Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term investment in ATM bitcoin - Weekly dividend 1,6%  (Read 3180 times)
makalu (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:27:51 AM

Now I manage ATM bitcoin site in ABC Serrano de Madrid, Spain. Info: http://www.cincuentaeuros.com/hedge-fund-btc-y-ltc-compra-el-cajero-bitcoin-situado-en-abc-serrano-de-madrid/
Also early begin work other site in Girona, Spain. Info: http://www.cincuentaeuros.com/espai-bitcoin/

I'm searching investors because I have one good opportunity for install five ATM bitcoin. Some of them in Barcelona center. For it I need new total investment 60,000 euros.

Please if any interested invest more 1 bitcoin contact me for private shares.
For investments loss 100 euros best is to buy it directly HFBTC in LitecoinInvest. Invest minimum is 0,20 euros. Is aprox price for one share today.

Payment earnings is weekly. Payment is in bitcoins or litecoins.
Now profitabily is 6,40% month. History: https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/HFBTC/history and https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/HFLTC/history
You can check in this links how I pay regularity dividends last year without problems.
You can invest in all international currency using wire transfer or bitcoins.

References:
- My LocalBitcoins user is: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/makalu/
- I manage ATM bitcoin in ABC Serrano Madrid: http://www.cincuentaeuros.com/hedge-fund-btc-y-ltc-compra-el-cajero-bitcoin-situado-en-abc-serrano-de-madrid/
- I manage Hedge Fund BTC & LTC: https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/HFBTC and https://www.litecoininvest.com/security/HFLTC paying dividends weekly.

Contact using PM is good. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:53:54 AM

60,000 euros seems like a lot for 5 Bitcoin ATM, what brand of ATM were you looking at investing in?
Also 6.40% month may be the history but lots of people only use these when no other option to buy is available, fees are often higher than say buying from a exchange or friends.
2 way machines would be the way to go, we all need fiat sometimes.

makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:11:13 AM

60,000 euros seems like a lot for 5 Bitcoin ATM, what brand of ATM were you looking at investing in?
Also 6.40% month may be the history but lots of people only use these when no other option to buy is available, fees are often higher than say buying from a exchange or friends.
2 way machines would be the way to go, we all need fiat sometimes.

In ABC Serrano ATM is one Lamassu but don't work well because scanQR is frozzen very much time.
I tested ATM than build BTCPoint and buyed one for install in Girona. Now testing ....
Now I think now than best is BTCPoint ATM model.

I know than buy 5 ATM price is aprox 50,000 euros but all need think than ATM need bitcoins and euros inside for begin work .... XD

Yes now profitability is 6,4% month with one ATM and my work in LocalBitcoins but when new ATMs work payment must incresase !!!

My plan is begin for sell bitcoin 5% fee and for buy bitcoin 3% fee. Total 8% but I need to pay any expenses to shop owner and economic manager for example. Also can be losses with exchange prices.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 10:15:03 AM

What about the local tax laws, if you plan to charge 5% then if you install one here in Australia you would have to add another 10% gst, 15% ontop of exchange price is pretty high.

makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:23:59 AM

What about the local tax laws, if you plan to charge 5% then if you install one here in Australia you would have to add another 10% gst, 15% ontop of exchange price is pretty high.

Sorry I don't know Australia taxes.
But in Spain you only pay taxes for earnings.
When you sell pay taxes of course but you can deduct all buy taxes. Then only pay taxes for differences.
BTCPoint ATM is interesting because all fiat recived in sell bitcoins deals is reciclable for to pay buy bitcoins deals.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:50:11 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 11:00:43 AM by botany

Might be better to move this to the long-term offers board.
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:54:12 AM

Again I feel there needs to be profit stats from your 2 current ATMs for this to have any validity.

bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 10:59:27 AM

Still sounds interesting and still alot of questions to sort though.
Will you offer any guarantee for the returns on investments for say the first 3 months?

Lamassu are well established in the BTM field already and having used hem myself i can say it was fas and hassle free, the only reason i dont use them anymore is most are always down and not working, company says firmware problem caused this but a friend who has one says it a dispute about KYC laws.

I would like to see more 2 way BTM. 1 way was a good start for the company but i have wantd to cash out $100 of bitcoin for some quick cash but there is only 1 where i live and its 50km from my area, not convenient.
Is the 60,000 euros you mentioned for 5x 2way machines?

Edit: These BTM can hold a good amount of cash at times when people are buying, small and easy to steal, any insurance regarding theft?

makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:18:59 AM

Again I feel there needs to be profit stats from your 2 current ATMs for this to have any validity.

I buyed ATM site in ABC Serrano few days ago and change bitcoin adress. Now adress is:
https://blockchain.info/address/14fdyyeV2zbvMMhNqHhG267AXkRsXqrFaf

Old adress now is closed when I buyed ATM but you can check also in:
https://blockchain.info/address/19d4cvyc5TgGiSAfvjvk2vP2Dcr9omTpdY

Second ATM now is under construction but I hope in 15 days to be it working now.

Of course all my investors can know fixed bitcoin adress ATM for to check it when want. Remember than bitcoin is transparency in this question.
makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:34:48 AM

Still sounds interesting and still alot of questions to sort though.
Will you offer any guarantee for the returns on investments for say the first 3 months?

Now I can pay this return yes. But every day than one new ATM work I increase return when I know how work.
You can see now my ATM site in ABC Serrano how work.
New adress is: https://blockchain.info/address/14fdyyeV2zbvMMhNqHhG267AXkRsXqrFaf
Old adress is: https://blockchain.info/address/19d4cvyc5TgGiSAfvjvk2vP2Dcr9omTpdY
For each ATM work I send public adress to my investors.

Lamassu are well established in the BTM field already and having used hem myself i can say it was fas and hassle free, the only reason i dont use them anymore is most are always down and not working, company says firmware problem caused this but a friend who has one says it a dispute about KYC laws.

Yes I'm similar problem with Lamassu site in Madrid. I need go every day to reset it. Is for this than I study BTCPoint option for this investment. I know people than build it in Barcelona. I also check it their prototipe few times and work well.

Is the 60,000 euros you mentioned for 5x 2way machines?

60,000 euros is for to buy 5 new machines. Then entreprise have 7 in total. 5 new+2 existent. Your earnings is for 7 machines.

Edit: These BTM can hold a good amount of cash at times when people are buying, small and easy to steal, any insurance regarding theft?

I need very much cash also for ATMs. I see than normally change 20-100 euros. See it in blockchain stats. But, for example, yesterday be one deal for 1800 euros. And I have other deal waiting for 2200 euros for next days.
Other example in Barcelona I have one friend waiting for one deal 6000 euros. There are also very much money from bitcoin miners and poker players in Spain.
Now ATM limit for any deal is 1500 euros for fraud prevention.
makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:08:40 AM

For each machine in Spain there are one insurance for machine and 10,000 euros in cash for 150 euros/year.
Also I install webcam for to check all.
And .... each machine weight 130 KG !!!! go all reinforced. Also can be screwed on floor.
Bitcoins I stole it in my multibit and tranfer to blockchain only for one enough balance.
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:56:01 AM

130Kg is nothing, ATM probably have a weight of double that or more and every week it seems like someone is ramraiding a shop, wrap a crain aroind the machine and drive off.
What the BTM really needs is something like die bombs in them so if they are broken into the cash inside becomes useless.

makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:38:34 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 11:08:57 AM by makalu

130Kg is nothing, ATM probably have a weight of double that or more and every week it seems like someone is ramraiding a shop, wrap a crain aroind the machine and drive off.
What the BTM really needs is something like die bombs in them so if they are broken into the cash inside becomes useless.

It's one option can be to study perhaps ....
But my experience is than thieves don't know what is bitcoin ;-)
With my ATM bitcoin site in Madrid not problem about this. There are loss 5 metres one jewelry !!! Is best than one unknow ATM no?
bitkilo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:01:35 AM

Are you serious that thieves don't know about bitcoin.
What about all the BTC scams going on, thas just thievery on a new level.
Reconsider you security options is my advise.
Sometimes posts can be taken the wrong way so please don't think im trying to mock you, i wish you the bes of luck with your business adventure.
Good talking with you, can you provide a business plan via PM, i don't expect this straigh away, take your time and get all the advise you can.

makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:23:13 AM

Are you serious that thieves don't know about bitcoin.
What about all the BTC scams going on, thas just thievery on a new level.
Reconsider you security options is my advise.

Thanks !!! We every day to check ATM and emptied all money inside.
We study all security of course and contract one assurance.

Sometimes posts can be taken the wrong way so please don't think im trying to mock you, i wish you the bes of luck with your business adventure.

No problem ;-)

Good talking with you, can you provide a business plan via PM, i don't expect this straigh away, take your time and get all the advise you can.

OK I do it and send you !!!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:02:31 AM

Are these new ATMs being purchased through shares sold via your hedge fund? And are the primary dividends being paid at the moment being funded solely through profits generated by this hedge fund through the two current ATMs or part of something else? I just ask this because of your details sections listing other investment interests in your executive summary.
makalu (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:54:36 PM

Are these new ATMs being purchased through shares sold via your hedge fund?

Yes. This new investment is new capital hedge fund btc & ltc.

And are the primary dividends being paid at the moment being funded solely through profits generated by this hedge fund through the two current ATMs or part of something else?

Yes. After invest next Monday investor receipt actual weekly dividend 1,6%.
Actual weekly dividend is thanks my trade in LocalBitcoins (BTC-EUR) and Nasdaq. Also earnings work actual ATMs.
I hope in 2-3 months new 5 ATM work. Then is possible increase actual dividend Hedge Fund.

I just ask this because of your details sections listing other investment interests in your executive summary.

BUSINESS PLAN:

INVESTMENT:
- Cost each machine: 9,000 euros x 5 = 45,000 euros.
- Money for begin (cash & btc): 3,000 euros x 5 = 15,000 euros (I add more money because is insufficient). Also remember than I need one day for to convert euros to btc (money than no work).
Total: 60,000 euros.

EARNINGS:
I see in ATM Madrid can work easy 1,000 euros/day.
- Initial fee for sell: 5%.
- Initial fee for buy: 3%.
Total is 5+3=8% but it's necessary one prevent for change risk. Is more real 6%.
Then: 1,000 x 30 days = 30,000 euros x 6% = 1,500 euros net each ATM x 5 = 7,500 euros/month.

EXPENSES:
- Rent to shop, financial bank fees, manage, security, taxes .... I estimate max 500 euros/ATM x 5 = 2500 euros/month.

Then is very easy earn net 1000 euros/ATM = 5,000 euros total/month = 1250 euros/week.
If you do one estimation profit/week is: 2,08%. My actual proposal you know is 1,60% for investor.

But is thruth than is possible than ATM work more 1000 euros/day and expenses be loss than 500 euros/month of course .... but for to discuss this is important begin and to know best and real numbers.

My actual plan for security is:
- Good shop situation.
- Security webcam.
- Security private police.
- Assurance for machine and 10,000 euros/cash.
- Every day all money go out to bank ;-)
makalu (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:03:45 PM

After one hard and crazy weekend two new ATM bitcoins !!! one in ABC Serrano - Madrid and other in Importmática - Lleida ;-)
www.cincuentaeuros.com
j.jaymes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:39:09 PM

That is a nice picture of you with machine! How many of these do you hope to install total? Have you met with merchants willing to host them in there locations?

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:25:14 PM

What about loading the machine? The insurance for the armored trucks and the cash deliveries must be paid. Additionally, doesn't the owner of the ATM have to guarantee the funding of the ATM? Consumers want their protection, and have to make sure that even if you go bankrupt or are some kind of scammer and you disappear with your customers money, they will still get some sort protection.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: