Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] American SEO / SEO Optimized Content Writer / Advertiser  (Read 1852 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 02:18:49 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 06:27:50 AM by GamingOn

I have been in the SEO field for more than 10 years. I know how to bring traffic to the website you would like traffic to.
If you need articles written I can do that as well but won't work on articles for less than $0.01 a word.
I do accept Bitcoin as payment I can do the work first for trusted members. I must get payment after work or I will report you on this forum.

If you have any questions PM or post here or Skype me GamingOn <-- is my Skype.

I also work in advertising your product / website / affiliate link. I don't work on a commission only basis.

I am currently working on my website http://bitcoinspies.com and have 28 articles on there and with my advertising already get 80+ unique visitor a day. Not "hits" actual visitors.

Let me know how I can help you. Can also help in exchange for a link or banner for Bitcoin Spies. Let me know what you need.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:44:03 AM

I have done a few deals with this guy. He's currently writing  12 more pieces of content for me

Throwaway_Acc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:37:47 AM

SEO Optimized Content Writer
How does Google quantify you?
Do they scan you?
Are you sent for plastic surgery or tattooing before being scanned?
Are you real? Are you human?
Do you look different when seen in different geographic regions?
Is your name your keyword? Do you rank well?
Are you translated into different races?
When Google's runs a latent semantic indexing on you, does the algo produce a duplicate you? Or a synonym twin?
Can you have children? Will they also be SEO Optimized Content Writers, or will they evolve into SEO Optimized Images or SEO Optimized Videos?
kthankxbye.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:12:08 PM

Thanks for the work so far guys looking for more.

mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 11:44:46 PM

There's like 6 results for gamingon, looking for someone with your skills and want to talk to you.. PM me.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:02:36 AM

There's like 6 results for gamingon, looking for someone with your skills and want to talk to you.. PM me.

Work completed.
Also looking for more work thanks guys!

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:42:06 AM

There are people that are just getting into Bitcoin and wondering what is a Bitcoin wallet. Well, the answer to the question what is a Bitcoin wallet is simple it is a website or service that acts like a bank or wallet for your Bitcoins. I suggest using Blockchain.info as a Bitcoin wallet it is what I use and it is very easy to use with cheap rates. There are some features you are going to want to look for when choosing a Bitcoin wallet. One feature that is needed in a Bitcoin wallet is ease of use some Bitcoin wallets can be complicated and that is not good for people just getting into Bitcoin so keep that in mind when when picking the Bitcoin wallet that you plan to use to hold the Bitcoins that you are getting or own.

Quality writing.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:56:06 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 05:04:48 PM by GamingOn

There are people that are just getting into Bitcoin and wondering what is a Bitcoin wallet. Well, the answer to the question what is a Bitcoin wallet is simple it is a website or service that acts like a bank or wallet for your Bitcoins. I suggest using Blockchain.info as a Bitcoin wallet it is what I use and it is very easy to use with cheap rates. There are some features you are going to want to look for when choosing a Bitcoin wallet. One feature that is needed in a Bitcoin wallet is ease of use some Bitcoin wallets can be complicated and that is not good for people just getting into Bitcoin so keep that in mind when when picking the Bitcoin wallet that you plan to use to hold the Bitcoins that you are getting or own.

Quality writing.

Thanks the keyword for this was what is a bitcoin wallet.
I don't appreciate though you copying and pasting my content on another website as now I can't move that article.
Here is one of my more advanced recent articles
http://coinbrief.net/buy-bitcoins-now/

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:06:11 PM

Quality writing.

I don't appreciate though you copying and pasting my content on another website as now I can't move that article.

He was joking, because that is horrible copywriting. You don't seem to even understand the basics, just keyword stuffing.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:08:20 PM

Quality writing.

He was joking, because that is horrible copywriting. You don't seem to even understand the basics, just keyword stuffing.

I know he was joking. But many people have been happy with my articles. SEO optimized content is placing keywords in the article.
I have written content for many people around this forum only 1 person was not happy with result. If you are just going to bash my service please get a life and create your own service.

Thanks

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:14:48 PM

Quality writing.

I know he was joking. But many people have been happy with my articles. SEO optimized content is placing keywords in the article.
I have written content for many people around this forum only 1 person was not happy with result. If you are just going to bash my service please get a life and create your own service.

Thanks

Just because people think you're doing it right doesn't mean you're doing it right.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:50:32 PM

Quality writing.

Thanks

Just because people think you're doing it right doesn't mean you're doing it right.

I really don't care what you think about my content. Don't like don't buy keep spamming the forum tho gl.

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:11:27 PM

Quality writing.

Thanks

I really don't care what you think about my content. Don't like don't buy keep spamming the forum tho gl.

I'm just warning potential buyers. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Cheers Smiley
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:23:28 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 08:37:28 PM by GamingOn

Quality writing.

Thanks

I'm just warning potential buyers. There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Cheers Smiley

Yes please warn them that if they go with my content that they will get more traffic to their website and rankings without having to put out links.
Also warn them as you seem to think I don't know what I am doing. Although I am sure I know 1000% more then you about the search engines and  how to rank. As I rank in them page 1 daily. Here are some search terms recently from one of my other niche blogs all from Google:

Recent Search Terms
phlebotomist classes throw ROP
phlebotomy procedure competency checklist
phlebotomy carts under 1000
what do phlebotomists wear to work
phlebotomist uniform description
labcorp interview questions and answers
etoh blood test tube colors collection
phlebotomy competancy forms
best vein for venipuncture in paediatrics
Phlebotomy Competency Checklist

Those are just most recent search terms they change hourly. I know what I am doing but you keep thinking you are always right and obviously better then I am. I think it is really funny to be honest.

On a side note readers seem to like my content as well as they subscribe my Bitcoin blog is 2 weeks old and I just recently put a e-mail subscribe option

10 people signed up so far I get more and more people daily so obviously people like my content not just the search enignes.

I won't show all of my rankings so far with the Bitcoin blog I am working on but here is one:

Rank # 3 in Google no links just content one SEO friendly post. I know what I am doing but thanks again for "warning" potential buyers.

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:17:11 PM

You can rank for zero comp keywords? Good for you.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:20:41 PM

Hey guys, I have a high page rank for my content too!

Get a high rank for general keywords like 'bitcoin faucet', then I expect you will be more sought after.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:21:49 PM

lol!

These spammers on heat today!

GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:34:23 PM

But just to clarify I've ranked terms such as "Playstation 4" and "Wallpapers"

So yeah I can pretty much rank anything given the time.

b!z
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:06:13 AM

And I invented Bitcoin.
GamingOn (OP)

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:16:46 AM

And I invented Bitcoin.

See yours is a lie while mine is truth. Smiley
But have a great day!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: