Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦ [XTR] ExtractCoin - [PoW][RoadMap][Exchange] - Ready to make an Impact? ♦♦  (Read 17991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:25:32 PM

our pool up and launch - http://xtr.binpool.com/
kubuminer

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:58:01 PM

guys please spread hash on other pool. we wait miners on our pool
ExtractCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:12:04 PM

our pool up and launch

Have added you to the main post, thanks for hosting a pool!
kubuminer

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:32:48 PM

our pool up and launch

Have added you to the main post, thanks for hosting a pool!

thanks. wait miner on our pool
ExtractCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:07:50 AM

We will be pushing a build shortly wish should fix any issues people are having with connections, also will fix the permissions on "share/genbuild.sh" for people compiling from source.

Edit: Build permissions have been fixed so there should now be no problems compiling from source on github.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:53:59 AM

What other plans do you guys have for this coin if you don't mind me asking? I like that it is a slow steady growth and that there hasn't been any huge farms that I could tell mining this coin but some decent net hash! Also Am I to understand that once block 25k hits the reward will half? I'm kind of interested to see what happens with this coin because right now as it stands there are only 181750 coins so far with only 50 coin block reward I believe so it is a very long POW phase which is also why I ask maybe for some innovation or plans of what you intend on doing with your coin? Like I said I was already impressed with the very fair launch and the open source code for anyone to look over and even the password on the wallet so people could still have it ready for launch but couldn't do a thing with it till exactly the launch lol Very nice indeed Smiley I have also still been messaging exchanges with the word of XTR and hopefully by next week one of them will add it just so we can get some volume going for this coin.  Because I know someone stated earlier in this thread that with the low block reward that if it wasn't added to an exchange in the earlier phase of development that eventually miners would get bored and quit wasting their time with it and I can see his point Smiley Anyways look forward to hearing what is going to be happening with this coin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

ExtractCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:24:58 AM

* Reduce size of quote.

Thanks for the input! Sorry but will try and answer most of your questions here but may be a little hard due to the amount of text Wink

We want to expand steadily, not blow up and become yet another "pump and dump" and move onto the next one kind of thing. Yes you are correct every 25,200 blocks the reward is reduced as per the specifications on the main post.

We have been in talks with Bittrex and have given them some information that they requested and are awaiting to hear back from any other exchanges.

As stated in a previous post some of the things we are looking into/developing are; customizable clients (mobile and desktop), i2p integration or similar and transaction methods.

In saying that, we want to hear from the community what they would like to see, as we do not see the point in developing a feature that wont get used or only used once or twice. Our development power could be used on something you all want to see!

We understand that the community is rather small at the moment, but we hope to see it increase at a steady pace and the ideas will start flowing, and things will get built Smiley
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:16:07 AM

What other plans do you guys have for this coin if you don't mind me asking? I like that it is a slow steady growth and that there hasn't been any huge farms that I could tell mining this coin but some decent net hash! Also Am I to understand that once block 25k hits the reward will half? I'm kind of interested to see what happens with this coin because right now as it stands there are only 181750 coins so far with only 50 coin block reward I believe so it is a very long POW phase which is also why I ask maybe for some innovation or plans of what you intend on doing with your coin? Like I said I was already impressed with the very fair launch and the open source code for anyone to look over and even the password on the wallet so people could still have it ready for launch but couldn't do a thing with it till exactly the launch lol Very nice indeed Smiley I have also still been messaging exchanges with the word of XTR and hopefully by next week one of them will add it just so we can get some volume going for this coin.  Because I know someone stated earlier in this thread that with the low block reward that if it wasn't added to an exchange in the earlier phase of development that eventually miners would get bored and quit wasting their time with it and I can see his point Smiley Anyways look forward to hearing what is going to be happening with this coin Smiley Cheers

this coin Is merged mined now, so regardless of block reward and time to develop, as long as a pool includes it for merge mining, its a nice bonus when mining whatever scrypt coin is flavor of the day.

ExtractCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:53:47 PM

We have updated our load balancing and expanded our seed nodes, everyones connections should improve above 1 or 2 now. If you are still running into problems please pm us and let us know! (please leave wallet open for 10 or 20 minutes first to see if you get more connections)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:01:13 PM

We have updated our load balancing and expanded our seed nodes, everyones connections should improve above 1 or 2 now. If you are still running into problems please pm us and let us know! (please leave wallet open for 10 or 20 minutes first to see if you get more connections)
Yes I have more connections now to my wallet but I have to ask why in the bottom right corner of the wallet does it say BTC? like right in front of the connection bars? Also I hope that anyone who has been mining this coin has been reaching out to exchanges about getting XTR listed for trading in the future Smiley Another thing since the team apparently likes to hear from the community about ideas and concerns, maybe if you guys wanted to update the OP with maybe a detailed roadmap of the features you are looking at implementing for this coin.  I just think that the more transparent you guys are about your coin and what you intend to accomplish with it the more likely people will be interested in either mining or investing in this coin.  Just a thought Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kubuminer

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:13:29 PM

guys wait miner on our pool
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:09:43 PM

So whom exactly is mining this coin? Also has anyone who has been mining this coin been talking to exchanges about adding it to their trading?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:56:24 PM

I've been trying to get it on at Bleutrade and Cryptsy and I've had positive responses so far

Soooooooon...............
ExtractCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:11:30 PM

I've been trying to get it on at Bleutrade and Cryptsy and I've had positive responses so far

We have asks had bittrex contact us asking us to fill out a form with information (block explorer, GitHub link etc)

A road map will be published soon with an idea of a few avenues we are researching/developing and we will be starting a poll for the community to have an input also!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:43:24 PM

We have asks had bittrex contact us asking us to fill out a form with information (block explorer, GitHub link etc)

A road map will be published soon with an idea of a few avenues we are researching/developing and we will be starting a poll for the community to have an input also!
Nice ya I've been harassing Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex, Bter and a few others about adding this coin and I suggest that everyone who has twitter tweet empoex about this coin because they tweeted earlier they are adding two coins today one they choose and one the people choose I already tweeted to them about XTR Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ExtractCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:11:39 AM

We are now listed on Bittrex for anyone who is looking for a place to trade Smiley

We will have an update later on tonight for you guys too!
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:49:36 AM

Happy to see this on Bittrex  Smiley, all the miners, lets hold the coins and don't sell just yet

I also voted at Coins-e for XTR to get listed....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:19:49 AM

We are now listed on Bittrex for anyone who is looking for a place to trade Smiley

We will have an update later on tonight for you guys too!
Congrats on the exchange and I hope no one considers dumping this coin anytime soon because there is less than 300k in circulation so far and I wouldn't sell any of mine for any less than 25k a coin minimum Smiley Hopefully the news you guys have is spectacular!! Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:31:06 AM

Can I ask someone with more knowledge about hidden pre-mines etc. Gascoin listed on C-Cex a couple of days ago apparently had a hidden pre-mine and the dev dumped a lot of coins and ran. How is it possible to check for these things?

ExtractCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:33:35 AM

Can I ask someone with more knowledge about hidden pre-mines etc. Gascoin listed on C-Cex a couple of days ago apparently had a hidden pre-mine and the dev dumped a lot of coins and ran. How is it possible to check for these things?

The pre mine was already talked about before they were listed, anyway you can check the code in main.cpp on GitHub and look for the block reward and see in there.

If you don't understand the code you can always check the block explorer to see what blocks rewarded what Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: