Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 100 computers  (Read 5270 times)
bestgamereu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:36:20 PM

I am sure he doesn't own the place or pc's themselves ,so lease or rent or sale is out of the question.But he has full access to them,so mining is the answer:
coinwars.com and look for the lowest difficulty cpu coin.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:04:40 PM

I am sure he doesn't own the place or pc's themselves ,so lease or rent or sale is out of the question.But he has full access to them,so mining is the answer:
coinwars.com and look for the lowest difficulty cpu coin.

He needs the cpu coin with the lowest difficulty / reward.
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:18:47 AM

I have 100 computers with good specs and internet 24x7 online at my disposal.I know mining wouldn't be possible.What is the other best way to monitize may be computational power or storage rental like storj.Kindly suggest.

Are you an IT supervisor or trainer in a computer lab of some company or university? That would be my guess.

And I envy you. If I had that many computing power at my hands, I would simply point them to CPU-mineable coins at night and convert all those shitcoins to BTC. I'm sure with 100 decent CPUs you can earn fair amount of BTC everyday. (electricity or maintenance costs aren't your headache, right?)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:27:37 AM

And I envy you. If I had that many computing power at my hands, I would simply point them to CPU-mineable coins at night and convert all those shitcoins to BTC. I'm sure with 100 decent CPUs you can earn fair amount of BTC everyday. (electricity or maintenance costs aren't your headache, right?)

I would rent my storage + minr coins to earn a bit extra. Renting storage won't affect mining at a high rate.

-MZ

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: