Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss About Bitcoin Stablility - Growth - Issues  (Read 1085 times)
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:29:42 PM

I joined bitcoin community around Jan 2014.

2014 was different year.

From 01 Jan 2015 Bitcoin prices crashed and very hard to hit $300 (lowest in 2014).

Reason:

Lot of day traders, big investors keep on bumping bitcoin,so i'm afraid about future of bitcoin will reach $200 (after 6-9 months).

Early Bitcoiners are just invested for longtime, so bitcoin price is not heavily crashed in 2014.

I bought a lot while it was $750 and still i'm holding.i felt that $750 is nightmare according to the current situtaion.

Scam issues + Day traders keep the value of bitcoin low.

What do you think about it ?!

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:27:54 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 05:41:58 PM by homo homini lupus

Daytraders have no impact on this. Every coin sold needs to be bought back and every coin bought needs to be sold. Daytraders are inisgnificant for the market. They do not change supply and demand.

They can cause volaility but they do not change a trend or dominate the market. It's a commen misconception though, that they would matter. They don't.

What matters are fundamentals (specs). Whales and miners are forces in the market but they themselves are slaves to the fundamentals. It's all about the shit fundamentals this crap has.

But not even Bitcoins' fundamentals are a problem. The real problem are the people supporting it with these bad fundamentals. If everyone was a little intelligent people would demand an alternative with better fundamentals but they are not.

The problem of the market are the sheep who keep hoping and never do any thinking. They just follow. Same mental lazy attitude also encourages the pump and dumps. So it's actually all your own fault for holding a hyped shitcoin and not seeing it. Keep following the advise of others without doing any own thinking and you'll loose all your money. 100%

This applies to every market.

You were buying on 750$ and holding until now because you did not do your own thinking but blindly followed the advise of the majority on the board who is telling it would be a sure thing. If you thought making money was that easy you probably just transfered your wealth to someone smarter than you. (the miner in this case)

You come in here and ask for advise. Why don't you just sit down and crunch the numbers and do calculations on the fundamentals? You wouldn't need to make these embarassing threads if you would use your brain.

But rest assured you are just like most people so it's all normal.
logBIT

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:36:28 AM

It might go backup to $750 but you will likely have a long wait for it without any guarantees.
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 03:10:17 PM

Just try to look at it long term. When I invested in bitcoin, I've set a target to see and judge the outcome in probably another 3 - 4 years to come. As in your case, that is also barely a year. I do bought my coins at higher price and still holding until now but with what happening right now, all the hype about price crashing, it's probably still to early to tell.

manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:13:41 AM

It might go backup to $750 but you will likely have a long wait for it without any guarantees.

A price target without a time frame... Not much use, is it?
traderCJ

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:38:07 AM

It's a funny thing.  It seems to me that many big investors have dumped money into Bitcoin thinking it is the vanguard of cryptocurrency tech.  The cutting edge.  It is not.  What it has is name recognition, hashrate and "good" features, but not the best.  That infrastructure is valuable, yes, but the chinks in its armor are showing.  Maybe they can be corrected, maybe not.  The thinking was that investing in Bitcoin is investing in cryptocurrency as a whole.  Sort of like arguing that whether one invested in VHS or Betamax was irrelevant, you're simply parking your money in video storage technology.  Not so fast.  I think these investors are waking up the reality.  For something to survive purely in the internet ether, it must evolve rapidly or die.
traderCJ

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:11:18 AM

It's a funny thing.  It seems to me that many big investors have dumped money into Bitcoin thinking it is the vanguard of cryptocurrency tech.  The cutting edge.  It is not.  What it has is name recognition, hashrate and "good" features, but not the best.  That infrastructure is valuable, yes, but the chinks in its armor are showing.  Maybe they can be corrected, maybe not.  The thinking was that investing in Bitcoin is investing in cryptocurrency as a whole.  Sort of like arguing that whether one invested in VHS or Betamax was irrelevant, you're simply parking your money in video storage technology.  Not so fast.  I think these investors are waking up the reality.  For something to survive purely in the internet ether, it must evolve rapidly or die.

Let me help you frame the question correctly, "Bitcoin; world domination or bust."

Well, when you put it that way Wink
altcoin hitler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:38:43 AM

Let me help you frame the question correctly, "Bitcoin; world domination or bust."

Well, when you put it that way Wink

The halvings aren't constructed according to the nature of the internet. Adoption could have been rapid but ... the reward schedule prevented it.

King of the real Bitcoin Foundation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934517.0
premium_domainer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 05:28:16 PM

i read a lot about bitcoin predictions.

Experienced people told that 2015 is not right year to invest in bitcoin (shorter period)

Might be price will be increase in mid 2016, until that hold your coins. IMO.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: