Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:29:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦ [XTR] ExtractCoin - [PoW][RoadMap][Exchange] - Ready to make an Impact? ♦♦  (Read 17991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:20:48 AM

XTR has been added to ipoMiner, with merged mining for it active on our Scrypt multiport!

SWEET!!

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 09:33:17 AM

XTR has been added to ipoMiner, with merged mining for it active on our Scrypt multiport!

This is an innovative approach to Pooled Mining a new coin as everyone mining the Scrypt multiport on IPOminer gets XTR as they are merged mining it by default.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 10:13:47 AM

Unfortunately this one was forked from Via but they forgot to change the chainid, both have Chainid 86, if this would have been forked nicely I could put it up on merged mining with LTC -> DOGE -> VIA -> TACO -> PTC (-> EXTR)..

A pity..

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 10:29:46 AM

Unfortunately this one was forked from Via but they forgot to change the chainid, both have Chainid 86, if this would have been forked nicely I could put it up on merged mining with LTC -> DOGE -> VIA -> TACO -> PTC (-> EXTR)..

A pity..

Changing the chain id to be different from VIA would be good, but I didn't have any trouble getting XTR and VIA being merged mined together on ipoMiner. (And, DOGE, SYS, PTC, and ULTC too!)

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 10:32:09 AM

A pity..

Changing the chain id to be different from VIA would be good, but I didn't have any trouble getting XTR and VIA being merged mined together on ipoMiner. (And, DOGE, SYS, PTC, and ULTC too!)

Hmm usually that should NOT be possible in merged mining, if I read the specs correctly they introduced the chain ID so you cannot find one block for two chains at the same time ?!?!?

Maybe I should just re-write my merged stratum to work off-specs :-)

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:32:18 AM

Is anyone else having lagging on the main pool? or is it just my internet?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:33:50 AM

http://xtr.hashlink.eu doesn't support merge mining  Huh

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 11:05:35 AM

https://xtr.coin-miners.info/ is up and running , dev add to the op pls

stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3617  >> for big rigs 20MH++

stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3618 >> for small rigs 1MH - 20 MH

wisnon

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:23:15 AM

Port? 3333?
ipominer
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 11:28:10 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 11:40:21 AM by ipominer

A pity..

Hmm usually that should NOT be possible in merged mining, if I read the specs correctly they introduced the chain ID so you cannot find one block for two chains at the same time ?!?!?

That's correct. There is an issue with merged mining two coins with the same chain id, but in the case of XTR and VIA right now it isn't a massive problem -- at least for us. Hopefully the XTR developers will address it in an update though, as it will become more of an issue as XTR's difficulty grows.

At the moment, pools that include both XTR and VIA in merged mining should operate like this:

1) When a block is found that meets only XTR's difficulty, miners get XTR.

2) When a block is found that meets VIA's difficulty (and therefore XTR's difficulty too because VIA's difficulty is higher), miners get VIA but not XTR.

With current difficulty levels of XTR and VIA, #1 is ~50 times more common than #2. So there's a "loss" of <2% in XTR from receiving VIA instead when a VIA block is found. Now, as XTR's difficulty grows, that 2% will grow as well.

Port? 3333?

Port 3333 is the scrypt multiport, which is fine -- but, you can mine any of the available scrypt coins with merged mining of XTR as well. A quick/simple explanation about merged mining: when a block of any scrypt coin is found that meets the difficulty for XTR, you get XTR too. (Merged mining with us also gives you DOGE, SYS, VIA, PTC and ULTC when blocks meet those coins difficulty as well.)

And if you're interested in an easy way to see what coins you earn from merged mining with us, I would suggest looking at the "24 hour profit snapshot" page.

Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com!
99.9% uptime, low fees, custom high performance stratum servers, DDoS-resistant
Support by email at support@ipominer.com or ##ipoMiner on Freenode IRC
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:03:17 PM

What happened to the pool?Huh

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:11:59 PM

Does anyone else have the pool fucking up? Like it says error and no host or some shit?? Hey Dev you know whats going on with that?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:19:14 PM

Does anyone else have the pool fucking up? Like it says error and no host or some shit?? Hey Dev you know whats going on with that?
Well I don't know about anyone else but I keep getting the main pool is offline?Huh Dev can you please explain why that might be? I got coins there I need to get out of there

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 12:21:07 PM

A pity..

That's correct. There is an issue with merged mining two coins with the same chain id, but in the case of XTR and VIA right now it isn't a massive problem -- at least for us. Hopefully the XTR developers will address it in an update though, as it will become more of an issue as XTR's difficulty grows.

At the moment, pools that include both XTR and VIA in merged mining should operate like this:

1) When a block is found that meets only XTR's difficulty, miners get XTR.

2) When a block is found that meets VIA's difficulty (and therefore XTR's difficulty too because VIA's difficulty is higher), miners get VIA but not XTR.

With current difficulty levels of XTR and VIA, #1 is ~50 times more common than #2. So there's a "loss" of <2% in XTR from receiving VIA instead when a VIA block is found. Now, as XTR's difficulty grows, that 2% will grow as well.

Port? 3333?

Port 3333 is the scrypt multiport, which is fine -- but, you can mine any of the available scrypt coins with merged mining of XTR as well. A quick/simple explanation about merged mining: when a block of any scrypt coin is found that meets the difficulty for XTR, you get XTR too. (Merged mining with us also gives you DOGE, SYS, VIA, PTC and ULTC when blocks meet those coins difficulty as well.)

And if you're interested in an easy way to see what coins you earn from merged mining with us, I would suggest looking at the "24 hour profit snapshot" page.

Thanks for the confirmation ipominer, I might add a pool too when that issue is fixed.

@Noob:

Just switch to coin-miners if you want to solo or ipominer if you want to merge mine this coin, the official pool probably has some issues.

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:22:23 PM

I'm selling 200 XTR Tongue
contact me if you are interested.

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:56:03 PM

I have tried to contact the dev and the pool to reset my password but I haven't heard anything for hours and no reset e-mail from the official pool. Will I be able to withdraw my coins?Huh

Soooooooon...............
kelvng105

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:59:09 PM

IPOMiner and OCmine.. my fav pools... Cheesy

<3

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
Equate

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:27:26 PM

New coin and already 3 pages  , what did I miss ?
ExtractCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:14:29 PM

https://xtr.coin-miners.info/ is up and running , dev add to the op pls

stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3617  >> for big rigs 20MH++

stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3618 >> for small rigs 1MH - 20 MH

Thanks Scorpio18, will update the main post and website shortly!

The pool seems to be running fine here? There are 12 workers at the moment with 1.5gh/s. If you run into any problems please pm us so we can try and sort out.

A pity..

This is an error on our mistake and we are investigating a fix as we speak, we don't wish to make another mistake so we are carefully planning and will take care in co-operating with all pool operators/exchanges on when the update will be so everyone is well aware and has planned for the update.

At the moment things should be fine as our difficulty is well below what VIA is, and we estimate it will be for the near future also.
ExtractCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:30:02 PM

File permissions and dependency's fixed on github, should build with no problems at all now.

Let us know if you are still encountering any problems.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: