Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:37:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm loosing interest in bitcoin  (Read 4651 times)
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:45:35 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is actually a very useful currency.

We may need to leave bitcointalk behind to the trolls soon but there will be an option for Bitcoiners to discuss Bitcoin without the constant trolls.

so what is this new troll free option?  i would like to sign up right away
Drummer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:48:45 PM

bitcoin its rarely bussines . use it money what you feel not to sad if you loses it
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:04:48 PM

hey guys, i've always see negative post about bitcoin
are there any positive things about bitcoin that are currently happening now?

It would be nice to let us know what negative posts you see about Bitcoin . and if you mean in Btctalk then .. people are simply trolling or simply lost huge amounts of money and blame bitcoin for their failure like "bitcoin used only for illegal things , drugs , weapons blah blah" ..
the goods things that are happening now to Bitcoin is that a lot of companies from time to time start accepting Bitcoin as payment method or Donation method . (Wikipedia , Microsoft , Mozilla firefox , and alot more )

homo homini lupus

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:36:47 PM

Why does it need to be 'Bitcoin'?
There is a lot positive news for cryptocurrency - one of them is the negative news for Gavincoin.  

Evolution keeps happening. Why stick to VHS? Get a DVD-player!!
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:43:40 PM

bitcoin is the same as everything in the world like all normal currencies, which are 'based' on gold. so why not bitcoin?

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 07:45:53 PM

How is your interest more loose?

You have more interest in a wider variety of Bitcoin topics? Is that what loosing interest in Bitcoin means?

dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:48:38 PM

Yes of course, see here:

http://wallstreetjournal.com/news/warren-buffet-investing-100-millions-in-bitcoin.html

Grin

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
VectorChief

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:37:18 PM

Bitcoin is the positive thing that is happening!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:51:11 PM

Bitcoin is the positive thing that is happening!

hum...

another scientology clone?Huh

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

in any case,
i like the images and the music of the movie...

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:59:41 AM

You have more interest in a wider variety of Bitcoin topics? Is that what loosing interest in Bitcoin means?

probably because bitcoin prices, because prices can make a person's interest is lost if it continues to decline

kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:10:21 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is actually a very useful currency.

We may need to leave bitcointalk behind to the trolls soon but there will be an option for Bitcoiners to discuss Bitcoin without the constant trolls.

so what is this new troll free option?  i would like to sign up right away

It`s fun even with trolls. You shoud be more selective what to read  Grin
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:12:25 AM

at first i thought it was the "cut your loose" guy, but seeing as he's a full member i think that's unlikely.

Munz77

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:46:48 AM

Welllll ... let's see ... an average of 1 month per major theft/hack over the course of the last 5 years ... not a single major exchange has lasted through the history of bitcoin which means basically every single person involved in bitcoin has been seriously outright robbed at some point ... aaaand add to that the fact that a great majority of the bitcoin supply was effectively mined in secret at a zero value which basically renders the entire thing a pump and dump ponzi scheme ... aaaand add to that the fact that the major runup from 100ish to 1200 was done with a *billion* fake non-existent dollars perpetrated by mtgox aka the greatest single monetary theft ever perpetrated in the history of mankind beyond even the likes of madoff and enron ... the real question is ... why does positive news exist at all ? ? ?

Best explanation of Bitcoin I've heard yet  Cheesy
freequant

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:32:58 AM

Things have never been that positive.
Price has corrected and is back to it's long term pre-2013-bubble trend where it belongs.
Exponential-growth myth is busted, there will be less wishfull speculation from now leading to less volatility / more stable price, which means that at last Bitcoin will start being useful as a transactional currency.
Blockchain technology has evolved a lot in a year and there are many exciting new innovations at the horizon.
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:51:08 AM

I never got into bitcoin because of the $1000 spike, or the potential to make money. I got into bitcoin to support the idea of exchanging a commodity for goods via a decentralized network. If banks put something back into the users, it would be good. But at the end of the day most, if not all, banks charge bank fees for accounts, transaction fees, higher interest rates charged vs interest rates on investments etc. All other variables aside, a bank is a business to make money. Bitcoin is a method designed not to put money in one particular organizations pocket or wallet. Transaction fees go back into the network for example.

Bitcoin is positive. If a bitcoin was worth exactly $1 and assuming it was much easier that it is to mine, I would be happy.

Observe the Australian Taxation Office sneaking into bitcoin. https://www.ato.gov.au/General/Gen/Tax-treatment-of-crypto-currencies-in-Australia---specifically-bitcoin/

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778

#Free market

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:52:30 AM

I've also lost interest in the bitcoin but after few days I'm back , I can't really abandon this fantastic "revolution".
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:55:29 AM

I've also lost interest in the bitcoin but after few days I'm back , I can't really abandon this fantastic "revolution".

weeeeeeeeeeeeel come back Red!!!

i imagined that you could not stay away from bitcoin for a long time!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
b-stock

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:44:46 AM

The coin needs more business adoption, then the masses will follow...
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 02:10:34 PM

The coin needs more business adoption, then the masses will follow...

Speaking of which...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/facebook-spotify-ryanair-could-accept-bitcoin-today-following-bitpay-adyen-deal-1486361

If this rumor is true, then that's alot of masses following.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:38:13 PM

If you are loosing interest in bitcoin, maybe step away from it for a while.

I can help you out with some loose change. Just be sure not to lose it. Put it in the bank, so you won't lose any interest. Buckle up your shoes, pull up those loose trousers and find something you love and can lose yourself in. Don't tell people about it, because loose lips sink ships. Just gather all your passions and let loose. Loosey goosey it!

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: