Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigars for BTC (Lot of brands)  (Read 675 times)
LEGENDEZ (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 02:17:19 PM

Hello everybody.

I have the possibility to get cigars cheaper than they are selling at stores, online shops, and so on.

This is because of my location.

Wanna see if here is a demand for such product. Also i can cooperate with retailers, if my price will be profitable for them. But quantity won't be very big.

Prices will be about 60-70 % of retail price for shipping within USA. Shipping price included.

For international orders, 65-70 %+shipping price. For international, i am not responsible for packages seized by customs or so on. After i send you tracking number which proves that order was shipped, i receive money from escrow.

NO Cuban Cigars

A lot of brands available, but if you are interested, hit me up in PM or in topic, and ill tell for sure if i can provide you such product.

Everybody interested in cigars, is welcomed to write some suggestions here. Write about price, international/US, and other things you want. Price is approximate, not final, so dont judge about price, just write if you are interested in this.

ESCROW IS REQUIRED.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:18:43 AM

Hello everybody.

I have the possibility to get cigars cheaper than they are selling at stores, online shops, and so on.

This is because of my location.

Wanna see if here is a demand for such product. Also i can cooperate with retailers, if my price will be profitable for them. But quantity won't be very big.

Prices will be about 60-70 % of retail price for shipping within USA. Shipping price included.

For international orders, 65-70 %+shipping price. For international, i am not responsible for packages seized by customs or so on. After i send you tracking number which proves that order was shipped, i receive money from escrow.

NO Cuban Cigars

A lot of brands available, but if you are interested, hit me up in PM or in topic, and ill tell for sure if i can provide you such product.

Everybody interested in cigars, is welcomed to write some suggestions here. Write about price, international/US, and other things you want. Price is approximate, not final, so dont judge about price, just write if you are interested in this.

ESCROW IS REQUIRED.

You can't sell them in the US because they need to have the proper tax paid sticker on them. If you do they will get confiscated.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████