Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦ [XTR] ExtractCoin - [PoW][RoadMap][Exchange] - Ready to make an Impact? ♦♦  (Read 17991 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:08:55 AM

Ya I was talking to you because I mined every single coin I got from their pool and I didn't have one problem withdrawing any of my coins and I simply stated that I glanced through your previous posts and noticed a trend of you accusing pools of stealing your coins or betting sites stealing your money or wallets not staking for you so I'm going to make the observation that you are trying to get something for free Smiley Let me ask you how many coins did you apparently have on their pool? You would know that right Smiley

First only one pool fucked me up with aevum coins and it's a fact where you see multiple accusing , second with staking when you go to this topic everybody have problems with staking balls then not only i even the dev didn't know , what's up with it then.Of course i know how much coins do i mine here and even when i wrote that in pms to dev , but never get a email from him.

Maybe you have alzeimers disease? forgetting things like passwords is a clear sign of problems, especially more than once.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Penetrator10

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:11:23 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 07:50:16 AM by Penetrator10

And one more thing who the fuck are you that you accusing me to get some free stuff i allways want only that what is my not more.The only troll is you jumping from topic to topic like a little bitch and wrote your shit that nobody want to read , fuck you and don't write to me because you got a iq of a fucking worm.
Penetrator10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:14:03 AM

Ya I was talking to you because I mined every single coin I got from their pool and I didn't have one problem withdrawing any of my coins and I simply stated that I glanced through your previous posts and noticed a trend of you accusing pools of stealing your coins or betting sites stealing your money or wallets not staking for you so I'm going to make the observation that you are trying to get something for free Smiley Let me ask you how many coins did you apparently have on their pool? You would know that right Smiley

First only one pool fucked me up with aevum coins and it's a fact where you see multiple accusing , second with staking when you go to this topic everybody have problems with staking balls then not only i even the dev didn't know , what's up with it then.Of course i know how much coins do i mine here and even when i wrote that in pms to dev , but never get a email from him.

Maybe you have alzeimers disease? forgetting things like passwords is a clear sign of problems, especially more than once.

Man even when my pass would be bad , why i did not get nothing on my email to reset my pass ? The problem is not on my site , but on the pool site.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:16:55 AM

Penetrator10 is a known scammer. He does this all the time.
Penetrator10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:18:25 AM

Penetrator10 is a known scammer. He does this all the time.

Yes great NoobKidOnTheBlock that's your second account.
ExtractCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:18:48 AM

Can we please stay on topic, we have offered to unlock the account multiple times but they still cannot remember their password, also the password reset email is working as we just tried with a fresh account.

So this leaves us to believe that it is not their account otherwise they would have access to email or remember their password in the 10+ attempts they tried.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:34:47 AM

Can we please stay on topic, we have offered to unlock the account multiple times but they still cannot remember their password, also the password reset email is working as we just tried with a fresh account.

So this leaves us to believe that it is not their account otherwise they would have access to email or remember their password in the 10+ attempts they tried.

Your system works fine. Check this guys post history. Then we can all say nothing more to him.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:41:17 AM

Well how many coins did you have then? What was your hashrate? What was your handle name you were mining under? Well? And how would you not be able to withdraw your coins? That doesn't make any sense to me at all!! What you "lost" your password to the pool?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Penetrator10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:41:49 AM

Your system works fine. Check this guys post history. Then we can all say nothing more to him.

Yes the system works fine , but i never get no email you know what dev put my 4600 coins in your ass.You make a great deal , you fucking rich now you will get 0,05 btc for fucking me up.
Penetrator10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:45:34 AM

Well how many coins did you have then? What was your hashrate? What was your handle name you were mining under? Well? And how would you not be able to withdraw your coins? That doesn't make any sense to me at all!! What you "lost" your password to the pool?

Yes i know the answer for all your questions it don't make sense to me too.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:48:39 AM

Sorry mate Smiley I was just pointing out to potential new comers to this thread that with a little research you would clearly see that that guy was trying to harm your coin Smiley I will stay on topic like OMG do you see the NethashRate now??? This coin is getting mined hard now that people found out about it lol I'm kind of glad I seen the announcement right when it started Wink Also I was speaking with some people on Twitter about this coin and they said the reason they didn't even think about it was because there wasn't really a clear idea or goal on the OP about what the coin is going to be doing with development Smiley Just thought I would let you guys know that Wink Cheers

P.S - I am probably the only person on BitcoinTalk that has only 1 account for the record Smiley I don't play sockpuppet account game Smiley Just saying lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Penetrator10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:44:31 AM

And what NoobKidOnTheBlock the problem is fixed i got all my coins ask the dev.Next time watch out with accusing someone that did nothing wrong.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:21:51 AM

In response to the all of the above, I used the official pool and got my coins with no problems, dev has been helpful

Soooooooon...............
ExtractCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:23:43 AM

In light of above posts all has been sorted and solved.

On a better note, we are close to getting out the next build and an update to the community! So please stay tuned all Smiley
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:05:55 AM

Can the dev please get the coin on Coinmarketcap and provide all the info, this will help

Soooooooon...............
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:12:35 AM

And what NoobKidOnTheBlock the problem is fixed i got all my coins ask the dev.Next time watch out with accusing someone that did nothing wrong.
My apologies Penetrator Smiley I hope that you will also do the same and not jump to accusing people of screwing you around so quickly like you were doing in the first posts that you posted in this thread Smiley I do hope you hold tightly onto your coins now that you have them because I would hate to hear you lost them or something Smiley Have a really super great day buddy Smiley Oh ya thanks for the negative feedback I really appreciate that my friend Smiley Welcome to the community as well and happy to have you aboard Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:34:06 AM

Does your coin need a multipool?

Getting a multipool for your coin will create buy pressure on exchanges.
And it will allow people with mining power to get more coins for their hashrate.

If you are interested, then take a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932225.0

Have a nice day!

komdo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:10:16 AM

Virus Warning !  VirusTotal.com
AhnLab-V3    Trojan/Win32.HDC
Penetrator10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:15:51 AM

My apologies Penetrator Smiley I hope that you will also do the same and not jump to accusing people of screwing you around so quickly like you were doing in the first posts that you posted in this thread Smiley I do hope you hold tightly onto your coins now that you have them because I would hate to hear you lost them or something Smiley Have a really super great day buddy Smiley Oh ya thanks for the negative feedback I really appreciate that my friend Smiley Welcome to the community as well and happy to have you aboard Smiley

Ok now i can reset my negative trust , but it just make me angry that you called me a troll i never troll just wrote here in forum truth and reall problems not something that i make up to get some coin down.And i can apologies you too for calling you bad names ,usually i don't wrote to people like this, but it is how it works by me you called me first , so i coulden't stand behind.Anyway hope we will not meet in future in similary situation.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:31:46 PM

Ok now i can reset my negative trust , but it just make me angry that you called me a troll i never troll just wrote here in forum truth and reall problems not something that i make up to get some coin down.And i can apologies you too for calling you bad names ,usually i don't wrote to people like this, but it is how it works by me you called me first , so i coulden't stand behind.Anyway hope we will not meet in future in similary situation.
There I removed the negative trust that I put on you as well Smiley Again I apologize for jumping to conclusions earlier and I'm glad everything worked out for everyone here Smiley Now we can focus on building the community up and getting more people involved with ExtractCoin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print