Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUM] Alexium coin  (Read 43856 times)
alexi5

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:42:33 AM

wew why my account is blocked Angry Angry Huh Huh . and i never cheating . Undecided Undecided
what error you are seeing?? can you upload screenshot ?
yuda7ucard

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:19:28 AM

wew why my account is blocked Angry Angry Huh Huh . and i never cheating . Undecided Undecided
when i log in, there a red text "your account is blocked", and i dont know why .
alexi5

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:06:28 AM

when i log in, there a red text "your account is blocked", and i dont know why .
wrtie your email here.then dev will see that
megamore

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:33:58 AM

it seems there is no info about send ticket to sell Aum  Huh

no one make a post about the success or not to sell this coin by sending a ticket
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:27:43 AM

that problem with sharing internet connection, i think another user from same ip already registered that is why your get blocked there for help send support ticket to Dev there.
rajatuyul

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 12:34:40 PM

This Coin Just for Fun,,  Grin
admin escape from his thread.  Grin

no clarity
jumper-899

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:22:51 PM

already there anything that successfully sell AUM to dev Huh??   Embarrassed
Alexium.org (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:32:28 PM

Hello everyone!
It took a few days after the announcement of the repurchase of AUM. During this time, received about 4 thousand applications for sale AUM for Bitcoin. The total amount of applications was 460 thousand AUM. In terms of Bitcoin is 460 Bitcoins.
Let us think! If we released Release March 15, March 16, we would have been on the exchanges. March 17 after a flood of offers for sale AUM AUM cost would fall to a minimum. That we do not want.
Naked figures:
The system registered 23614 Account
Total issued (with referral accrued) 586,394.7 AUM.
90% registered in the system have multiple accounts that are referrals themselves.
2% of the account is not active.
After cleaning, will be 39% of the total number of accounts registered.
After cleaning the remains 9200 accounts, which really unique registration.
Around 200 people tried to buy AUM users. They all suffered because they did not receive these AUM. All purchased AUM confiscated because they were obtained cheat way.
Estimated amount of transactions of purchase and sale was 9.6 Bitcoins.
We spent about 17 Bitcoins and $ 1,700 to build, test, support system. We spent $ 400 on antiddos.

Now the facts:
Developers in our team, were hired. After the last global test revealed critical errors that must be corrected. Developers have refused to correct these errors. They have left the source refused to return the advance and left us in the lurch.

Now the question!
Where the world is heading?
We wanted to do everything honestly, without selling coins and other side effects. We refused to premine. We have tried as best they could.
What do we do?
I suggest to people that bought coins from users to contact us to discuss further action. We have invested quite a lot. You put not too little. Together, let us return our investment. Write to ayrat@alexium.org
Now for all.
We have received an offer of assistance, we agreed, but payment is required. Want to earn an income, help us. Donate to fund the project, and we will not forget you and repay good. Bitcoin address in my signature.
Thank you for your attention.
Good Luck!

Free energy ALEXIUM COIN
Donate Bitcoin: 1PyG9SEy2MZTGtw6Z2g8pKCQpfCm5HJr1s
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:00:40 PM

So I waited so long for anything. We are willing to help, but how to help? Many people here no have Bitcoin. If you issue the wallet qt we could help in some way, We can donate alexiumcoin or Bitcoin. I am willing to donate 10% of my alexiumcoin. Alexiumcoin loses credibility because of the delay, We can help alexiumcoin only in one way. If you have a wallet qt and exchange. Saving the project lies in launching wallet qt.

Have you finished cleaning accounts?
bitcointrader85

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 05:12:09 PM

Hello everyone!
It took a few days after the announcement of the repurchase of AUM. During this time, received about 4 thousand applications for sale AUM for Bitcoin. The total amount of applications was 460 thousand AUM. In terms of Bitcoin is 460 Bitcoins.
Let us think! If we released Release March 15, March 16, we would have been on the exchanges. March 17 after a flood of offers for sale AUM AUM cost would fall to a minimum. That we do not want.
Naked figures:
90% registered in the system have multiple accounts that are referrals themselves.
Around 200 people tried to buy AUM users. They all suffered because they did not receive these AUM. All purchased AUM confiscated because they were obtained cheat way.
We spent about 17 Bitcoins and $ 1,700 to build, test, support system. We spent $ 400 on antiddos.

Now the facts:
Developers in our team, were hired. After the last global test revealed critical errors that must be corrected. Developers have refused to correct these errors. They have left the source refused to return the advance and left us in the lurch.

Now the question!
We wanted to do everything honestly, without selling coins and other side effects. We refused to premine. We have tried as best they could.
What do we do?
I suggest to people that bought coins from users to contact us to discuss further action. We have invested quite a lot. You put not too little. Together, let us return our investment. Write to ayrat@alexium.org
Now for all.
We have received an offer of assistance, we agreed, but payment is required. Want to earn an income, help us. Donate to fund the project, and we will not forget you and repay good. Bitcoin address in my signature.
Good Luck!

I have sent you very little amount , If you have perfectmoney, please tell me.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:17:50 PM

Really ? No transactions found for this address.
https://blockchain.info/address/1PyG9SEy2MZTGtw6Z2g8pKCQpfCm5HJr1s

bitcointrader85

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 05:21:29 PM

Really ? No transactions found for this address.

Here is  the proof you want

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:25:44 PM

I saw it now.
Let me correct it for you.
I have sent => I will send

beoro

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:32:19 PM

Crook, Scam

I advise everyone to change passwords on email and purses
bitcointrader85

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 05:33:17 PM

I saw it now.
Let me correct it for you.
I have sent => I will send

Payment delays occured due to my confusion with "custom send" and "quick send". Thats all.

Alexium.org (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:40:48 PM

bitcointrader85, Thank U! Transfer received!

Free energy ALEXIUM COIN
Donate Bitcoin: 1PyG9SEy2MZTGtw6Z2g8pKCQpfCm5HJr1s
cryptocrypt

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

Now the facts:

Now the question!
What do we do?
Now for all.
Good Luck!

I think, if you are active here, I'm sure a lot of people here who are able and can help some of the problems you have. You can discuss it with them here or it could also make direct communication with you, via chat, skype or the other. It could be one of the main ways that can best be done.
sczoew

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:44:16 PM

the utopia coin  Grin  Tongue  Kiss
good job dev  Grin  Tongue   Kiss
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:53:42 PM

Hello everyone!
Naked figures:

Now the facts:

Now the question!
What do we do?
Now for all.
Good Luck!

How much payment is required for assistance ?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 05:54:55 PM

If you have no wallet, people will think it's a joke coin. I do not want to believe it, only time will prove it.

Have you finished cleaning accounts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: