Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 4.723 BTC for USD  (Read 4605 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:16:27 PM

Do NOT do business with Shane Bellone without escrow.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:00:20 AM

No negative feedback for spartan82? Appears he's gone... been almost 24 hours since he's received the BTC.
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:32:37 AM

No negative feedback for spartan82? Appears he's gone... been almost 24 hours since he's received the BTC.
He has still not logged in since he received the bitcoin, plus the fact that there was a significant delay between the time the OP said he sent the transaction and the time it was actually broadcast to the network, it would not be unexpected for him to be under the assumption that he was not going to receive the bitcoin.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:05:05 AM

He has still not logged in since he received the bitcoin, plus the fact that there was a significant delay between the time the OP said he sent the transaction and the time it was actually broadcast to the network, it would not be unexpected for him to be under the assumption that he was not going to receive the bitcoin.

He hasn't logged in but he's moved the bitcoins to another address.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Inotanewbie

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 01:10:35 AM

You don't know if he personally controls the private keys to the address or not. The address he gave could have easily been to an exchange or something like circle

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
motjemi

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:08:59 AM

You don't know if he personally controls the private keys to the address or not. The address he gave could have easily been to an exchange or something like circle
The coins wouldn't have moved out of the wallet if it was an exchange unless he moved them himself. He really just ditched his account for $600 and he was on the default trust list... smh
RockMinerOops

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:11:15 AM

The coins wouldn't have moved out of the wallet if it was an exchange unless he moved them himself. He really just ditched his account for $600 and he was on the default trust list... smh

Yes they would have, don't talk if you don't know what you are talking about.  When you deposit to an exchange the exchange moves the coins from your deposit address to a main address or a cold storage address..... same as if he deposited in a gambling site.

motjemi

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:13:11 AM

Alright, I clearly didn't know that, thanks for the clarification. We'll see if he pays up or not
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:23:07 AM

Wow wow wow wow, I'm back now! I've only just seen this. As you can all tell that last I was on here THERE WAS NO FUNDS IN MY ADDRESS. You all know that. So I'm sending the funds now or BTC back!
The Bitcoin address I use is with HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS. If you clearly see every single deposit that is made into that address is moved within minutes not by me but clearly into a cold wallet?
Making payment now and if Shane wants his coins back instead he can refund me and I will refund the coin
spartan82

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:29:34 AM

For those of you that think I would scam and run off for a measly $600 not only did I honour this payment but immediately upon me coming back online AND even the fact that bitcoin has dropped in value bang here it is,
My original promised payment:

spartan82

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:43:46 AM

Shane I have updated ur trust here, I will msg tomatocage to remove your negative trust also. You may not be a scammer but u did make ridiculous transactions without escrow which is just as stupid.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:50:28 AM

Thats mean he told true and 2 people scam him... But he dont want to use escrow i dont know why.
RockMinerOops

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:00:59 AM

Thats mean he told true and 2 people scam him... But he dont want to use escrow i dont know why.

No, thats not what that means.  I didnt scam this guy, I never even talked to him off forum.  He FINALLY added me on Skype, and I asked him what was up, he stopped replying.
Inotanewbie

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:16:50 AM

That is not true, if you deposit funds onto an exchange then the exchange will combine those funds with other customer deposits and use it to either fund withdrawal requests of other customers or send it to cold storage.

Wow wow wow wow, I'm back now! I've only just seen this. As you can all tell that last I was on here THERE WAS NO FUNDS IN MY ADDRESS. You all know that. So I'm sending the funds now or BTC back!
The Bitcoin address I use is with HAVELOCK INVESTMENTS. If you clearly see every single deposit that is made into that address is moved within minutes not by me but clearly into a cold wallet?
Making payment now and if Shane wants his coins back instead he can refund me and I will refund the coin
I would think it would be more likely that they would move your deposits to addresses their customers are trying to withdraw to, although both I have not really looked into it for havelock and the distinction really does not matter. Even though the price of bitcoin moved against your favor, you still honored your end of the agreement.

cloudthink.io   

Shane Bellone (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:18:07 AM

2 people did scam me and they know who they are but Spartan came through. Thanks for being an honest guy. 1/3 isn't so bad... LOL
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:37:10 AM

2 people did scam me and they know who they are but Spartan came through. Thanks for being an honest guy. 1/3 isn't so bad... LOL
Yea make threat about them. Remember to add proof's
spartan82

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:37:24 AM

That is not true, if you deposit funds onto an exchange then the exchange will combine those funds with other customer deposits and use it to either fund withdrawal requests of other customers or send it to cold storage.

I would think it would be more likely that they would move your deposits to addresses their customers are trying to withdraw to, although both I have not really looked into it for havelock and the distinction really does not matter. Even though the price of bitcoin moved against your favor, you still honored your end of the agreement.

A deal is a deal guys, I made a promise regardless of the Bitcoin price drop when you make a deal like that NO MATTER WHAT you stick true to your word. You can do legitimate business for a long time but you can only scam once!
Inotanewbie

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:52:53 AM

A deal is a deal guys, I made a promise regardless of the Bitcoin price drop when you make a deal like that NO MATTER WHAT you stick true to your word. You can do legitimate business for a long time but you can only scam once!
You are correct. I was supporting you when i made the statement about the price moving against you.

I do have my doubts however about him getting scammed the other two times. Your deal was the only one truly made in public, the other two are evidenced by nothing more then text that the OP claims to be a skype chat log

cloudthink.io   

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:10:34 PM

No, you have absolutely no idea who scammed you.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:12:16 PM

1/3 is terrible, please please use a trusted escrow next time. It's surprising SellingHBOGo scammed you considering he has an open scam accusation thread on segvec!
Shane is a gullible sucker who will believe anything anybody tells him over Skype.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: