Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: oilpalas.com  (Read 1602 times)
claireg (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:38:04 PM

Is anyone else having the same problem as me !!!

I have invested a small amount into this, $10.99 to be exact, i was curious to see how it really works like everyone was saying, ok i invested 6 days ago, and this was for 24 hours and return is 103%. Ok odds do seem unrealistic, but gave it a shot as seems to be the only one going still.

I waited my 24 hours out and there was no interest and nothing to withdraw, i tried to withdraw my balance, it said pending for a day and then put it back to my account.

And again still nothing, i haven't had no response to my email, and i know of people who are still investing.

Has anyone else had any problems?

Also i am new here, and new to BTC!!!! but we all gotta start from somewhere.

Please speak up.
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:40:47 PM

Is anyone else having the same problem as me !!!

I have invested a small amount into this, $10.99 to be exact, i was curious to see how it really works like everyone was saying, ok i invested 6 days ago, and this was for 24 hours and return is 103%. Ok odds do seem unrealistic, but gave it a shot as seems to be the only one going still.

I waited my 24 hours out and there was no interest and nothing to withdraw, i tried to withdraw my balance, it said pending for a day and then put it back to my account.

And again still nothing, i haven't had no response to my email, and i know of people who are still investing.

Has anyone else had any problems?

Also i am new here, and new to BTC!!!! but we all gotta start from somewhere.

Please speak up.

You have probably be scammed, or lost on a ponzi. You should never in any such sites which promise you guaranteed returns , without any proof.
90% of them are scams, which pay in the beginning and stop later once enough people fall for them.
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 06:46:30 PM

In short, you have been scammed.
Next time, please don't send money to those HYIPs and ponzi. They will always become a scam when they have not enough new deposits to pay the ridiculous return rate.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 07:34:00 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2015, 07:53:55 PM by tmfp

Oilpalas is an obvious MLM/Ponzi scam, which even the smallest bit of research would have told you.
If you are that naive with paper money then stay away from Bitcoin, because you will get eaten alive.

I suggest you go to the "friend" whose referral link you signed up with and punch them in the mouth, because they almost certainly knew it for what it was.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
MultipliedCombo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 04:25:35 AM

OilPalas is a HYIP/ponzi site. You shouldn't invest into them, because in basically every case, they'd turn into a scam soon enough. It'd be best to do some research before jumping in.

applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 04:34:23 AM

I stopped reading when you said they promised you 103% after 24 hours. Any website or person who promises such high returns is obviously trying to scam you in some way.

I find you naive for trusting them with your money
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:50:13 AM

OilPalas is a HYIP/ponzi site. You shouldn't invest into them, because in basically every case, they'd turn into a scam soon enough. It'd be best to do some research before jumping in.

ponzi are "games". 99% from those who are playing in them know what they are doing. Smiley
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:55:32 AM

ponzi are "games". 99% from those who are playing in them know what they are doing. Smiley

Rubbish.
Ponzi's are theft by deception.
In MLM Ponzis such as OilPalas , 90% of 'investors' lose money. The only people to gain are the parasitic criminals who serially organize these scams and the chosen few who get in very early and then shill for them.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:50:29 PM

Rubbish.
Ponzi's are theft by deception.
In MLM Ponzis such as OilPalas , 90% of 'investors' lose money. The only people to gain are the parasitic criminals who serially organize these scams and the chosen few who get in very early and then shill for them.

BTC is based on these "games". Without them, BTC = 1 USD Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: