Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:36:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) Many S3's for Sale  (Read 1587 times)
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:51:29 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 10:21:19 PM by DebitMe

BE CAREFUL, IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT THAT SOMEONE IS SENDING PM's TRYING TO IMPERSENATE ME.  ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME AND THAT THERE IS A LEGENDARY UNDER MY NAME.

Hey guys, I have a bunch of S3's for sale between myself and my partner.  For now, I will start with getting rid of 10 of them, and update stock from there as we are ready to let them go.

I am looking for $160 in btc for each of these, plus shipping, but am willing to negotiate, especially if buying in bulk.

All S3's have been running in a cool area with no problems whatsoever and are from different batch's.  Shipping will be within 24 hours of payment received and usually arrives within 2 to 3 business days.  Tracking will be provided.  

I am open to escrow, if we can agree on the person and you pay fees.  You can also view my trust and send first if you would rather avoid fees.

Thanks guys, please post or PM if interested.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:26:43 PM

bump

GrapeApe

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:58:45 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 10:09:34 PM by GrapeApe

Hey I'm offering 3 BTC for 6 of them. I pay shipping. Do you have the original boxes?

EDIT: I was just sent this by Debit.Me (notice the dot) so please be careful.

Ok you have a deal Smiley

original boxes will be supplied.

My BTC address : 1BbzqWTrPNA6ece4sn3HmcvrERv1BcFRTJ

Drop me a pm with the transaction I.D and your shipping address after payment.

Can ship first thing tomorrow.
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:09:39 PM

Hey I'm offering 3 BTC for 6 of them. I pay shipping. Do you have the original boxes?

I do have all original boxes, but unfortunately I can't go that low for each unit.  Thanks for the offer though Smiley

quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:18:06 PM

Sent you a PM.
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:21:59 PM

EDIT: I was just sent this by Debit.Me (notice the dot) so please be careful.

Ok you have a deal Smiley

original boxes will be supplied.

My BTC address : 1BbzqWTrPNA6ece4sn3HmcvrERv1BcFRTJ

Drop me a pm with the transaction I.D and your shipping address after payment.

Can ship first thing tomorrow.

Thank you for pointing this out.  Always check trust and member level before replying to or sending anything to anyone, stupid scammers gonna scam.

jermwerty

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:23:46 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 09:41:21 AM by jermwerty

BE CAREFUL, IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT THAT SOMEONE IS SENDING PM's TRYING TO IMPERSENATE ME.  ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME AND THAT THERE IS A LEGENDARY UNDER MY NAME.

Hey guys, I have a bunch of S3's for sale between myself and my partner.  For now, I will start with getting rid of 10 of them, and update stock from there as we are ready to let them go.

I am looking for $160 in btc for each of these, plus shipping, but am willing to negotiate, especially if buying in bulk.

All S3's have been running in a cool area with no problems whatsoever and are from different batch's.  Shipping will be within 24 hours of payment received and usually arrives within 2 to 3 business days.  Tracking will be provided.  

I am open to escrow, if we can agree on the person and you pay fees.  You can also view my trust and send first if you would rather avoid fees.

Well the "going" rate for an S3 is about 0.3BTC as quite a few members have sold them at that - one example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=931251.0

Let me know if you can match that price!  (fwiw ebay prices hit $72-80)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:58:19 AM

BE CAREFUL, IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT THAT SOMEONE IS SENDING PM's TRYING TO IMPERSENATE ME.  ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME AND THAT THERE IS A LEGENDARY UNDER MY NAME.

Well the "going" rate for an S3 is about 0.3BTC as quite a few members have sold them at that - one example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=931251.0

Let me know if you can match that price!  (fwiw ebay prices hit $72-80)

Yes I am surprised he turned down the more than fair offer of 3 BTC for 6. But since he turned down that offer, no way he will match yours.

DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:34:32 PM

It is seeming like the price has dropped significantly on these since I posted my offer.  It isn't a matter of me matching market price, its a matter of what is profitable for me to run them against my selling price.  I have determined I can make more than .3 or .5 btc per machine (in fact, that is about the 3 month ROI by my calcs) and I have always set the 3 month ROI mark as where I start negotiations on anything I buy or sell.  So I cannot match any of those prices, as I think I will make more keeping them and mining (plus heating my place).

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:46:37 PM

It is seeming like the price has dropped significantly on these since I posted my offer.  It isn't a matter of me matching market price, its a matter of what is profitable for me to run them against my selling price.  I have determined I can make more than .3 or .5 btc per machine (in fact, that is about the 3 month ROI by my calcs) and I have always set the 3 month ROI mark as where I start negotiations on anything I buy or sell.  So I cannot match any of those prices, as I think I will make more keeping them and mining (plus heating my place).

Yes I agree however you need to keep in mind that most likely in 2 weeks or one month. BTC might be around $150 or so.

That's the reason why many are selling their S3/S5 hardware because they are afraid that after BTC crashes hard, they will lose money.

Currently for most the hardware is profitable but might not be in 2 weeks.

DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:31:07 PM

Yes I agree however you need to keep in mind that most likely in 2 weeks or one month. BTC might be around $150 or so.

That's the reason why many are selling their S3/S5 hardware because they are afraid that after BTC crashes hard, they will lose money.

Currently for most the hardware is profitable but might not be in 2 weeks.

I must disagree, bitcoin price shouldn't matter, if it does, it simply shows that one is not in it for the right reasons and is only seeking a profit, and not for the good of the system.  I currently have 1 machine, I can either sell it for .5 bitcoin, or I can mine with it and earn 1 bitcoin (example), price doesn't matter if I am seeking to have more bitcoin.  Of course your rebuttal would be, "what about electricity cost? That can't be paid in bitcoin" and I would refer to the fact that I am currently heating my apartment with these machines, which is a more efficient way than heating with my furnace, so it balances out, that may not be the case for someone else.  Everyone has their own calculations, mine include not worrying about electricity cost in the winter, and not worrying about the bitcoin price, as I am in it for the long haul.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: