Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we here?  (Read 2161 times)
batou (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:03:15 AM

https://imgur.com/a/GEHDY

We are near 61.8% Fibonacci retrace of rally, in past several bounces up have happened from this level

Are we going up and breaking long term resistance?
Or down?
pleaseexplain

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:44:22 AM

hi
 i take it from reading your charts that when the price is at about $212 and comparing it to the bottom of $152 you are calling this the 61% mark. And that usually bitcoin bounces up when it at this ratio.

is that right?

not sure i agree. there has been some recent good news in that decent exchanges may exist soon ie in say 12 months but the great unwashed who have not got into bitcoin will be an ever further lag in time behind. maybe several years.

so demand is weak and other than being a bit volatile at times is not really improving. in fact some that speculated and bought at the $300-$400 level may need out soon if they have borrowed to buy bitcoins.

it may not happen but it is quite possible there will be no rally and bitcoin will go to say $50.

those that believe a single bitcoin will be worth $1,000 or $10,000 soon presumably have already purchased as to them a $200 or $400 price was good buying.

I just do not see where demand pressure is to come from. can you tell what were the types of demand pressures were like the last few times a bounce back happened at 61%
thanks
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:45:08 AM

My opinion is down.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
batou (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:04:22 AM

I just do not see where demand pressure is to come from. can you tell what were the types of demand pressures were like the last few times a bounce back happened at 61%

I would say that there was less pressure at previous times, yet still it rallied.

Now there is trouble with Euro. Currency wars are intensifying and if USD weakens people will flock to gold and bitcoin.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:10:58 AM

I believe many are waiting for the Winklevoss twins to launch their ETF trust and exchange. When that happens things will get interesting.
Slaphead

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:06:46 AM

My opinion is down.

My opinion is also down. The overall trend has been down for over a year and I think it will continue.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:15:09 AM

Trend is broken. We are going double digits now. Get ready to buy shit tons of Bitcoin.
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 07:55:34 PM

Trend is broken. We are going double digits now. Get ready to buy shit tons of Bitcoin.

Or average in sensibly or establish a position when the trend has reliably changed?  Shocked

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:03:36 PM

Or average in sensibly or establish a position when the trend has reliably changed?  Shocked
Well it better bounce up pretty soon otherwise we are going to crash harder than a plane with a drunk pilot.
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:26:49 PM

I believe many are waiting for the Winklevoss twins to launch their ETF trust and exchange. When that happens things will get interesting.

I thought there was going to be an uopdate or an exchange opening on 2nd. is that not happening anymore ?

altcoin hitler

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:00:29 AM

This shit can't fly with this oversupply of 3600 coins. If you're no good trader and can play the swings it is maybe better to sit on the sidelines and wait until one or two months before the halving to buy. Also this Gavincoin hardfork can easily end Bitcoin alltogether if it goes wrong (looks like it). So Bitcoin is very, very risky right now if you are no experienced trader.

King of the real Bitcoin Foundation https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=934517.0
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:22:18 PM

Yeah guys, don't anyone buy any more bitcoins.  Let Wallstreet buy them up first and then you can get them for a premium  Roll Eyes
Second-base

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:31:29 PM

Yeah guys, don't anyone buy any more bitcoins.  Let Wallstreet buy them up first and then you can get them for a premium  Roll Eyes

What if they don't then who gonna buy your bags? Cheesy
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:42:29 PM

dream on, its likely going down. There isn't much of a buy support to hold the current price.
stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:58:43 AM

Yes, we are where we are, and nowhere we aren't.
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 03:03:56 PM

What if they don't then who gonna buy your bags? Cheesy

Probably your Mom since after Wall Street bids up the price everyone is gonna get FOMO.  You won't even know what hit you until you realize your own mother is washing your proverbial shorts!  Cheesy
Pun intended
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:33:29 AM

we are somewhere along facing reality imo.

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
gargantuar

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:36:17 AM

You are here.  I am here.  Therefore, we are here.  Need anything else be said?  Amen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: