's because you are throwing a tantrum instead of arguments.

For you own good I'd suggest you to create your own thread in scam accusations and go from there in a more civil manner.

Thanks Matt, I tried it and delete since no one help me tought, maybe here, someone will help me.

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:49:43 PM

ok, if you say we had some kind of deal. please post evidence or shut up. i have never ever talked with you.
i have never ever gave you my BTC wallet.
i don't know who you are.
only one thing i know that yesterday you asked me to lend you 0.25BTC in PM. thats it. we never talked any more.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:04:30 PM

ok, if you say we had some kind of deal. please post evidence or shut up. i have never ever talked with you.
only one thing i know that yesterday you asked me to lend you 0.25BTC in PM. thats it. we never talked any more.

Look , You have 3 transfer to your account and 1 BELONGS TO YOU. You should refund 2 back to the address.
I'm waiting for the payment.

You got my coins in your wallet pay me back.

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:10:10 PM

Look , You have 3 transfer to your account and 1 BELONGS TO YOU. You should refund 2 back to the address.
I'm waiting for the payment.
read above.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:11:46 PM

Huh We don't have to have a deal , I've sent YOU BY MISTAKE 2 TIMES SOME COINS AND THEY' DONT BELONG TO YOU, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ? WILL YOU REPAY ME ? OR YOU WILL KEEP MY COINS. STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH ME.

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:16:55 PM

we have 44 transfers in our wallet, totaling for over 38 btc, maybe half of it yours?
don't act like a fool.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:20:13 PM

we have 44 transfers in our wallet, totaling for over 38 btc, maybe half of it yours?
don't act like a fool.

Are you an idiot ? I can prove that I'm the owner  of the wallet that send you the BITCOINS. Will you repay or scam me ?

ddamianfrt7 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

don't act like a fool.

Are you an idiot ? I can prove that I'm the owner  of the wallet that send you the BITCOINS. Will you repay or scam me ?
watch you language. as i told you i even don't know who you are. if you send coins to our business wallet it means you got something for it.
how is that possible to send 3 payments by mistake?
i don't care if the wallet is yours or not. do not call me a scammer. as i never ever posted a traded or contacted you. so get off, stop shitting in my tread.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:32:12 PM

don't act like a fool.

watch you language. as i told you i even don't know who you are. if you send coins to our business wallet it means you got something for it.
how is that possible to send 3 payments by mistake?
i don't care if the wallet is yours or not. do not call me a scammer. as i never ever posted a traded or contacted you. so get off, stop shitting in my tread.

You got my money and you'r scamming me. Call it however you want , not the 3 payment but 2 were made by mistake, U can't understand ? I wont leave this thread til you pay me back scammer. I won't change my lenguage til you pay me back what you stole from me. Do whatever you want, seems like you got friends in staff members as i can see from now. Or they'r ur alts.

justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:40:45 PM

Can I get a loan !
Amount needed : $5
Term lenght : 1 week
interest : 5%

Btc address : 1NoUAbegvvHNHJ8GrC8Yv3hkzLNMe1dsVu

Thanks.
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:25:47 PM

Will you pay me back ?!!

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:27:44 PM

Can I get a loan !
Amount needed : $5
Term lenght : 1 week
interest : 5%

Btc address : 1NoUAbegvvHNHJ8GrC8Yv3hkzLNMe1dsVu

Thanks.

Why would you quote for a BTC loan in USD?
shipitbuddy

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:28:50 PM

Will you pay me back ?!!

onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:29:29 PM