Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2018, 04:02:56 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if jamendo.com start use bitcoins? (look the images!)  (Read 1512 times)
shackra

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

1 Pedro 3:15-16 (DHH)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2011, 12:01:51 AM

--

--

--

--

this is a simulation, but, if jamendo.com start use bitcoins for payment? it will awesome, how we can convince them to start use this modern way to pay for songs of donate to artist!? :O

Bitcoin-OTC | GPG: 43C5AF3C1C559BA2
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
fabianhjr

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Do The Evolution

View Profile
May 23, 2011, 01:33:33 AM

Send them bitcoins, a shitload of them.

tjohej

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Magic Staff

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 05:25:12 PM

Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
I'm sure I want to reply. Now...

One of the reasons I think that Jamendo.com ain't being honest is because they held my money for a very long time before they passed it on to the artist I donated to!
I sent a donation in 2009 to the artist StrangeZero using the donate button on Jamendo.com and I had to wait 9 months and 2 weeks for it to arrive. Is this anyone else's experience as well? Of course nowadays I wouldn't use Euros or Dollars to donate but Bitcoins.

Is there any reason you think we should let Jamendo.com be the 'middleman' in donations? I advise contact the artists, and ask if they want to accept Bitcoin. Now for Jamendo I think it may be better donating to them separately.
I've contacted 1 artist so far. I have a vague memory that some artist on Jamendo accepted Bitcoins, but I think I didn't pay much attention because I didn't like what they released. It was not Bert Jerred?(calm guitar music)

Right! I posted a message on the Jamendo forum. http://forum.jamendo.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12000962/donating-in-bitcoinsbtc-to-artists-on-jamendo
I've also contacted 2 artists about Bitcoin. I only contact artists whose music I like and whom I may consider donating to.

There may still be hope for the 1st decentralized cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin. How to approach different subjects is key to progress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.