Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .1 loan request  (Read 4530 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 10:38:51 PM

Don't gamble, you will only lose. If you pay me back I will remove negative feedback and recommend that others do as well. 20$ for an account with avatar is really not worth it, get a job at mcdonalds and work for 2 hours and you will have enough to pay me back.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 12:03:06 AM

Still waiting on a payment!

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:40:05 AM

OP asked for loan to gamble? its a bad habit mate, better if you stop your gambling addiction no wonder what will happens next :/

Banned**
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:55:01 AM

OP asked for loan to gamble? its a bad habit mate, better if you stop your gambling addiction no wonder what will happens next :/

You shouldn't  give him a loan for a "gambling question". At least ask for a valid collateral, but williamj2543 has "believed" in the OP and it was turned in a "semi scam". I hope the OP will repay the loan.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 01:12:55 PM

You shouldn't  give him a loan for a "gambling question". At least ask for a valid collateral, but williamj2543 has "believed" in the OP and it was turned in a "semi scam". I hope the OP will repay the loan.

I like the word 'semi scam' but I think that phase has finished. OP not online since 20th February.

-MZ

wayneyoyo

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:48:08 PM

The OP asked for a loan to pay for a party on a Sunday. Williamj offered to lend money to him without any collateral and without confirming ownership of the account. Not only that but the OPs reputation is not worth .03 btc let alone .1

Overall this was just a really bad decision to lend to this person.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:59:09 PM

I like the word 'semi scam' but I think that phase has finished. OP not online since 20th February.

-MZ

I would think it is a bad decision by the OP.
He might have got more than 0.1BTC for his account.
Now it is practically worthless.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:32:04 PM

You shouldn't  give him a loan for a "gambling question". At least ask for a valid collateral, but williamj2543 has "believed" in the OP and it was turned in a "semi scam". I hope the OP will repay the loan.

-MZ

Yeah. It looks bad. But ruining his account for 20$ is quite sad. Maybe he will try to recover his reputation...

Good luck William getting your money back.
wayneyoyo

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:34:19 PM

-MZ

Yeah. It looks bad. But ruining is account for 20$ is quite sad. Maybe he will try to recover it...
it could have been either a hacked or purchased account. Full member accounts tend to sell for below the amount of the loan so it would made sense to run with such a large loan. Of course williamj never bothered to verify a signature so no one can say for sure if it was hacked/purchased or not.
jets567 (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 03:47:34 PM

can't wait to get the bitcoin so I can payback and put the haters to rest, best belive it will be more then the .13, once I do get it. Sorry William but I will make it up to you eventually, just keep being patient please.

and if I wanted to get rid of this account, I wouldve done so along time ago. I took the loan for a superbowl bet and the seahawks lost so now I have to wait until I get the extra bitcoin to payback.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 04:45:45 AM

can't wait to get the bitcoin so I can payback and put the haters to rest, best belive it will be more then the .13, once I do get it. Sorry William but I will make it up to you eventually, just keep being patient please.

and if I wanted to get rid of this account, I wouldve done so along time ago. I took the loan for a superbowl bet and the seahawks lost so now I have to wait until I get the extra bitcoin to payback.

This is why you shouldn't give loan for gambling. I hope you will repay fast but I don't think your negative trust feedback will be removed but it may change to 'loan repaid very lately. <warning here>'.

-MZ

notgmode

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:58:00 AM

It is a long super bowl party.  The wings are just getting ready to be pulled out the oven.

I imagine this is not the area to post in about lending details, but I would like to know where I can read up on bitcoin lending and how you go by requesting a loan. In addition, how you build up your creditability here.  I do not mind handing over collateral or showing proof of income. 

Thanks

yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:23:13 AM

now you know, asking for a loan to feed your gambling addiction isnt a good idea Tongue

Banned**
KaChingCoinDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:55:53 PM

Never Ever Take a loan out to gamble...  Roll Eyes
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 11:42:03 PM

Still waiting, I will urge others (and myself) to remove all negative feedback when repaid.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:53:51 PM

Still waiting, I will urge others (and myself) to remove all negative feedback when repaid.

Might set a bad precedent.
Take a 3 day loan, repay it after 2 months and no harm done.
On the other hand, he probably won't repay it if he thinks the negative feedback will stay in any case.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 11:55:53 PM

Might set a bad precedent.
Take a 3 day loan, repay it after 2 months and no harm done.
On the other hand, he probably won't repay it if he thinks the negative feedback will stay in any case.
That is the incentive for him to repay. If the negative trust were to remain no matter what then there is no reason he would pay back williamj
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 06:21:26 AM

Never Ever Take a loan out to gamble...  Roll Eyes

Most people need a quick & risky money to make a bigger payout.
Loan section is a place to get it

I think this is become a good lesson to join lend someone easily before he/she confirm any colaterall or others thing that can be complement or has a same value
jets567 (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:59:31 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/0beffd1cf16c8d479955aae77b45bf5b97fe9470fd2a24bfc16ac30ce4455caa

paided .1899 back

I will never be taking out another loan, Learned my lesson and sorry for the long delay. I hope to have my neg feedback removed for everyone now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:02:36 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/0beffd1cf16c8d479955aae77b45bf5b97fe9470fd2a24bfc16ac30ce4455caa

paided .1899 back

I will never be taking out another loan, Learned my lesson and sorry for the long delay. I hope to have my neg feedback removed for everyone now.

I will remove my negative trust against you but first I want to wait at least 1 confirm (you did well but now it is better to not ask loan anymore).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: