Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy Lyrabar. Just kidding! Do buy it!  (Read 781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
runpaint (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:06:58 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 09:06:10 PM by runpaint

Lyrabar is probably one of the best bars and/or coins that you've ever seen IN YOUR LIFE.

More info at lyrabar.us

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:46:42 AM

That's new, lol

"Whatever you do, do not buy my Coin"
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:16:24 AM

runpaint, have you conveniently omitted something from your post that was deleted?

You claim it was just: "I can't figure out how to mine it, but I'll buy some."

The Lyrabar thread starter says your post was: "I can't figure out how to mine it, but I'll buy some if you send your wife over to suck my cock."

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:24:49 AM

Now that you mention it, there was some talk about wives and cocksucking. 

But as I recall, I refused the offer;  although I will not reveal whose wife we're talking about, my refusal may have influenced certain people to lash out with deletions.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:38:45 AM

they deleted all the comments in that thread so when it does launch its clean-ish thread. theyve had issues with diff retarget and this will be the 3rd or 4th launch. meanwhile no one can get the normal vert lyra2re miner to work anyways...
TL;DR there are no coins for sale.

PS if you want coins off a non existing blockchain ill sell them for .1 btc a piece you know cuz i guess they will be rare in a few years?? Wink

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:41:12 AM

if you want coins off a non existing blockchain ill sell them for .1 btc a piece you know cuz i guess they will be rare in a few years?? Wink

Oh you're totally right, I can't buy them because they don't exist yet.  So stupid of me to say that.

Meanwhile you'll be mining a non-existing blockchain, that's way better.  winky face

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:58:51 AM

No response, jasemoney?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:05:59 AM

No response, jasemoney?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

looks like i already deleted that old wallet. oopsiedoodles back to none for sale i guess, sorry!

Deleted Post
« Sent to: jasemoney on: January 29, 2015, 02:02:24 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

wish we could get some word on why the normal vert miner for lyra2re wont work.

gpu all rejects, wallet miner works, diff retarget not working..

Deleted Post
« Sent to: jasemoney on: January 29, 2015, 02:00:40 AM »

Quote from: fullhouse on January 28, 2015, 09:44:30 PM
Quote from: interbtc on January 28, 2015, 09:24:34 PM
algo Lyra2RE Huh new algo Huh
yeah , seems like a new algo , because only can cpu mining?

i am trying to mine in p2p pool

there resetting the Lyrabar blockchain, changing the diff retarget or just putting in a closer genesis block and going to re-release soon hopefully, dont know what you are mining now unless its vertcoin.  it doesnt appear to be a new algo but most people using cg or sg miner with algo lyra2re as is stated in the subject here and referenced in the lyrabar website with links to miners were getting rejects.
this could possibly be due to the submitted work being stale by the time it hit the localhost. with 3-5 blocks per second heh many could have come up rejected for the current work.
when we relaunch make sure to set scantimes to a very low interval to make sure the getwork is fresh!

Deleted Post
« Sent to: jasemoney on: January 29, 2015, 02:00:06 AM »

says lyra2re should work... guess will wait for relaunch. no sense downloading vert chain just to test their main miners lol they should work! they work for other people.

Deleted Post
« Sent to: jasemoney on: January 29, 2015, 01:59:38 AM »

problem with the retarget shouldnt be a problem with the mining algo tho..? were you able to get your miner working on the coin aside from benchmark?

Quote from: Shadow_Runner on January 28, 2015, 09:11:46 PM
Lyra2 and Lyra2RE has difference  Huh

I've used http://cryptomining-blog.com/4030-new-ccminer-1-5-1-git-by-tpruvot-with-lyra2re-support-available/
donno if theres a difference. but your miner wasnt working did you get it going properly before they pulled the plug on this current launch?

before relaunch, was it algo Lyra2 or algo Lyra2RE
all i got was rejects..

Errmegerd deleting posts is the suzxxors im soo butthurt

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:06:32 AM

quoted for future generations
No response, jasemoney?

looks like i already deleted that old wallet. oopsiedoodles back to none for sale i guess, sorry!

Deleted Post

Deleted Post

there resetting the Lyrabar blockchain, changing the diff retarget or just putting in a closer genesis block and going to re-release soon hopefully, dont know what you are mining now unless its vertcoin.  it doesnt appear to be a new algo but most people using cg or sg miner with algo lyra2re as is stated in the subject here and referenced in the lyrabar website with links to miners were getting rejects.
this could possibly be due to the submitted work being stale by the time it hit the localhost. with 3-5 blocks per second heh many could have come up rejected for the current work.
when we relaunch make sure to set scantimes to a very low interval to make sure the getwork is fresh!

Deleted Post

says lyra2re should work... guess will wait for relaunch. no sense downloading vert chain just to test their main miners lol they should work! they work for other people.

Deleted Post

problem with the retarget shouldnt be a problem with the mining algo tho..? were you able to get your miner working on the coin aside from benchmark?

I've used http://cryptomining-blog.com/4030-new-ccminer-1-5-1-git-by-tpruvot-with-lyra2re-support-available/
donno if theres a difference. but your miner wasnt working did you get it going properly before they pulled the plug on this current launch?

all i got was rejects..

homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:25:52 AM

wtf is 'lyrabar'and why does the world need it?
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:29:17 AM

wtf is 'lyrabar'and why does the world need it?

Apparently it's a big joke where they tell you about the coin, and then they say "It doesn't exist, I'll sell it to you for .1 yuk yuk"

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:30:56 AM

quoted for future generations
No response, jasemoney?

Deleted Post

Deleted Post

Deleted Post

Deleted Post

all i got was rejects..

Yeah, well you know that's just like, your opinion, man

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: