Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINS FOR SALE FOR PAYPAL  (Read 1043 times)
preston (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:09:26 AM

HI I HAVE BITCOINS FOR SALE MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT ANY FOR PAYPAL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:15:29 AM

Do NOT send first to preston unless you're ready to chargeback. Use escrow. He might say escrow is fine here but he'll most likely try to talk you into going first.

Remember, escrow would protect the person who sends the paypal. You sending paypal first does NOT prevent a chargeback so there is no reason not to use escrow here.
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:42:48 AM

Do NOT send first to preston unless you're ready to chargeback. Use escrow. He might say escrow is fine here but he'll most likely try to talk you into going first.

Remember, escrow would protect the person who sends the paypal. You sending paypal first does NOT prevent a chargeback so there is no reason not to use escrow here.
Huh I think he is trying to sell his BTC to get PP

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:50:34 AM

I think you have misunderstood xetsr post.
He is correct ( and he knows op is selling btc).
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 03:50:43 AM

He's trying to get people to send him paypal first and once funds are received he will disappear. Just like all the other new account scammers have been doing.
applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:43:45 AM

He's trying to get people to send him paypal first and once funds are received he will disappear. Just like all the other new account scammers have been doing.
This is exactly why newbies should not be able to create new threads, at least in the marketplace sections. Almost all of the newbie created threads are 100% scams and the ones that are not scams are offering terms that could easily be filled in existing threads.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:46:43 AM

Hey I'm new to currency exchange but wouldn't he have to send first? to lets say me? since I'm higher ranked... I wanted to know since I'm in need of btc for my paypal
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:23:15 PM

It doesnt only have to do with member level, it also has to do with reputation.

There are simple rules to follow for safe and secure currency exchange on the forum.

Always prefer escrow. IT just makes things simpler for everyone.

Regards

Duke

applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:08:02 PM

There are simple rules to follow for safe and secure currency exchange on the forum.

Regards

Duke
Well brand new accounts are much easier to make then higher level accounts. Therefore it takes ~10 minutes to create and use a brand new account while it takes months to build up higher ranking accounts. While you should trade with caution with people without any reputation, you should trade with additional caution when they are a brand new user like the OP
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:31:31 AM

Regards

Duke
Well brand new accounts are much easier to make then higher level accounts. Therefore it takes ~10 minutes to create and use a brand new account while it takes months to build up higher ranking accounts. While you should trade with caution with people without any reputation, you should trade with additional caution when they are a brand new user like the OP
Don't trust anyone. hodl your btc. don't get sucked in scams.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 04:30:39 AM

for goodness sake, please use an escrow (my fees are 1%) unless you want to get scammed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: