Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm loosing interest in bitcoin  (Read 4649 times)
thebenjamincode (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:17:02 AM

hey guys, i've always see negative post about bitcoin
are there any positive things about bitcoin that are currently happening now?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 08:19:49 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is actually a very useful currency.

We may need to leave bitcointalk behind to the trolls soon but there will be an option for Bitcoiners to discuss Bitcoin without the constant trolls.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:21:18 AM

That's funny, I always see positive news about bitcoin. Maybe you should just change your perspective.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Medow

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:26:02 AM

That's funny, I always see positive news about bitcoin. Maybe you should just change your perspective.

I second that.
razorramon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BILIBIT.IO -1st Decentralized Token in Philippines

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:28:15 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is actually a very useful currency.

We may need to leave bitcointalk behind to the trolls soon but there will be an option for Bitcoiners to discuss Bitcoin without the constant trolls.

can you please tell me when and where? i dont even want to write...but reading without permanent troll overdose would be awesome

ps: the main reason i registered was to ignore the trolls

First Decentralized token in the philippines                                                                                Community-driven crypto ecosystem♕
           PRE-SALE                                                     Bilibit                                                         Intended to help People ☮
     is now LIVE at Bilibit.io                                                                                                      [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ Telegram]
12345mm

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:34:02 AM

Welllll ... let's see ... an average of 1 month per major theft/hack over the course of the last 5 years ... not a single major exchange has lasted through the history of bitcoin which means basically every single person involved in bitcoin has been seriously outright robbed at some point ... aaaand add to that the fact that a great majority of the bitcoin supply was effectively mined in secret at a zero value which basically renders the entire thing a pump and dump ponzi scheme ... aaaand add to that the fact that the major runup from 100ish to 1200 was done with a *billion* fake non-existent dollars perpetrated by mtgox aka the greatest single monetary theft ever perpetrated in the history of mankind beyond even the likes of madoff and enron ... the real question is ... why does positive news exist at all ? ? ?

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 08:51:59 AM

Welllll ... let's see ... an average of 1 month per major theft/hack over the course of the last 5 years ... not a single major exchange has lasted through the history of bitcoin which means basically every single person involved in bitcoin has been seriously outright robbed at some point ... aaaand add to that the fact that a great majority of the bitcoin supply was effectively mined in secret at a zero value which basically renders the entire thing a pump and dump ponzi scheme ... aaaand add to that the fact that the major runup from 100ish to 1200 was done with a *billion* fake non-existent dollars perpetrated by mtgox aka the greatest single monetary theft ever perpetrated in the history of mankind beyond even the likes of madoff and enron ... the real question is ... why does positive news exist at all ? ? ?

Case in point.

ignore

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:00:18 AM

One thing that always initiate those negative posts, its the value or current market price of bitcoin. As more and more daily positive news is being promoted in the media, there is the movement of bitcoin that sinks it to further low. The question now is why?
flipstyle

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:34:54 AM

quit with them facts...er I mean FUD bro.   This is a place to only discuss positive things and shill bitcoin to the moon, not constructively discuss the actual events transpiring around us.

GTFO.
turvarya

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:53:25 AM

quit with them facts...er I mean FUD bro.   This is a place to only discuss positive things and shill bitcoin to the moon, not constructively discuss the actual events transpiring around us.

GTFO.
I have 2 questions:
How much do you get paid for your posts?
Where do I apply for such a job?

https://forum.bitcoin.com/
New censorship-free forum by Roger Ver. Try it out.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:54:48 AM

Because the price is negative
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:59:50 AM

look at the price! it is the worst time for bitcoin ever - it is doomed!

flipstyle

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:02:28 AM

quit with them facts...er I mean FUD bro.   This is a place to only discuss positive things and shill bitcoin to the moon, not constructively discuss the actual events transpiring around us.

GTFO.
I have 2 questions:
How much do you get paid for your posts?
Where do I apply for such a job?

- $8,000 per
- apply at Reality World, Inc.  But a strong word of caution: they don't hire neckbeards and tinfoil wardrobe automatically gets you the door at the interview.

good luck!
Dillar

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:05:52 AM

Because the price is negative

... over an extended period of time
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:15:37 AM

Totally depends what you think is good andpositive for you. Overall, yes a lot of positive things are happening with bitcoin.

peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:18:33 AM

Its due to the downtrend. Negative price breeds negative sentiment.

There are plenty of positives if you look. Coinbase's funding is one of them.
Skinnyman

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:35:30 AM

There's plenty of things to be positive about bitcoin right now. Just look at all the millions that are being invested into bitcoin by various people and groups. I know bitcoin seems to be growing at a slow pace but just think of all the future possibilities. Have faith.
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:06:48 AM

Think about the things that got you into it again.

M83

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:10:08 AM

Think about the things that got you into it again.

For most people that sadly seems to be greed or to make a quick buck so that wont help if this is the case. I think people just need some patience though as bitcoin is not going to go mainstream over night.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:11:44 AM

Don't believe ppl here.
Believe in yourself Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: