Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which countries have you lived in/visited? Favourites?  (Read 1505 times)
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:33:37 PM

Ohmygoodness I didn't realize this is such a secretive community! I know I know, if you tell me your location you would have to kill me, right? Smiley
It's alright if you rather not say, I was just curious cause there's like a map thingy on facebook and everyone's talking bout where they are and where they've been.
ANYWAY Just pretend I never asked, sorry to put you guys in such an uncomfortable situation.

damage control

Isn't "Fabiola!" your sock puppet?  Your always posting after "her" to bump the thread.  You share the same writing style as well.

This has been asked so many times it's unreal! We are not the same person! Promise.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:36:53 PM

Ohmygoodness I didn't realize this is such a secretive community! I know I know, if you tell me your location you would have to kill me, right? Smiley
It's alright if you rather not say, I was just curious cause there's like a map thingy on facebook and everyone's talking bout where they are and where they've been.
ANYWAY Just pretend I never asked, sorry to put you guys in such an uncomfortable situation.

Oh yes we are underground criminals constantly vigil and fighting the law we dont want to announce our international destination, you could be a femme fatale russian or italian or french spy  Roll Eyes

on a side note, if you ARE a french spy, would you care to tell us if you have hairy / dark armpits ? There seems to be an urban myth that french women are that way...

Haha, well actually my heritage is Swiss-Italian even though I don't live there and never have.
Ps. I'm not a spy. Promise.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:40:11 PM

damage control

Isn't "Fabiola!" your sock puppet?  Your always posting after "her" to bump the thread.  You share the same writing style as well.

You must have a lot of free time to come up with such things or to notice such mundane things, also, it could be that b!z somehow has concrete proof of fabiola being a real girl and maybe he wants to meet & bang her someday.. ya never know.

Lol, it is a weird thing to notice but he's wrong, we are not the same person. But we do have a lot in common when it comes to grammar and punctuation!
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:38:57 AM

I enjoyed Italy a lot.
Very nice weather, very old culture, special relax atmosphere, fantastic food...
Venice is perfect place for lovers.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MichaelBliss

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:05:23 PM

damage control

also both have "!" in their name.

Obviously they are the same person

Someone else mentioned that, but I thought it was far fetched at the time. But over time it does seem like they could be the same person.   
develCuy

Activity: 470
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 12:00:54 AM

It does not matters how long did you stayed, but how much did you enjoyed it. Just think about your neighborhood, I'm pretty sure most tech-savvy people here ignore a lot about their own neighbors. I visited several countries before realizing that mine is a paradise, I just had to walk a couple blocks farther, take new routes, met new kind of people and look the city sights.

To answer the question, my favorite country is Peru, my country Smiley, the second is not a country, is my culture region: Latin America, all a paradise!

Join Devcoin: Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Facebook, Keybase  | The Devcoin Project - from the many, one. From one, the source
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 04:07:05 AM

damage control

also both have "!" in their name.

Obviously they are the same person

Someone else mentioned that, but I thought it was far fetched at the time. But over time it does seem like they could be the same person.   

lol, it's not the case, at all. Are you suggesting he's a guy who's been here all this time and then a few months ago he created "me"? Or are you suggesting I pretended to be a guy for ages and now I'm starting an acc in my real name?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: