Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Save & Trust | BTC Investment Site w/ Auto Payouts  (Read 1300 times)
Support (save-trust.com) (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 07:03:57 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2012, 09:38:28 AM by Support (save-trust.com)

NB: I created this account to only give support to save-trust.com.

https://i.imgur.com/nBTjj.png

So, this site is basically like any other investment program for BTC. I don't/can't compete with the other investment sites; I only made this to have fun and test how automation works with an investment site. So, take this as a testing ground for the investment community.

How it works is:
You register for an account;
Then, after you activate, you visit the deposit page and send at least 0.5 BTC up to 2 BTC.
If you want to get paid before midnight (server-time), you will need to make sure you send it roughly an hour before the payments process (midnight) so the transaction can get at least 6 confirmations and you can start getting the investment payouts.

Payout Rate:
The payout rate is currently 0.5%/day, which is equivalent to 3.5%/week. So, maximum you will earn from 2 BTC will be 0.01 BTC/day. Payouts are automatic and happen at midnight (server-time).

Future Updates:
Upon request, we will raise the maximum BTC per account (suggestions for how high, please let us know).

Only invest in what you can afford to loose; which is why we have our minimum as low as 0.5 BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 08:25:08 AM

So, I take it there may be some questions or low interest in the site. If so, you can leave feedback; it would be much appreciated.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:34:45 AM

NB: I created this account to only give support to save-trust (.) com.

So, this site is basically like any other investment program for BTC. I don't/can't compete with the other investment sites; I only made this to have fun and test how automation works with an investment site. So, take this as a testing ground for the investment community.

How it works is:
Then, after you activate, you visit the deposit page and send at least 0.5 BTC up to 2 BTC.
If you want to get paid before midnight (server-time), you will need to make sure you send it roughly an hour before the payments process (midnight) so the transaction can get at least 6 confirmations and you can start getting the investment payouts.

Payout Rate:
The payout rate is currently 0.5%/day, which is equivalent to 3.5%/week. So, maximum you will earn from 2 BTC will be 0.01 BTC/day. Payouts are automatic and happen at midnight (server-time).

Future Updates:
Upon request, we will raise the maximum BTC per account (suggestions for how high, please let us know).

Only invest in what you can afford to loose; which is why we have our minimum as low as 0.5 BTC.
Another bitscalper site? Unless you can prove your reputation/identity here, everyone please do not waste your coins here. Even your whois is cloaked.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 08:38:10 AM

Another bitscalper site? Unless you can prove your reputation/identity here, everyone please do not waste your coins here. Even your whois is cloaked.
I talked to ~3 people about the site, and they said to keep my real identity away from it. If that's what it would take to get people to actually take a look at the site, I'll verify.
RedGolpe

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:41:34 AM

Why shouldn't this be just another Ponzi scheme?
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:42:23 AM

Want to apply for a rating?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81542.msg1015968#msg1015968
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:42:36 AM

I talked to ~3 people about the site, and they said to keep my real identity away from it. If that's what it would take to get people to actually take a look at the site, I'll verify.
Go ahead and verify. Else you're just another scam site here - and we get that like once per month.
NothinG

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:44:03 AM

Go ahead and verify. Else you're just another scam site here - and we get that like once per month.
\\Verified.

Smiley

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:44:48 AM

\\Verified.

Smiley
Are you willing to vouch for him?
NothinG

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:46:30 AM

\\Verified.

Smiley
Yes.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 08:47:39 AM

Yes, but I don't have permission to send PM's or post outside of the newbie section.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:50:28 AM

\\Verified.

Smiley
Yes.
Just curious, are you him? And is this a Pirate passthough of sorts?
If something goes wrong, would you be willing to return the coins on his behalf?

Yes, but I don't have permission to send PM's or post outside of the newbie section.
Whitelisted to post. You can send PM's after a single post, which you obviously have done.
NothinG

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:54:03 AM

\\Verified.

Smiley
Yes.
If something goes wrong, would you be willing to return the coins on his behalf?
I don't own the site, I'm just the developer and somewhat reputable on the forums. The script has a sort of PPT but can be fully refunded up in-case anything goes wrong.
So, I'll take that hit (reputation+cost) if the event arises.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 08:59:11 AM

\\Verified.

Smiley
Yes.
I don't own the site, I'm just the developer and somewhat reputable on the forums. The script has a sort of PPT but can be fully refunded up in-case anything goes wrong.
So, I'll take that hit (reputation+cost) if the event arises.
Okay. Good luck with your site - I'll try playing around with the site and deposit some coins just for fun.  Grin
You should get SSL, and if possible remove that sketchy looking whois cloak. Flesh up the site with more details, I almost banned this user for as I thought it was just another scam site that we get daily. I just banned another 'exchanger' two days ago.
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 09:00:37 AM

pm'd the credit rating pro forma to nothinG for information.

Patrick
NRF

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 09:07:40 AM

How it works is:

Pardon me for being a bit of a sceptic but that explanation sounds a bit like Homer Simpson saying "Business plan = Invest money...... Profit!!!!".

I am new to bitcoin's, but not finance.  I would require a bit more of an explanation.  One of the things that I (and others I would imagine) am very weary about is scams.

A poorly written website, no explanation of the "how" you plan on generating the "interest" and a mysterious "MinersFee" don't full me with confidence.

I could be wrong though, so I am asking, how do you generate the "interest"?

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 09:18:40 AM

How it works is:

Pardon me for being a bit of a sceptic but that explanation sounds a bit like Homer Simpson saying "Business plan = Invest money...... Profit!!!!".

I am new to bitcoin's, but not finance.  I would require a bit more of an explanation.  One of the things that I (and others I would imagine) am very weary about is scams.

A poorly written website, no explanation of the "how" you plan on generating the "interest" and a mysterious "MinersFee" don't full me with confidence.

I could be wrong though, so I am asking, how do you generate the "interest"?
Investments are generated through part PPT and part my own personal mining hardware. Like I stated in the original post, this was more of how automation would work in the investment groups.

The Miners Fee is nothing new ( https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_fees ). I agree, it is worded strangely. I actually may have that changed to say "Transaction Fee."
NRF

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 09:33:48 AM

Thanks for the reply, I will have to research further into PPT (Pirate Pass Through), I admit I know next to nothing about it.

Perhaps you could help me out, I have read a few things but I am admittedly stretchy on how PPT generates the new funds above and beyond what you invest?  It kind of puzzles me at the moment and you seem to be more experienced.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2012, 09:37:41 AM

Perhaps you could help me out, I have read a few things but I am admittedly stretchy on how PPT generates the new funds above and beyond what you invest?  It kind of puzzles me at the moment and you seem to be more experienced.

Pirate doesn't give an exact explanation on how he does it. There are a few threads and post around that theorize on how he does it, but he won't say anything "in-stone."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91508.0;topicseen
NRF

View Profile
July 19, 2012, 09:54:23 AM

Pirate doesn't give an exact explanation on how he does it.

Yeah, that brings be back to the "Business plan = Invest money...... Profit!!!!" thing.

I like bitcoin's, you can understand them and nothing is hidden.  If necessary you can get out a pen, calculator and a whole lot of paper and work your way back through a transaction.  In some ways it is better than "real" currencies because of that.

When you start up your miner and start running hash's you can track those hash's back into the blocks that are generated (provided it is not orphaned).

All of this fills me with confidence that bitcoin's might actually succeed in becoming a major currency.  But the whole "Business plan = Invest money...... Profit!!!!" mentality has to go, IMO it is not how bitcoin's work, they are transparent.  If I put money into a bank they tell me how they generate the interest.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: