Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:45:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clownspider | SCAMMING CODER | PROOF | HELP!  (Read 2371 times)
josef2000 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 09:09:31 PM

Hello,

recently I posted a thread about hiring a coder to code a simple script for a gambling, lottery website.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=936766.0

He was the first one who contacted me say

I texted back saying I would trade with him using escrow.
This came:

I texted back I only take trusted escrows on this forum etc, then a suspicious PM was sent to me saying someone is the creator of btcraven etc:

After that he texted me back he doesnt wants to use FREE escrows on the forum and that everything free is a scam:

Then I said I will not trade with him without any trusted escrow he texted me back that I shouldnt waste his time?!

One day later he opened a thread for coding websites, designing websites for a very cheap price(10$):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937332.msg10302675#msg10302675
I added a comment warning people and giving neutral trust to be careful to trade with him.
Minutes later he left me negative feedback saying he NEVER wanted to sell me scripts and everyone should be careful to trade with me?!

After that he locked the thread and created a new, self moderated one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940427.msg10303116#msg10303116

I can give my account access to a trusted escrow from this forum to check the PMs
All I hope now is that my negative trust gets removed from a moderator etc

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:49:53 PM

10 USD? it's a ridiculous amount.  Smiley)
josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 12:25:23 AM

Normal people sell scripts for 30-100 dollars.
I was trying to buy a script for 0.3-0.5 btc...
Now he left negative trust because his scam was busted

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:47:40 AM

Normal people sell scripts for 30-100 dollars.
I was trying to buy a script for 0.3-0.5 btc...
Now he left negative trust because his scam was busted

do not ever buy a script of 100 USD. you will lose more than that. "Normal" people do not sell their work for a few bucks IF it's a good work.

would you sell your script for 100 USD if you were a good programmer? I guess not Smiley
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:19:30 AM

Says the guy who photoshopped 'proof' of scripts to me.   Roll Eyes
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:34:18 AM

Accues me of trying to sell him a script? I never tired to sell him anything! He came to ME asking for web design service, asking if I accepted escrow. I said yes, named an escrow and offered he select a hero member escrow that accepts a fee. Explaining that I do not trust FREE escrow from an anonymous forum user. He accuses me of trying to sell him script which I never did, and posts on my thread that I am untrustworthy because I didn't want to use his "free escrow" friend?

This is some kind of troll scammer. Wasting my time and insulting me while adding smile icons. (Delete)

I never tried to sell this fool a script.
ClownSpider

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 12:37:07 AM

Thank you for calling him out.
He tried to bullshit you too?
josef2000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 07:29:37 PM

Wow, still trying to mess around. See this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990389.0
Enough proof now? This isnt only me, other people have the same problem with you.
Any trusted members want to proof the pms of me? I will give you my account info to do so Wink

ClownSpider

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:09:16 PM

Wow, still trying to mess around. See this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990389.0
Enough proof now? This isnt only me, other people have the same problem with you.
Any trusted members want to proof the pms of me? I will give you my account info to do so Wink

First of all I never tried to sell you a script.
YOU came to ME on my thread.
I did not contact you.
I did not sell you anything.

The other guy is just like you, an asshole that got pissed that I turned him down and would not work for him.
Next time read what you are linking to, because he is another scammer like you, with a bad rep.

What is the "same problem"?  I never tried to sell you OR him anything.
Proof of me trying to sell you scripts?  I never did, I have your PMs in my inbox where you are being stupid.
You are just going around flaming me.  Nothing more.
ClownSpider

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:13:49 PM

You wrote: "Still denies to trying to sell me a script without using an escrow from the forum. Always wants me to use a third party escrow. "

Exactly WHAT script are you claiming that I tried to sell you?
I NEVER even talked to you about selling you ANYTHING at all.
NOTHING.
You must be an alternate account or friend of a scammer just trying to attack me.
I have NEVER had any business with you.
How can you claim that I "always want" you to use 3rd party escrow?
I have NEVER worked with you.

All escrow is "3rd party" don't you know what escrow even is?
All of this because I refuse to use your friend as an escrow?
Fuck off

Oh look more links about you  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914222.msg10232267#msg10232267
And other peole that said you are a liar.

Where is your proof?
Pictures of some thread that you posted?
What does that have to do with anything?
e-sushi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:05:40 AM

Hello…

Oh yes, please use the biggest font-size you can get because that makes things so much more readable!

Sarcasm aside… what I’m really missing here is proof that any scam actually took place. See, it’s not very usefull or contructive to share a blurb of text with the crowd while not being able to point to an actual event. Remind yourself of the fact that you are calling out and accusing someone – when you can’t provide proof to actual facts, you’ll be the one making a bad impression. Just my point of view. ■
ClownSpider

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:08:55 AM

Hello…

Oh yes, please use the biggest font-size you can get because that makes things so much more readable!

Sarcasm aside… what I’m really missing here is proof that any scam actually took place. See, it’s not very usefull or contructive to share a blurb of text with the crowd while not being able to point to an actual event. Remind yourself of the fact that you are calling out and accusing someone – when you can’t provide proof to actual facts, you’ll be the one making a bad impression. Just my point of view. ■

Thank you.
I agree.  This asshole has hung himself by claiming "scam" when his own words show that no deal was made.
Then he hangs himself again claiming I tried to sell him a "script" several times, when the evidence shows I never did have any business with this jerk.
ClownSpider

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:12:52 AM

Where did I ever try to sell this fool a "script"?
I do not trust "free" escrows suggested by assholes like this guy, and did no business with him.
Then he accuses me of scamming?
And talks about a thread he started and other random people?
This asshole contacted ME, I did not contact him.

mayax
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:17:17 PM

and where is the scam?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: