Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Check out http://ponziround.com/  (Read 2180 times)
Tripjammer (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:12:38 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 05:59:19 AM by Tripjammer

Check out:

http://ponziround.com/

They offer:

BTC
http://ponziround.com/rounds/btc
Min acceptable investment: 0.001 BTC
1st hour deposit bonus rate: 4.0%  2nd hour bonus rate: 2.0%  3rd hour bonus rate: 1.0%

XPY
http://ponziround.com/rounds/xpy
Min acceptable investment: 1.0 XPY
1st hour deposit bonus rate: 4.0%  2nd hour bonus rate: 2.0%  3rd hour bonus rate: 1.0%

DOGE
http://ponziround.com/rounds/doge
Min acceptable investment: 10000.0 DOGE

The Admin added this rule:
General round rule added: a round may postpone itself if the amount of investments less than the previous round's investment / 3. So, ponziround decreases the loss of round if there is no sufficient investment in current round.

What is ponziround?
PonziRound is a html based web game, which can be played only crypto coins. The game is based on rounds which accept crypto coin payments as invesment. Supported crypto coins are BTC(bitcoin), DOGE(dogecoin) and XPY(paycoin).

How it works?
Generate a deposit address.
Invest into a round at least with the minimum amount of the round(lower investments will be accepted as donations). When you invest you get a share ratio for next round's investments.
When a round finishes, a new round automatically starts and automatically pays the previous rounds payouts according to the share ratios.
Current round's investments determines the next round's investment limit.
How can I get back paid?
You will get paid back to your crypto coin payout address.

When a round finishes?
A round can finish in two ways:

The timer: Default time of a round is 24 hours but it may extends automatically if there is no sufficient amount of investments.
The maximum investment amount of the round: A round will be automatically finish when the total investment in the round is greater or equal to the max amount of the round.
Revenue calculations
Share Ratio = (Your Investment + Bonus) / (Total Investment In The Round)
Payout Amount = (Next Round's Investments) x (Share Ratio) x 0.95

Is there any limit on investments?
You may invest as much as you do but not less than the minumum amount the round.

How much can I earn in a round?
A round allows you earning up to 195% of your investments.

Is there any risk to get lower than the investment?
Yes, it is possible because it is based on ponzi schema which gives you the new investors' money.

Is there any fee?
Yes, there is a 5% fee from the each investment.

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
Tripjammer (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:41:37 AM

Yes this site seems to work good. It can be a little bit confusion at first but once you read the FAQ and put some BTC, XPY or DOGE in a round you realize how easy it is. No more trying to be the first in a round but depositing in the first hour does get you the highest bonuses.

If you like or don't like CryptoIncrease, then come play on http://ponziround.com/

sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:58:02 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 06:13:37 AM by sickhouse

Trying with a minor amount but I know how ponzis usually end...  Roll Eyes

EDIT: How many conmfirms untill the placed money shows up? 2 confirmations but my transfer doesn't show yet.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
coinimx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:01:51 AM

EDIT: How many conmfirms untill the placed money shows up? 2 confirmations but my transfer doesn't show yet.

Check your transaction and be sure that you sent greater than the minimum amount. I have using this site for 6 days, earned well Smiley) and it requires 3 confirmations.
Tripjammer (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:18:02 PM

Get into round 15 while you can

Big payouts are gonna happen!

http://ponziround.com/rounds/xpy-15

bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 12:21:38 PM

is it dead already ?
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:26:18 PM

Again a ponzi scam site,don't invest in this shit donate the money rather to a charity of your choice,you would do a much better thing. Smiley
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:30:24 PM

Check your transaction and be sure that you sent greater than the minimum amount. I have using this site for 6 days, earned well Smiley) and it requires 3 confirmations.
Where does it say anything about a minimum amount? Is the minimum amount the AMOUNT LIMIT?

I haven't recived anything back so just don't invest here.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:50:01 PM

http://ponziround.com/

Round 15 in XPY is going to have an Epic payout!

They offer:

BTC
http://ponziround.com/rounds/btc

XPY
http://ponziround.com/rounds/xpy

DOGE
http://ponziround.com/rounds/doge

What is ponziround?
PonziRound is a html based web game, which can be played only crypto coins. The game is based on rounds which accept crypto coin payments as invesment. Supported crypto coins are BTC(bitcoin), DOGE(dogecoin) and XPY(paycoin).

How it works?
Generate a deposit address.
Invest into a round at least with the minimum amount of the round(lower investments will be accepted as donations). When you invest you get a share ratio for next round's investments.
When a round finishes, a new round automatically starts and automatically pays the previous rounds payouts according to the share ratios.
Current round's investments determines the next round's investment limit.
How can I get back paid?
You will get paid back to your crypto coin payout address.

When a round finishes?
A round can finish in two ways:

The timer: Default time of a round is 24 hours but it may extends automatically if there is no sufficient amount of investments.
The maximum investment amount of the round: A round will be automatically finish when the total investment in the round is greater or equal to the max amount of the round.
Revenue calculations
Share Ratio = (Your Investment + Bonus) / (Total Investment In The Round)
Payout Amount = (Next Round's Investments) x (Share Ratio) x 0.95

Is there any limit on investments?
You may invest as much as you do but not less than the minumum amount the round.

How much can I earn in a round?
A round allows you earning up to 195% of your investments.

Is there any risk to get lower than the investment?
Yes, it is possible because it is based on ponzi schema which gives you the new investors' money.

Is there any fee?
Yes, there is a 5% fee from the each investment.

ponzi is dying and yet you started another one

even a 130% payout cant stand it why should ppl play in 195 % ??

;Dgreater risk is all i see here

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:25:41 PM

this is rubbish more than half the rounds paid out less than investment let alone any profit , and round 14 and 15 xpy are going to be big losses for all
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:29:05 PM

op should not risk his trust by telling about new ponzis on the forum
coinregulator

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:04:21 PM

Where does it say anything about a minimum amount? Is the minimum amount the AMOUNT LIMIT?

I haven't recived anything back so just don't invest here.

It's written down of every round and also in the faq page. You should read carefully before invest dude.

http://imgur.com/PhywzLR
stevetrac

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:08:37 PM

he is not the op just a chancer trying to get referral 's from a dead ponzi . he more than likely put in some xpy and now
can see he's lost it .
coinhugger

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:36:54 PM

The site works as described, I tested it out. Yes, there's a risk, that's why it's called gambling, but this site actually pays out and follows the game rules accurately unlike some other sites that just run with your money. Sometimes you receive more, sometimes less, but you always receive something, up to 195% return. Yes, the amount you receive depends on the total deposits of the next round. So if the next round is smaller than the round you invested in you receive less, but you still receive. If it's bigger than you profit.

You buy a piece of the pie in the current round (the share ratio or percentage) and you get that percentage of the total amount from the next round once it ends, plus Bonus minus fees as your payout.

The game dynamics are refreshing, it doesn't require you to deposit in the first second of each start of a round to prevent you from losing it all (I'm sure you know what sites I'm talking about). No, at PonziRound you can deposit at any time during a round and still get paid. Granted, the first three hours of a round give you extra bonus %, but you don't have to be a speed demon to participate.

I played a couple of rounds and I got paid with profit. They also have a referral program that gives you 10%.

If you're gonna play ponzies you might as well play PonziRound.com

lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:39:45 PM

so this ponzi hasnt even started and its already dead lol.

coinregulator

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:03:22 PM

The site works as described, I tested it out. Yes, there's a risk, that's why it's called gambling, but this site actually pays out and follows the game rules accurately unlike some other sites that just run with your money. Sometimes you receive more, sometimes less, but you always receive something, up to 195% return. Yes, the amount you receive depends on the total deposits of the next round. So if the next round is smaller than the round you invested in you receive less, but you still receive. If it's bigger than you profit.

You buy a piece of the pie in the current round (the share ratio or percentage) and you get that percentage of the total amount from the next round once it ends, plus Bonus minus fees as your payout.

The game dynamics are refreshing, it doesn't require you to deposit in the first second of each start of a round to prevent you from losing it all (I'm sure you know what sites I'm talking about). No, at PonziRound you can deposit at any time during a round and still get paid. Granted, the first three hours of a round give you extra bonus %, but you don't have to be a speed demon to participate.

I played a couple of rounds and I got paid with profit. They also have a referral program that gives you 10%.

If you're gonna play ponzies you might as well play PonziRound.com

I totally agree with you. I joined a few rounds, sometime I lost but generally I earned too. I got the payments at the end of the each round regularly in the second. Game allows you to earn up to 195% as promised. I lost in some rounds, but at the end I earned(It is a risky game)
stevetrac

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:12:16 PM

i find it amazing how many 'newbie's' have played this and won UTTER CRAP . this forum is full of genuine newbie's who get stung on every ponzi here. the whole thing is manipilated by the op no doubt
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:15:54 PM

i find it amazing how many 'newbie's' have played this and won UTTER CRAP . this forum is full of genuine newbie's who get stung on every ponzi here. the whole thing is manipilated by the op no doubt

Couldn't agree more with you! Smiley

The newbie vouches are giving me always a good laugh. xD Only a idiot would believe them.
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:38:40 PM

he is not the op just a chancer trying to get referral 's from a dead ponzi . he more than likely put in some xpy and now
can see he's lost it .
well ok hes not creator but still hes kinda trying to keep it alive by attracting new investors what not really cool
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:49:59 PM

can see he's lost it .
well ok hes not creator but still hes kinda trying to keep it alive by attracting new investors what not really cool

yes he is using the thread to get people to join the ponzi through his link giving him referral's and income at someone else'e
loss 'parasite' in plain english . also not meant to do so

The problem is that he didn't posted a ref link...Ref link looks like this http://ponziround.com/?ref=test
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: