Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan of 0.11btc 7days @ 25% interest  (Read 679 times)
ethanstudio (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:31:56 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 01:08:56 PM by ethanstudio

Loan Amount : 0.11
Reason          : Pay eBay before they go for collection actions.
Term Length   : 7 days

If you need any additional information just send me a private message, we can talk via e-mail, facebook, skype/other ! Tongue
Colaterral  :
Newbie colaterral: Steam account worth ~ 0,16
about 11 games worth between 9$ and 20$
Also Possibility of Material Collateral
ethanstudio (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:17:18 PM

I completely forgot to add this.
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/05/1422623798-proof.png
needFREElunch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:03:28 PM

I don't think the resale value of steam games are quite that high. I would say that your chances of getting someone to give you this loan will be higher if you were to offer some kind of altcoin as collateral.

ethanstudio (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:10:14 PM

I don't think the resale value of steam games are quite that high. I would say that your chances of getting someone to give you this loan will be higher if you were to offer some kind of altcoin as collateral.

If I had more than 0.11 btc in bitcoin, I would have converted them into bitcoins to get the money and wouldn't have asked for a Loan. A friend of I gave me 0.01 so I can send eBay a little bit of money, i'll write an e-mail to tell them i'll send them the rest soon. I'm still Newbie here so I don't think I can get a loan here even with a good Collateral.
needFREElunch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:25:39 PM

If I had more than 0.11 btc in bitcoin, I would have converted them into bitcoins to get the money and wouldn't have asked for a Loan. A friend of I gave me 0.01 so I can send eBay a little bit of money, i'll write an e-mail to tell them i'll send them the rest soon. I'm still Newbie here so I don't think I can get a loan here even with a good Collateral.
People who use altcoins as collateral generally think the value of their altcoins will increase in the future so they do not want to sell them.

If you are trying to pay for/buy something outside of the crypto world then you will most likely be better off borrowing from a bank or a pawn shop

ethanstudio (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 11:36:58 PM

People who use altcoins as collateral generally think the value of their altcoins will increase in the future so they do not want to sell them.

If you are trying to pay for/buy something outside of the crypto world then you will most likely be better off borrowing from a bank or a pawn shop

Got a loan from another member, it's private. If you want details of the deal for your own records just send me a Private Message, thread closed. Also you should stop posting everywhere to get cheap Activity needFREElunch. If you want to continue this conversation -> Private.

funded.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: