Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should i seize the account or wait ?
yes - 5 (71.4%)
no - 1 (14.3%)
wait - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want some help! regarding loans !  (Read 1562 times)
Ume (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 02:53:30 PM

hey guys !!! Smiley

i provided a loan to Twipple : and i got collatearl his account member status i provided 0.02 ! so i got a question ttoday is the repaymnet day but he did`nt pay me yet ! so what to do seize the account ?
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:40:31 PM

You should discuss with him. Probably he got some difficulties to deal with. 
Ume (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:41:34 PM

well i dont even know his new account ! he did`nt try to get to contact with me ! he did`nt transact the amount which i send from his addy so what to do just confused !
ethanstudio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:43:34 PM

Yup, first you should try to send him/her a private message, if he/she doesn't answer after 1 to 2 days, then you should seize the account. Sometimes they just can't pay back for the moment, add some interests, make a deal or something.

edit after reading last post: Wait a day and if she/he doesn't contact you just seize the account  Huh
Ume (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:46:43 PM

Yup, first you should try to send him/her a private message, if he/she doesn't answer after 1 to 2 days, then you should seize the account. Sometimes they just can't pay back for the moment, add some interests, make a deal or something.

edit after reading last post: Wait a day and if she/he doesn't contact you just seize the account  Huh

first how can i pm him wdout knowing his email , new account , anything ! i,ll wait till tomorrow
ethanstudio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:51:08 PM

first how can i pm him wdout knowing his email , new account , anything ! i,ll wait till tomorrow

that's why I edited Oo'
Also you should've asked his e-mail, skype or something to stay in touch with him.
justinetime

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:53:49 PM

That's why account isn't good collateral.
Do you have any agreement before you give him a loan?, i.e : you can sell his account after he can't repay the loan or maybe anything else.
Ume (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:55:27 PM

Do you have any agreement before you give him a loan?, i.e : you can sell his account after he can't repay the loan or maybe anything else.

i said that i ,ll sell the account ! to get my money back
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:58:15 PM

i said that i ,ll sell the account ! to get my money back

You will have a hard time selling his account though, which is why as others have pointed it's a bad idea to accept it as collateral. I hope you can recoup your losses, best of luck and let this be a lesson to you.

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:05:13 PM

well i dont even know his new account ! he did`nt try to get to contact with me ! he did`nt transact the amount which i send from his addy so what to do just confused !
Probably he is trying to contact to you and arrange the loan with you! You could leave your email here or your loan thread and state that if Twipple don't response in two or one days time, you will liquidate his account!  
lolled

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:25:14 AM

Any trusted member please go through this scam accusation on the user Ume : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941505.0
Just posting this, because I want some trusted member review the facts

spartan82

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:05:09 AM

Any trusted member please go through this scam accusation on the user Ume : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941505.0

You make some valid points. Strong accusations, but a valid argument nonetheless. Ume can you explain what's going on here from your side of things. As far as I can see, you knew the new username/account of Twipple when you are saying you dont have it. You have also started posting from Twipples account at the same time of creating this thread.. Just let us all know what's actually happening here please.
lolled

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:08:04 AM

You make some valid points. Strong accusations, but a valid argument nonetheless. Ume can you explain what's going on here from your side of things. As far as I can see, you knew the new username/account of Twipple when you are saying you dont have it. You have also started posting from Twipples account at the same time of creating this thread.. Just let us all know what's actually happening here please.

Well, I think Ume decided to drop it and take the opportunity to profit from the account instead. Anyways, not saying he is a scammer, but his actions weren't right on this one.
I wouldn't be to hard on him to have a negative trust on his account after this. But would insist on him ending any such business/Lending/Service on the forum and not launching any such venture in the future again.

spartan82

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:16:39 AM

Well, I think Ume decided to drop it and take the opportunity to profit from the account instead. Anyways, not saying he is a scammer, but his actions weren't right on this one.

Strangely enough, the coins have not moved from that address supplied by Twipple. No repayment has been made either, it is just a question of whether or not Ume has been contacted in regards to the delay. Regardless of that though, unfortunately the account does rightfully belong to Ume now since no repayments have been made its a breach of contract as far as I can see. It's his to do what he wants with it now
lolled

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:23:46 AM

Strangely enough, the coins have not moved from that address supplied by Twipple. No repayment has been made either, it is just a question of whether or not Ume has been contacted in regards to the delay. Regardless of that though, unfortunately the account does rightfully belong to Ume now since no repayments have been made its a breach of contract as far as I can see. It's his to do what he wants with it now

Yup thats true, but denying the fact of not knowing about the other account of Twipple was the wrong thing here. You should also not forget about the possibility, of Ume faking that transaction by sending to his own address.
Which could have been done, by editing Twipple's original post, once Ume had access to the account( and evrynet could be Ume's alt just making that post, so later Twipple would not be able to prove that the account belongs to him in any way).
^This is speculation though Tongue and can be possibly checked by a moderator.

The moral of the story : Always use an escrow to hold your account while you take a loan .

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:39:07 AM

Maybe twipple use mixer wallet, which means that the balance in his bitcoin addresses doesn't represent the real balance.
Even though all of the BTC sent to his addresses, that address might not be used for  transactions.

@Umi : you have to explain and make all things clear.

lolled

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:51:57 AM

Ok, just realized another bad thing. He gave himself(Ume), a trust rating from Twipple's account, saying..Gave me a loan.
But last seen online is same for both, which proves Ume is still in control.

Ume (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:44:40 AM

Ok, just realized another bad thing. He gave himself(Ume), a trust rating from Twipple's account, saying..Gave me a loan.

according to this ! i can show you the pm that twipple said i,ll give you the +rep if you give me the loan !

Vortex20000

Activity: 504

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 03:56:43 AM

according to this ! i can show you the pm that twipple said i,ll give you the +rep if you give me the loan !

Remove it then. Repping yourself is just disgusting Roll Eyes

Ume (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:57:52 AM

Remove it then. Repping yourself is just disgusting Roll Eyes

well i removed but he said ! its ok i dont want his rep

also read here i cleared everything

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941505.msg10316026#msg10316026
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: