Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Man pepper sprayed for walking past police  (Read 2149 times)
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 11:53:37 PM

Yeah, I'm sure she feared for her life, as this 4 foot nothing bitch sprayed peaceful people just walking by.  Angry
http://boingboing.net/2015/01/30/man-pepper-sprayed-for-walking.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjsAuLn5OM&x-yt-cl=85114404&x-yt-ts=1422579428
They may as well just set up a perimeter of automatic sprinklers hooked up to motion sensors or better yet just have them spraying pepper spray 24/7.

I'm fairly certain recruiters specifically look for these types of people and ask them, "Are you abusive or live in constant fear? Ever think of becoming a police officer?"

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:53:41 AM

LOL, murica!!1

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:55:19 AM

That's why women shouldn't be cops... it's always the short ones...

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:01:27 AM

That's why women shouldn't be cops... it's always the short ones...

https://www.google.com/search?q=cop+sprays+pepper+spray+meme&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=910&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=fCnMVPjzDMrpaO2GgtgL&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:34:09 AM

LOL, murica!!1

Purple scarf. School teacher and Activist. Seattle Police on zero impact carbon foot print vehicles. Democrat State. Makes sense.  Grin

I wish to see a longer video, like what exactly happened the 15 min BEFORE that cop got pissed off. Was the activist in her face, taunting her forever? We don't want to fall for a bait like this one do we?

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 02:11:25 AM

LOL, murica!!1

Purple scarf. School teacher and Activist. Seattle Police on zero impact carbon foot print vehicles. Democrat State. Makes sense.  Grin

I wish to see a longer video, like what exactly happened the 15 min BEFORE that cop got pissed off. Was the activist in her face, taunting her forever? We don't want to fall for a bait like this one do we?

The other officers beside her didn't seem concerned at all about the crowd and no-one was approaching her at the time. They were even dispersing as requested. She was clearly overreacting. Seriously, the second time she sprayed it wasn't even directed towards anyone, she was just spraying into thin air.

I found another article that gives slightly more information...
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/watch-seattle-cop-pepper-sprays-teacher-directly-face-walking-too-close
Hagopian said officers set up a barricade with their bicycles to prevent protesters from marching, and he said some participants walked through the line – but he did not.

This was a peaceful march ffs, not a riot.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:20:06 AM

That's such a good picture at the top, here. Hope it stays up at its home.

I used to think that stuff like this happened irregularly. Now I am finding that it happens all the time, but usually the news never gets out.

We need to be wise. It isn't smart to walk past grouped police. It is better to walk the extra block or two out of the way.

Back about 7 years ago I did a Google search on "police brutality" and got some 7 million hits. Try it now. What do you think it means? Are there more people reporting? Have more people waked up to using the Internet? Are there more websites that report this kind of stuff? Is it that the few people that report are making more websites? Is it that Google is hitting the same site more than once?

Maybe it is that more people are reporting, along with more of this kind of reporting, along with more sites that do this regular, along with more police brutality, etc.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 03:00:13 AM

I used to think that stuff like this happened irregularly. Now I am finding that it happens all the time, but usually the news never gets out.

We need to be wise. It isn't smart to walk past grouped police. It is better to walk the extra block or two out of the way.

Back about 7 years ago I did a Google search on "police brutality" and got some 7 million hits. Try it now. What do you think it means? Are there more people reporting? Have more people waked up to using the Internet? Are there more websites that report this kind of stuff? Is it that the few people that report are making more websites? Is it that Google is hitting the same site more than once?

Maybe it is that more people are reporting, along with more of this kind of reporting, along with more sites that do this regular, along with more police brutality, etc.

Smiley

Thanks, I thought it quite fitting. In defense of the little dog, that cabbage was asking for it.  Grin

Regarding the rise in police brutality, I think it's a combination of several things.

Yes, I believe it is happening more often. I'm noticing an increasing mentality within the police force which dictates that people should never question any order given to them by someone in uniform and if they do the cops are entitled and encouraged to use maximum force to discourage such behavior. It is also disconcerting to me that the police are increasingly becoming more militarized which enforces their feeling of entitlement and increases their ability to do more harm.

It is also true that it's easier to record and report such incidents, since nearly everyone these days has cameras and recording devices built into their phones and other personal devices, as well as internet access and several different media sites they can upload to.

As to your advice about keeping far away from groups of police. This is exactly what they want. Fortunately, for everyone, there are those who risk their own lives and safety to protest for our benefit. Otherwise, (I believe) things would be even worse than they are today.

michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:10:43 AM

Or men that are obliviously compensating for lack of their downstairs area.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:39:09 AM

Smiley

Thanks, I thought it quite fitting. In defense of the little dog, that cabbage was asking for it.  Grin

Regarding the rise in police brutality, I think it's a combination of several things.

Yes, I believe it is happening more often. I'm noticing an increasing mentality within the police force which dictates that people should never question any order given to them by someone in uniform and if they do the cops are entitled and encouraged to use maximum force to discourage such behavior. It is also disconcerting to me that the police are increasingly becoming more militarized which enforces their feeling of entitlement and increases their ability to do more harm.

It is also true that it's easier to record and report such incidents, since nearly everyone these days has cameras and recording devices built into their phones and other personal devices, as well as internet access and several different media sites they can upload to.

As to your advice about keeping far away from groups of police. This is exactly what they want. Fortunately, for everyone, there are those who risk their own lives and safety to protest for our benefit. Otherwise, (I believe) things would be even worse than they are today.

The thing that I might add is, the police departments of the land are set up basically by the city council. So, is it the city council that approves of such action?

Doesn't the city realize that when police terrorize the common public that it is detrimental to the whole operation of the city? The city council is made up of people who have businesses in the city, or at least have an interest in them. They want protection from mobs of people who would tear their businesses apart. But this isn't the way to do it... militarized police.

If the people felt that police were on their side, if they had reason to trust police, the people wouldn't have reason to form mobs that protest. Rather, they would help police against criminals.

We are starting to see what it is. The cities are breaking down from inside their governments. The city councils see all kinds of financial problems that they don't know how to handle. They keep the police force as it is because they don't know what else to do.

We the people are looking in the wrong place when we blame police. It is the city council that is at fault. We need to change the city council, now, so that they can change the police, before we and our fellow "citizens" become so distraught with the police that we become the mob that they are afraid of, just because of police brutality against the public.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 05:32:03 AM

Smiley

The thing that I might add is, the police departments of the land are set up basically by the city council. So, is it the city council that approves of such action?

Doesn't the city realize that when police terrorize the common public that it is detrimental to the whole operation of the city? The city council is made up of people who have businesses in the city, or at least have an interest in them. They want protection from mobs of people who would tear their businesses apart. But this isn't the way to do it... militarized police.

If the people felt that police were on their side, if they had reason to trust police, the people wouldn't have reason to form mobs that protest. Rather, they would help police against criminals.

We are starting to see what it is. The cities are breaking down from inside their governments. The city councils see all kinds of financial problems that they don't know how to handle. They keep the police force as it is because they don't know what else to do.

We the people are looking in the wrong place when we blame police. It is the city council that is at fault. We need to change the city council, now, so that they can change the police, before we and our fellow "citizens" become so distraught with the police that we become the mob that they are afraid of, just because of police brutality against the public.

Smiley

There are reasons why things are always (seemingly) getting worse, but it's sort of beyond the scope of the topic of this thread and even heads off into the territory of conspiracy theory. People have been trained well by the MSM to just turn off once they hear the term conspiracy theory, but I shall dare to continue anyway. (It's worth noting though that not all conspiracies are just theory, but are in fact documented truth, which have been kept secret from the general public well enough and long enough so that even when eventually brought to light the public refuses to acknowledge them.)

Safe and happy people are difficult to manipulate and control, but when people are scared they will readily give up their rights and freedoms when promised security in return. Naturally there's a balance which must be maintained. The powers that be (TPTB) want you to feel safe and happy enough so as not to revolt against them, but at the same time we can't be feeling too safe or happy that we won't allow them to manipulate us. TPTB manipulate us by creating problems, then blaming them on a patsy knowing full well there will be a public outcry to do something about it. This is where TPTB come in and present the public with a solution to said problem, which was their intention the entire time. It's called Problem/Reaction/Solution and it's a tactic used by TPTB which is well known amongst the tinfoil hat wearing community.

The criminal justice system is in essence a business and as with all businesses it's all about making more money. More criminals means more money. If there's a shortage of criminals, just make more laws. If there's a shortage of money to fund the system, just increase taxes, which incidentally when some people can't afford to pay makes them criminals too. The criminal justice system is a booming market these days and whether they be a police officer, judge, lawyer, prison guard or criminal, they all play their part.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:44:31 PM

Smiley

Smiley

There are reasons why things are always (seemingly) getting worse, but it's sort of beyond the scope of the topic of this thread and even heads off into the territory of conspiracy theory. People have been trained well by the MSM to just turn off once they hear the term conspiracy theory, but I shall dare to continue anyway. (It's worth noting though that not all conspiracies are just theory, but are in fact documented truth, which have been kept secret from the general public well enough and long enough so that even when eventually brought to light the public refuses to acknowledge them.)

Safe and happy people are difficult to manipulate and control, but when people are scared they will readily give up their rights and freedoms when promised security in return. Naturally there's a balance which must be maintained. The powers that be (TPTB) want you to feel safe and happy enough so as not to revolt against them, but at the same time we can't be feeling too safe or happy that we won't allow them to manipulate us. TPTB manipulate us by creating problems, then blaming them on a patsy knowing full well there will be a public outcry to do something about it. This is where TPTB come in and present the public with a solution to said problem, which was their intention the entire time. It's called Problem/Reaction/Solution and it's a tactic used by TPTB which is well known amongst the tinfoil hat wearing community.

The criminal justice system is in essence a business and as with all businesses it's all about making more money. More criminals means more money. If there's a shortage of criminals, just make more laws. If there's a shortage of money to fund the system, just increase taxes, which incidentally when some people can't afford to pay makes them criminals too. The criminal justice system is a booming market these days and whether they be a police officer, judge, lawyer, prison guard or criminal, they all play their part.

I don't feel this to be too conspiratorial. I guess that is why we all are on a bitcoin forum  Cheesy

Nothing changes because we, the people, do not vote for the city council directly, in most cases. We vote for the "good guy/gal" and hope for the best. Then our guy realizes how deep the cancer is. Can't do anything in 2, 4 years. He needs to make deals. Deals with whom? With the people who do not care if you have a D or a R next to your name. As long as they pull the strings.

That is the definition of true power and the reason why it hates to be exposed to the light.

runningfree

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:08:27 PM

Wow! She will make someone very happy someday. I just don't know in which prison>
biscotaste

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:36:17 PM

What a piece of work that woman is! I very poor representative of the state for sure.
Perhaps the Women's Liberation movement's spokesperson?
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:44:05 PM

Looks like she is scared to hell and did the spray because of that .
Pepper sprays were worse in HK last year .
bigkahuna

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:07:36 PM

Hong Kong can do what they like, its not my business since I don't live there.

We should never fall into the trap of comparing US laws and practices with those in another country!

This is exactly how WOMDs are discovered in foreign countries.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:03:35 PM

You couldn't pay me enough money to pepper spray anyone let alone a group of peacefully assembled people who are sitting down on the ground.   I don't care what road they are blocking or what space they are occupying.  I just couldn't do that to anyone.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:13:37 PM

You couldn't pay me enough money to pepper spray anyone let alone a group of peacefully assembled people who are sitting down on the ground.   I don't care what road they are blocking or what space they are occupying.  I just couldn't do that to anyone.

See? That's part of the problem. Good cops don't have enough guts to "pepper spray anyone let alone a group of peacefully assembled people who are sitting down on the ground." Do you know what this means? It means that they don't have enough guts to stand up, even as a group, against bad cops, against bad commanding officers, or even against bad police force policy.

Smiley

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 09:26:22 PM

UPDATE on this story.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/lawsuit-follows-viral-video-of-teacher-being-pepper-sprayed-at-mlk-rally/

Now, Jesse Hagopian is suing the city for $500,000

The Seattle high school teacher and social justice activist filed the $500,000 suit that alleges the officer in a viral video taken of the assault, had unlawfully discharged pepper-spray in his face.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:24:12 PM

UPDATE on this story.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/lawsuit-follows-viral-video-of-teacher-being-pepper-sprayed-at-mlk-rally/

Now, Jesse Hagopian is suing the city for $500,000

The Seattle high school teacher and social justice activist filed the $500,000 suit that alleges the officer in a viral video taken of the assault, had unlawfully discharged pepper-spray in his face.

Yep! I knew it was for the $$$. It always is...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: