Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2 Antminer S1s  (Read 1189 times)
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:47:42 AM

Purchased locally, run for a bit but lack of room is a killer. Also have a 750 Watt Corsair PSU.

Feel free to post offers here or PM me. I would prefer to do a local sale to someone in the Raleigh area so that we can both avoid shipping/escrow costs.

I do accept escrow. Pictures available if deemed entirely necessary. As mentioned, I would prefer a local trade.

Thanks all.
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:56:49 AM

Purchased locally, run for a bit but lack of room is a killer. Also have a 750 Watt Corsair PSU.

Feel free to post offers here or PM me. I would prefer to do a local sale to someone in the Raleigh area so that we can both avoid shipping/escrow costs.

I do accept escrow. Pictures available if deemed entirely necessary. As mentioned, I would prefer a local trade.

Thanks all.

I am interested if you are able to ship outside of the US Smiley
With escrow ofc Smiley Ill pay the fees if any.

ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 10:44:43 AM

Thanks all.

I am interested if you are able to ship outside of the US Smiley
With escrow ofc Smiley Ill pay the fees if any.

Give me a location so that I could find out shipping costs. I'm going to assume that it will be far too much to make this worth it.
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:27:08 AM

I've had a change of heart - and now I want more. Closing, thanks all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: