Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:46:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negativity about bitcoin is all time high!  (Read 1873 times)
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:28:00 PM

just see the negativity around bitcoin right now!

Much of it is due to the continuing price crash and just look at the news around, reddit abandons its plans for cryptocurrency integration..
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:36:48 PM

That's because the engineer over it leaked pictures and they fired him and that was their excuse, I am sure they will change their mind soon when they find a new engineer.

Which engineer leaked what ? Can u plz point to the story ?

Yeezus

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:42:21 PM

just see the negativity around bitcoin right now!

Much of it is due to the continuing price crash and just look at the news around, reddit abandons its plans for cryptocurrency integration..

The negativity is from a small minority of weak hands. Most people can still see the potential of bitcoin so are unfazed. I'm sure these nayseyers will regret their negativity in the future.

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 02:46:29 PM

Try to look on the positive side. Yeah, price is getting lower but that's the chance for us to buy cheap. reddit abandoning the plan, but we still have changetip with facebook. So no matter what, it's not the end of everything. The emergence of first regulated exchange should be enough to convince us, this is indeed a positive move ahead.

Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:57:12 PM

Try to look on the positive side. Yeah, price is getting lower but that's the chance for us to buy cheap. reddit abandoning the plan, but we still have changetip with facebook. So no matter what, it's not the end of everything. The emergence of first regulated exchange should be enough to convince us, this is indeed a positive move ahead.

'The first regulated exchange' was no better than Ryan X Charles in stating it was licensed in NY and CA prior to obtaining licenses. Big steps should be made with caution, but still, it's better to make them.

On the bright side, I'm pretty pleased to see Bitcoin all over the news, and I myself tend to believe that the price is just retesting its lows before rising again.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:05:14 PM

That's because the engineer over it leaked pictures and they fired him and that was their excuse, I am sure they will change their mind soon when they find a new engineer.

https://twitter.com/ryanxcharles/status/560922573769170944

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2u4nv4/ryan_x_charles_on_twitter_i_was_just_let_go_from/
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:07:20 PM

Very good words.
In my opinion, we should look in bitcoin as long term investment and think what will happen with btc in 5 or 10 years?
I see many good resons to believe in the fituire of BTC.
For example, many BTC users, already some ''big'' merchants like APPLE starting to accept BTC, more media talk and popularity of bitcoin...
In the long term, I'm sure we are on the right way Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:10:18 PM

Ryan X charles leaked a screenshot of the Bitcoin implementation here is a post about it.

"Our advice from our lawyers is that you can fire someone for a good reason, or fire them for no reason, but never fire them for a bad reason.
So, the real reason may have been that he took screen shots to /r/bitcoin (which I was pretty surprised that he did, unless he got approval first). Management may have thought that was unprofessional or misleading. But the reasons that they gave him might have been "we are no longer pursuing the project that you are working on, so we don't need you". Interpreted as "not pursuing bitcoin integration", but it really meant "not using developers that can't keep secrets".
If they gave a reason for firing him as "releasing the screen shot" then they might have to prove that he did it, and that it was a legitimate reason for firing. Better from a management / legal perspective simply to say "your services are no longer needed"."

It seems silly to me firing someone for sharing a image unless it was top secret or he was told to keep it hush hush. Did he leak the picture anonymously or did he post it under his known identity thinking he was doing nothing wrong?

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 03:26:54 PM

the negativity was alot higher about 2-3 weeks ago. you are too late  Tongue

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:29:41 PM

Late June & July of 2011 (and beyond) had more negativity than now. These are actually good times for Bitcoin, just look farther/deeper.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:37:28 PM

This are great times for me and any sound investor. Let the panic make our wallets full of cheap BTC!
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Very good words.
In my opinion, we should look in bitcoin as long term investment and think what will happen with btc in 5 or 10 years?
For example, many BTC users, already some ''big'' merchants like APPLE starting to accept BTC, more media talk and popularity of bitcoin...

I agree. most people aim for fast gain which in the end did not meet their expectations. Just put things aside especially the negativity. The keyword is long term

autodiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:09:32 PM

This could just be a period of typical growing pains for something this new.

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 04:32:59 PM

The end is nigh!  Liquidate and cover all your Bitcoin right now, fear it go to zero!

On the other hand, we still haven't seen the first Bitcoin ETF launch, the first truly regulated across all states North American Bitcoin exchange launch, true consumer adoption, and that true Bitcoin killer app to be created.

We ain't dead yet!  Let's think positive.   Cool

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
maurya78

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:34:50 PM

The current negativity is precisely why now is a great buying opportunity

Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:56:47 PM

I agree with that. It is just like coiled spring.
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:57:03 PM

I have been buying at these levels. Crisis creates opportunity Wink

fryarminer

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:30:25 PM

Absolutely. I remember when the price hit $700. I was thinking that I would never be able to buy a whole bitcoin again. I've bought several since then! Keep the negativity coming and the price low! We will miss these days soon enough!
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 07:48:41 PM

this negativity won't change mind of crypto believers but those bad news will let people know about bitcoin
they will know about bitcoin and possibly some of them will try to get into bitcoin

Available
PM me to rent this space.
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 09:49:30 PM

Very good words.

His enthusiasm for Bitcoin is true and contageous, and as such good for the community.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: