Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need to recover Pm's  (Read 1153 times)
shipitbuddy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:27:54 PM

I need to recover PMs because I need to prove that I sent too much bitcoin hopefully either theymos or BadBear will be able to recover the PM's to help me , please let me know!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:38:33 PM

To clarify, the OP was doing a deal with evrynet in which he claims he sent bitcoin to evrynet three times (he sent transactions with outputs to an address evrynet provided for the amount of the transaction three times).

He claims that he deleted the PM's with this person to prove that he sent more then he should have.

Somehow some new user in lending is also involved (not really sure the connection, but for some reason the OP thinks they are friends). Both accounts in question are very old newbie accounts.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:43:53 PM

To clarify, the OP was doing a deal with evrynet in which he claims he sent bitcoin to evrynet three times (he sent transactions with outputs to an address evrynet provided for the amount of the transaction three times).

He claims that he deleted the PM's with this person to prove that he sent more then he should have.

Somehow some new user in lending is also involved (not really sure the connection, but for some reason the OP thinks they are friends). Both accounts in question are very old newbie accounts.

Let me explain why they'r connected.

ddamianfrt7 <- 

i am not only one in control of that wallet. if you have traded with evrynet please talk to him. and do not post here on my tread.
yesterday you was asking for a loan, and today you have another problem, God knows you what are you doing here. PM next time. here is my lending tread

u have the controol of the wallet , let me know who has it otherwise ur scamming me all the ways.

Any chance I could get a .25 loan ?

this our only one coversation we had. you asked for a loan. simple as that. how can i know it was you to send the BTC? ha?
have we ever had a deal or trade? no. so please do not begg for money. as i said, we run business here. not only me can control that wallet. and if you had trade with someone, talk to him. and don't call me that name, check your feedback.

I quote this from he's first page in he's tread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938904.0 were he claims I did ask for a 0.25 loan, and that's true.

Then if you go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=81966 profile , if you look he's last post he says i asked for a loan of 0.25 to he's buddy. For an obv reason they'r the same person or real friends. And both participate in the scam.

Thanks.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 11:27:31 PM

I don't know how Shipitbuddy got his negative feedback removed, but I would be careful what you believe out of him. He has been directly involved in several scam complaints now and suspected of using several alts.
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:30:00 AM

I don't know how Shipitbuddy got his negative feedback removed, but I would be careful what you believe out of him. He has been directly involved in several scam complaints now and suspected of using several alts.

ur the only who suspect abouts alts, and I have been scammed as you'r friend scammed mine. it's all inside the forum a blind wont see it.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12985

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:32:13 AM

I undeleted 15 PMs from evrynet to you. This might not be all of the PMs -- PMs are removed from the database if the sender and all recipients delete them.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
shipitbuddy (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:51:34 AM

I undeleted 15 PMs from evrynet to you. This might not be all of the PMs -- PMs are removed from the database if the sender and all recipients delete them.

thanks theymos Ill really appreaciated this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: