Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 25BTC Casascius  (Read 2028 times)
cointemplate (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:10:13 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 06:05:04 PM by cointemplate

I need to sell my 25btc casascius, I just need the btc and I really don't feel like opening up that beauty.
It just needs to go fast, super express shipping is preferred if you want to escrow, I dont mind escrow as long as i can have access to the funds ASAP. PM me for pictures or wtv you want, we can Skype if you want to

Bidding starts at 27.5btc (I bought it for 28btc back then + shipping)
The coin is 2011 edition
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:21:19 PM

Can you post some pictures with a piece of paper in shot showing the date and your forum username please?
cointemplate (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:48:33 PM

I'm mostly a lurker in here, I took the pics, just not sure how to post the pic on here. Interested buyers can always contact me through Skype to see it (until i figure this out)
RockMinerOops

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:52:07 PM

I'm mostly a lurker in here, I took the pics, just not sure how to post the pic on here. Interested buyers can always contact me through Skype to see it (until i figure this out)

Skype not safe.

Go to http://imgur.com

Click Upload in the upper left corner.

Select picture from computer, press Upload.

Once the page comes up with your pic, go to the right side, cop the link that has the weblink surrounded by the IMG tags.

Past link into this thread as a reply.

Done.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:55:16 PM

use imgurl

http://imgur.com/

cointemplate (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:56:13 PM

http://imgur.com/qloqf9L,2mFqDM0#0
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:00:38 PM

use the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" line in imgurl

done for you Smiley

cointemplate (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:04:39 PM

use the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" line in imgurl

done for you Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/qloqf9L.jpg

There was 2 pics on the link!!! the back with the public key was there too lol
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:05:57 PM

here's the 2nd one done for you -

Feel free to show your gratitude by gifting the coin to me if you like  Grin
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:07:10 PM

nice looking coin but you will give the collectors the shits when they see the coin out of its capsule with your naked finger next to it  Wink
cointemplate (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:15:36 PM

nice looking coin but you will give the collectors the shits when they see the coin out of its capsule with your naked finger next to it  Wink

It's hard to take a nice picture of the public key with the coin inside the capsule :p
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:21:14 PM

I can agree, I cringed just a little bit lol.

But nevertheless, it's still a nice coin. I do hope that I'd be able to afford one some day.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 06:52:50 PM

shipping from the US ?

able to give chain of custody ? did you buy it direct from casascius or a reseller?

cointemplate (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:51:19 PM

i bought it on reddit a while back, dont remember the guys username but we didn't even escrow because i didn't have the full funds to buy it right away so i sent half and the next week i sent him the other half. Nice german dude.

And I ship from Canada
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 08:14:48 PM

looks very good.

If i were to sell a coin like this, my recommendation would be to blur out the public key; it does not need to be public knowledge (though it isn't really a big deal)
I dont think a chain of custody really has much value; its obvious that this is legit and id love if i could add this to my collection. good luck on the sale.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:28:13 PM

Always use gloves when handeling coins. Cool
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:01:42 PM

I'll start the bidding.

25 btc and I pay escrow. I also live in canada so id be able to release funds from escrow as soon as the coin arrives.
Gladdy

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:45:12 PM

I need to sell my 25btc casascius, I just need the btc and I really don't feel like opening up that beauty.
It just needs to go fast, super express shipping is preferred if you want to escrow, I dont mind escrow as long as i can have access to the funds ASAP. PM me for pictures or wtv you want, we can Skype if you want to

The coin is 2011 edition

You should redeem the bitcoin yourself if you need the BTC quickly and then just sell the redeemed coin.  That is for your protection against shipping out to the buyer with escrow and buyer said never receive your coin.  my 2 cents.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:47:43 PM

The coin is 2011 edition

You should redeem the bitcoin yourself if you need the BTC quickly and then just sell the redeemed coin.  That is for your protection against shipping out to the buyer with escrow and buyer said never receive your coin.  my 2 cents.

I have to agree...you would probably get the same amount doing that. The 25's do not sell for much of a premium, but a spent one would sell easy.
cointemplate (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:27:22 AM

The coin is 2011 edition

I don't want to redeem it because unredeemed ones are pretty rare. And escrow + tracking is pretty much a fail proof plan
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: