Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now tip/send DigiByte on Twitter, Twitch, YouTube & Reddit!  (Read 1549 times)
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 05:05:36 AM

Introducing ★★ DigiByteTip ★★ v1.0 beta testing

What is DigiByteTip?

DigiByteTip works like ChangeTip or DogeTipbot but only better as tips actually move over the DGB network!
You can now send DigiBytes on Reddit, YouTube, Twitter & Twitch!

use "#digibytetip +(amount)" ex. "#digibytetip +1337" on all social platforms

1) Visit DigiByteTip Website & link one or all of your social media accounts
2) Deposit a small amount of DGB to your DigiByteTip address
3) Tip your friends, family others with the following syntax: (receiver must already be registered with DigiBytetip)
     Twitter: #digibytetip @someone +123
     Reddit: #digibytetip /u/someone +123
     Twitch: #digibytetip +123
     YouTube: #digibytetip +123

On YouTube & Twitch only the channel owner/streamer can receive tips.

Note:
This is beta software, use at your own risk & limit the amount of DGB you deposit.
We will never sell any of your personal data.

First DigiByteTip transaction: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/561636438236614657
Future Planned Upgrades:

*Message notifications: right now both users must be registered with DigiByteTip. We are working on a notification system to notify unregistered users they have received a tip.

*Since tips are sent over the DGB network in realtime our next release allow users to be tipped directly on their own personal DigiByte address.

*Facebook integration tested & coming soon.

*Explanatory video & UI facelift.

*Multi-signature integration giving users the ability to handle their own private keys.

DigiByte Info Kit
Share This PDF With Everyone You Know Who Can Benefit From DigiByte

Connect With DigiByte
Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

Please help us test & let us know any issues you may have!

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinThug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:24:25 AM

Introducing ★★ DigiByteTip ★★ v1.0 beta testing

What is DigiByteTip?

DigiByteTip works like ChangeTip or DogeTipbot but only better as tips actually move over the DGB network!
You can now send DigiBytes on Reddit, YouTube, Twitter & Twitch!

use "#digibytetip +(amount)" ex. "#digibytetip +1337" on all social platforms

1) Visit DigiByteTip Website & link one or all of your social media accounts
2) Deposit a small amount of DGB to your DigiByteTip address
3) Tip your friends, family others with the following syntax: (receiver must already be registered with DigiBytetip)
     Twitter: #digibytetip @someone +123
     Reddit: #digibytetip /u/someone +123
     Twitch: #digibytetip +123
     YouTube: #digibytetip +123

On YouTube & Twitch only the channel owner/streamer can receive tips.

Note:
This is beta software, use at your own risk & limit the amount of DGB you deposit.
We will never sell any of your personal data.

First DigiByteTip transaction: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/561636438236614657
Future Planned Upgrades:

*Message notifications: right now both users must be registered with DigiByteTip. We are working on a notification system to notify unregistered users they have received a tip.

*Since tips are sent over the DGB network in realtime our next release allow users to be tipped directly on their own personal DigiByte address.

*Facebook integration tested & coming soon.

*Explanatory video & UI facelift.

*Multi-signature integration giving users the ability to handle their own private keys.

DigiByte Info Kit
Share This PDF With Everyone You Know Who Can Benefit From DigiByte

Connect With DigiByte
Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

Please help us test & let us know any issues you may have!
Great!!. Now i can make use of it. Thanks guys
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 07:35:00 AM

nice update Smiley
i hope you can try send some DGB to mytwitter Grin
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:34:56 AM

I don't care much about Twitter but this is of course a great tool for Twitter users and one more nice feature addded to DigiByte.

Like I wrote on another thread, I sell all bitcoins I make and buy DigiByte. Bitcoin was doomed the moment mining became unfeasible for the average user with equipment that is easy to obtain anywhere in the world, and a few Chinese giant ASIC mining farms were allowed to effectively centralize and control the network. I'll keep supporting DigiByte for as long as the coin is kept really decentralized = anyone can mine it with a GPU. Not to mention all the other interesting DigiByte features and the very active development team. It amazes me that the cryptocoin community hasn't really discovered DigiByte yet.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 12:59:06 PM

I don't care much about Twitter but this is of course a great tool for Twitter users and one more nice feature addded to DigiByte.

Like I wrote on another thread, I sell all bitcoins I make and buy DigiByte. Bitcoin was doomed the moment mining became unfeasible for the average user with equipment that is easy to obtain anywhere in the world, and a few Chinese giant ASIC mining farms were allowed to effectively centralize and control the network. I'll keep supporting DigiByte for as long as the coin is kept really decentralized = anyone can mine it with a GPU. Not to mention all the other interesting DigiByte features and the very active development team. It amazes me that the cryptocoin community hasn't really discovered DigiByte yet.
Thank you very much for the support! We are working around the clock to make DigiByte better each day!

If you haven't checked out http://digibytegaming.com yet we just launched it.

Cheers!

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:25:27 AM

This service has been discontinued, I guess.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:30:57 AM

This service has been discontinued, I guess.

This service has been ported and is now a part of DigiByteGaming.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: