Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I told you so...  (Read 5375 times)
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:19:17 AM

Rawdog,

It's a bit premature to take a victory lap. The last time I checked, the total market cap of BTC was still $3 billion dollars, which is nothing to scoff at.

Also, if one looks beyond the price of BTC, they can see a lot of good things happening behind the scenes. Transaction volume is increasing, and there is a lot of capital flowing into BTC companies that are strengthening the infrastructure and making it easier for the average Joe to use.

Based on fundamentals, BTC is in a far stronger position right now than it was a year ago even though the price is lower. Eventually, strong fundamentals will be reflected in the price...
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 12:26:32 AM

So his argument is the price is low? I don't get how the price relates to success in any way.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fat buddah

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 01:59:00 AM

So his argument is the price is low? I don't get how the price relates to success in any way.

It's a moneytoken, dumbo
Success directly relates to price - if you like it or not

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:06:33 AM

What are you going to see when we are past 400 again?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:33:03 AM

Listen genius - silver is retarded!!!  It is in the shitter and you all lost a shit ton of money.  Get out while you still can.  Or, just remain STUPID!!!!

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:54:42 AM

Listen genius - silver is retarded!!!  It is in the shitter and you all lost a shit ton of money.  Get out while you still can.  Or, just remain STUPID!!!!

Silver will go to 0! aint you heard the news? everthing is going to 0.. except the DOLLA
altcoin hitler

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:55:59 AM

What are you going to see when we are past 400 again?

probably a dump?

King of the real Bitcoin Foundation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934517.0
CtrlAltBernanke420

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:56:51 AM

I think now, most of you are ready to form a big long line to wait for your chance to kiss my ass.  

Read 'em and weep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2mJfjPiv20

What are you - a retard?!!!

"I've been in the technologies sector for over 18 years, and after reading the Bitcoin technical paper for 15 minutes found at https://twitter.com/FirstWhitePaper, I knew that it will eventually return to its intrinsic value of zero."

So why are you here posting… and watching and reading/being involved with the bitcoin space?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:37:30 AM

So why are you here posting… and watching and reading/being involved with the bitcoin space?
Because the fact that if he had done a little more buying and a little less talking years ago, he would be a lot more wealthier.
He knows that and we know that, it's ripping him apart inside.

He wants it to fail, it's the only way his pain can stop.

servowire

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:37:01 AM

He has some points, but there 1 problem with his reasoning; he goes on and on about miners leaving (hashrate dropping).

He does not understand network difficulty. It will go down when miners leave up to the point where it's profitable again. This has happend in 2011 too when the large crash came (and GPU miners were running below cost at $5 levels). Wish I was into the game back then...

It's a triangle of hashrate, power costs and bitcoin price.
tss

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:02:37 PM

a face only a mother could love.  actually looks retarded with those expressions.  but quite entertaining nonetheless.
Selena Gomez

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:08:44 PM

its time to sell at a good price and rebuy at bad price Cheesy
tss

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:02:27 AM

its time to sell at a good price and rebuy at bad price Cheesy

fyi.. this can be read both ways.  good for who? bad for who? maybe you meant it that way but the statement works whether you win or lose :-)
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:08:09 AM

This guy is more annoying than pewdiepie... unnecessary loud, making stupid faces... be creative, dude. I couldn't watch the whole video, I got angry and turned it off right after the first few seconds. Just another guy with the "I told you so" argument.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:32:43 AM

a piss poor attempt at trolling this good forum
So whenever someone posts something you don't agree with - they are a troll?  My point is made.  I don't get why you people call it trolling if a guy says something you don't like.  Why don't you just move on to threads with shit in it you do like. 

That is a funny question coming from you lol. Why don't you just move on to threads with shit in it you do like. Or in your case move on to forums with shit in it you do like. xD

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:41:59 AM

Wow, this is becoming one of the epic trolling columns around here and most are falling for it. Precious metals are fine and grab them if that's your thing or you like the looks of them but tossing bitcoin to the wind in the same breath is stupid as well. Specifically, silver has been in a bear market way longer than bitcoin. I'll stop here for now.
tss

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:56:46 AM

Wow, this is becoming one of the epic trolling columns around here and most are falling for it. Precious metals are fine and grab them if that's your thing or you like the looks of them but tossing bitcoin to the wind in the same breath is stupid as well. Specifically, silver has been in a bear market way longer than bitcoin. I'll stop here for now.

its not a fair comparison.  let's not get precious metals into this mix.. ohh wait i will.. metals (gold and silver) have done pretty well over the past 100 years.. and today we're back at 2009 prices.  gold has done the same +10% over 2009 prices. btc only grew since then.
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:01:36 AM

I prefer ... boobs for this thread.
(friday night ?)

I am tired of always see in movies with sex genre, comedy and romance. and I want another, perhaps under I prefer haha Cheesy

LordSonjai

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:36:42 AM

bro with all due respect,you are one ugly motherfucker.
Do yourself a favor and never get on camera ever again.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:53:47 AM

I prefer ... boobs for this thread.
(friday night ?)

I am tired of always see in movies with sex genre, comedy and romance. and I want another, perhaps under I prefer haha Cheesy

Lol..what do u want?? Im happy with Salma's rack..and dont mind seeing it in each n every movie..comedy,romance,thriller,Horror,action,cult,si fi, everywhere..lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: