Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Only $18.50 per bar! 1 Tr Oz 999 Silver -Scottsdale -NEW/Sealed!  (Read 2402 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 12:28:12 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 09:38:57 AM by snarlpill

I have some 1 Troy Ounce .999 Fine Silver bars for sale, sealed straight from the maker- Scottsdale Silver!

I was going to sell these on eBay but currently have restrictions on the number of listings I can make due to creating a new selling account.

I will cut orders of 1 or more bars from the full 10 pack, leaving your bars individually sealed. These bars are very nicely made, and the level of crisp detail on them is fantastic- particularly the lion's crown!

Here are a few pictures (the Watermark I put on there, a_stackers_friend, is my new eBay account where I will be selling a lot of silver, gold, coins/currency, and physical crypto coins. Feel free to follow me on there and if interested in buying other listed items with BTC, just let me know!)

Price: Only $18.50 of BTC () per bar!   +   $2.50 () flat rate US shipping fee, no matter how many you buy, tracking included!  (You can pay a couple bucks extra if you want Priority 2-Day)  

Prices per bar (Including Shipping):
1 Bar:
2 Bars:
3 Bars:
4 Bars:
5 Bars:
  If you buy all 5 I'll pay the difference and give you Priority 2-Day shipping on me!

To Buy: Use Bitcoin prices listed, which include shipping. Send BTC to payment address provided, post transaction id in thread (or via PM for privacy), and PM me your shipping details and I will get them sent out today!

Payment Address: 17GFMp7SRcYim8z1mssZPduFvTXbn5io53
Watch out for lame scammers, payment should only be sent to the listed address!

US orders only at the moment, sorry. If interested in future International orders, shoot me a PM with details and I'll look into it.

Escrow is of course accepted if desired.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:09:36 AM

Grab some of these up now while my fixed Bitcoin prices are worth less due to BTC price fluctuations! Currently $20.71 per bar, US Shipping Included, when you buy 2 or more!

I also have a 2011 Austrian Philharmonic 1 Oz .999 Silver coin in BU condition and a few other pieces for sale. Just post here or PM if interested!

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:34:36 AM

How many bars you have at all?

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 01:43:48 AM

How many bars you have at all?

Currently have 10 of the 1 Oz. Scottsdale Silver bars

elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:47:16 PM

your prices are pretty big compared to real silver prices, would you pay shipping fees yourself or the buyer would have to pay?
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:32:22 PM

your prices are pretty big compared to real silver prices, would you pay shipping fees yourself or the buyer would have to pay?

The prices include tracked shipping in the US, but you're right, with the price of silver slightly lower at the moment my prices are a bit high. Keep in mind though that you might find lower prices elsewhere, but their shipping prices will be really high (APMEX for example, $9.99 shipping if your order < $100), or the cheaper prices are only for quantity.

As of now though I will lower my prices! I will drop the price down for 1 bar shipped to 0.10 BTC from 0.11 BTC, and all additional bars will only be 0.09 BTC to add on! As of now the Bitcoin price is approx. $227. That makes $22.70 to order 1 bar ($2.70 for shipping, $20 for the bar), and all additional bars will cost $20.43 to add on (at current prices). Those prices and the shipping cost are now more competitive compared to other dealers. Keep in mind also I will have your packages mailed same day usually, and you won't be waiting 1 week+ for your silver than with big companies.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:43:43 PM

Hi,

Were these obtained from a reputable source with paperwork to support as the copies of these bars are everywhere -

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/new-design-Hot-sales-replica-1_1926671052.html

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:09:45 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 10:50:11 PM by snarlpill

Certainly. These bars were purchased directly from Scottsdale Silver in Scottsdale, Arizona and are solid .999 fine silver.

I have the receipt/packing slip for the 10 bars (with order #) I can show to anyone interested, but do not have 10 individual COAs (or anything like that) that I could include with every bar sold.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 04:52:00 AM

Bump, I have 7 of these left!

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:28:06 PM

Bump. Diversify with some silver while the BTC price is dropping and my fixed Bitcoin prices are cheaper!

tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:29:41 AM

How do you put up the pictures? I love to put up some of my coins and currency.
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 08:22:56 AM

Hey tins, good to see you buddy.

It's simple. First off, you'll need to upload your pictures to the web, obviously. Imgur.com gets the job done easy enough, and works with this forum's weird image proxy rules.

If you upload to Imgur, afterwards on the right side there will be many different types of sharing links. The type you'll need if you just want to directly copy/paste is the BB Code Link (message boards and forums). This is the link enclosed with [ IMG ] tags.

Alternatively, you can upload an image anywhere, copy the image's direct URL (web link), and hit the button under the I - Italic button on this site when posting. The button looks like a little picture frame. It will place the [ IMG][/ IMG] tags in your post and you just paste the picture's URL between them. Also, a really easy way to get the URL of any picture on the web is just to right-click on it, and click "Copy Image URL". Then all you have to do is paste that between the [ IMG] tags here.

If you want to practice, do everything I suggested and just hit "Preview" instead of "Post" at the bottom of your post. If you need any more help or have any questions- no matter how simple they seem, just shoot me a PM buddy and we'll get you sorted out.

Also- if you want to list your prices on here in US dollars and not take a chance on a fixed BTC price, go to http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/    Copy the link provided on the site, and put your desired price into the <price_in_usd> space, taking out the < and >. Then, copy the new link with your USD number in it, and drop that straight between the [ IMG] tags on here, just as you would a picture. Then you will always have an up-to-date, market conversion of Bitcoin for your USD price. Like this, for $5-      And you can Quote my post if you want to see it written out as I did it. I don't know who originally brought that to the forum or made that site, but you can thank TheButterZone for being the one who I got it from.

Also, there are no spaces in the [ IMG][/ IMG] tags, I just had to put spaces here to not f*ck everything up when using them for display/teaching purposes.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 01:01:19 AM

Nice silver bars, I'm interested in one or two... PM me if you can ship to Canada! Smiley
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:44:32 AM

Hey tins, good to see you buddy.

It's simple. First off, you'll need to upload your pictures to the web, obviously. Imgur.com gets the job done easy enough, and works with this forum's weird image proxy rules.

If you upload to Imgur, afterwards on the right side there will be many different types of sharing links. The type you'll need if you just want to directly copy/paste is the BB Code Link (message boards and forums). This is the link enclosed with [ IMG ] tags.

Alternatively, you can upload an image anywhere, copy the image's direct URL (web link), and hit the button under the I - Italic button on this site when posting. The button looks like a little picture frame. It will place the [ IMG][/ IMG] tags in your post and you just paste the picture's URL between them. Also, a really easy way to get the URL of any picture on the web is just to right-click on it, and click "Copy Image URL". Then all you have to do is paste that between the [ IMG] tags here.

If you want to practice, do everything I suggested and just hit "Preview" instead of "Post" at the bottom of your post. If you need any more help or have any questions- no matter how simple they seem, just shoot me a PM buddy and we'll get you sorted out.

Also- if you want to list your prices on here in US dollars and not take a chance on a fixed BTC price, go to http://btc-priceimg.herokuapp.com/    Copy the link provided on the site, and put your desired price into the <price_in_usd> space, taking out the < and >. Then, copy the new link with your USD number in it, and drop that straight between the [ IMG] tags on here, just as you would a picture. Then you will always have an up-to-date, market conversion of Bitcoin for your USD price. Like this, for $5-      And you can Quote my post if you want to see it written out as I did it. I don't know who originally brought that to the forum or made that site, but you can thank TheButterZone for being the one who I got it from.

Also, there are no spaces in the [ IMG][/ IMG] tags, I just had to put spaces here to not f*ck everything up when using them for display/teaching purposes.

Thank you for being so detailed!
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 03:15:11 AM

Nice silver bars, I'm interested in one or two... PM me if you can ship to Canada! Smiley

Hey monbux, good to hear man. I'm fairly confident I could work out a pretty decent deal for you buying 1 or 2 of them shipped to Canada. The shipping charges would be a bit higher, but I would knock the price of 1 or 2 bars down much closer to spot price for you to balance it out. Sound good?

Going to send you a PM with some basic details, just get back to me from that, or post here, if interested.

snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:30:17 AM

Due to dropping silver prices I have greatly reduced my prices!   -    Buy these up now as they won't last for long at this price!!

I currently only have 5 of these left!

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 02:06:44 PM

I've ordered 2 bars from snarlpill and he was VERY friendly in communication and willing to work out a deal that would benefit both parties.  Waiting for my 2 silver bars now, will post an update once I get them! Smiley
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 10:02:57 PM

I've ordered 2 bars from snarlpill and he was VERY friendly in communication and willing to work out a deal that would benefit both parties.  Waiting for my 2 silver bars now, will post an update once I get them! Smiley

Thanks for the kind words monbux, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

If anyone else is interested, I still have 5 of these left!

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:06:37 AM

How many left? Canada shipping?  PM me
snarlpill (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:54:07 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2015, 07:27:29 AM by snarlpill

How many left? Canada shipping?  PM me

Thanks for your interest, going to type PM now.

-snarlpill

Edit: PM sent, International shipping is a pain sometimes, but I laid out some options and am willing to work with you either way if you are.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: