Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated List of ADMITTED False Flag Attacks  (Read 1121 times)
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:07:25 AM

Most people still refuse to believe false flag operations even exist. The following report lists dozens of ADMITTED false flag attacks, complete with links to documented proof.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/false-flag-4.html

Governments from around the world admit they’ve used the bully’s trick … attack first, and then blame the victim

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:18:06 PM

False Flags have existed for life. But even with all these facts out there, I still refuse to believe 9/11 was an inside job. Call me anything, my brain just refuses to believe that one.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:50:45 PM

What are false flag attacks?

Educate us!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:57:00 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 10:09:50 AM by Lethn

If you're serious and not just messing, a false flag is basically where usually a ruling government entity ( or otherwise ) deliberately uses their own people or allies as a target to increase support for their causes or to incite hatred towards a particular group. To a much lesser extent what are called agent provocateurs were used quite a lot in protests such as the G20 summits and it was done using police officers who got dressed up in masks and acted as violent protestors so that the police would have an excuse to go in and arrest everyone.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:56:23 AM

If you're serious and not just messing, a false flag is basically where usually a ruling government entity ( or otherwise ) deliberately uses their own people or allies as a target to increase support for their causes or to incite hatred towards a particualr group. To a much lesser extent what are called agent provocateurs were used quite a lot in protests such as the G20 summits and it was done using police officers who got dressed up in masks and acted as violent protestors so that the police would have an excuse to go in and arrest everyone.

Who knows. Maybe the government is using Organizations like ISIS to demand to be paid in BTC to give it a bad name.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:24:53 AM

What's the point of lists like this?  Just because people are more aware hasn't really changed anything.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 05:50:49 AM

What's the point of lists like this?  Just because people are more aware hasn't really changed anything.

A skeptical and educated public is less likely to blindly support initiatives proposed under false pretenses by their government and agencies. Awareness has in the very least helped protesters from falling victim to this tactic.
Police Provocateurs stopped by union leader at anti SPP protest
Peaceful protesters stop police provocateurs from starting a riot at the Stop the SPP protests in Montebello Quebec. The police admitted they were their officers. CEP President Dave Coles confronts men with rocks and sticks.

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 07:26:41 AM

False Flags have existed for life. But even with all these facts out there, I still refuse to believe 9/11 was an inside job. Call me anything, my brain just refuses to believe that one.

I kind of wanted to keep theories out of this thread, but since you brought it up I'll address it briefly.

9/11 being an inside job is indeed a hard pill to swallow, but not only have members of the US government admitted that the 9/11 attack was falsely used as a precursor for the war on Iraq, I believe there is overwhelming evidence to support the theory that the US government was behind it. There are so many suspicious circumstances regarding 9/11 (which I'm not about to list) for me there is no question it was indeed a false flag operation.

One thing though, you have to admit it's quite astonishing that over 2200 architects and engineers publicly deny the credibility of official 9/11 commision report and believe all three buildings collapsed due to controlled demolition.

http://www.storyleak.com/over-2200-architects-and-engineers-destroy-the-official-911-commission-report/

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:04:48 AM

If you're serious and not just messing, a false flag is basically where usually a ruling government entity ( or otherwise ) deliberately uses their own people or allies as a target to increase support for their causes or to incite hatred towards a particualr group. To a much lesser extent what are called agent provocateurs were used quite a lot in protests such as the G20 summits and it was done using police officers who got dressed up in masks and acted as violent protestors so that the police would have an excuse to go in and arrest everyone.

I was serious, thanks for explaining it.

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:06:35 AM

Haha, there are no facts out there to suggest 9/11 was an inside job. It's all hearsay and speculation, none of it are facts.

(oYo) (OP)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:34:30 AM

Haha, there are no facts out there to suggest 9/11 was an inside job. It's all hearsay and speculation, none of it are facts.
http://www.ae911truth.org/
The 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' deal with the facts and are not interested in conspiracy theories. For them it's clear that the 911 Commission Report is a falsehood.
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of architects, engineers, and affiliates dedicated to researching and disseminating scientific information about the complete destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11, 2001, with the ultimate goal of obtaining a truly independent investigation and supporting the victims in their pursuit of justice.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: