Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitHashMiner 10TH/s Bitcoin Miner  (Read 17497 times)
Taugeran

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:05:41 AM

is it just me or does that look like a white rendering of a BFL Minirig?

Bitfury HW & Habañero : 1.625Th/s
tips/Donations: 1NoS89H3Mr6U5CmP4VwWzU2318JEMxHL1
Come join Coinbase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:03:21 AM

is it just me or does that look like a white rendering of a BFL Minirig?

Looks like the old BFL's minirigs almost.

Coffee or tea? Smiley

ChicagoCryptocurrency

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:06:01 AM

But wait there is More! now We show you 360 view and features
http://youtu.be/ywVFs3fCgvs

Grin

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
opieum2

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:30:55 AM

The way to make sure this becomes the second under their url is thus:

"http://www.bithashminer.com/ scam"
"bithashminer scam"
"bithashminer vaporware"

Add it to the end of every post you make in this thread and it will quickly jump up to the top or at least 2nd ranking in google and other search engines Wink expose the scams for all from within the forum by doing the above to said scammer.

EDIT: This thread is already the top search on google when searching bithashminer. Good work all Cheesy

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
scaleit

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:14:00 AM

But wait there is More! now We show you 360 view and features
http://youtu.be/ywVFs3fCgvs

Grin

i admire your effort. lol.
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:58:44 PM

EDIT: This thread is already the top search on google when searching bithashminer. Good work all Cheesy
The Bitcoin wiki entry for them was now at the top.  I decided to add a warning, pointing to this thread, and also commented out their listing in the hardware comparison list.
However, there doesn't seem to be any editorial guidelines about scams on the wiki.  Some individual pages have paragraphs about the subject matter being a scam, but no general template to use.
The hardware overview already has a warning about potential scams at the top, but I know that in the past, machines have been removed from that listing anyway (only to trigger an edit war between that user and whoever added the entry).

faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:00:22 PM

They've been so hard at work rendering their image they've only just recently had enough time to register their website:

Domain Name: BITHASHMINER.COM
   Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
   Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
   Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
   Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
   Name Server: NS8403.HOSTGATOR.COM
   Name Server: NS8404.HOSTGATOR.COM
   Updated Date: 26-jan-2015
   Creation Date: 26-jan-2015
   Expiration Date: 26-jan-2016

scam, scam, scammer - wash, rinse, repeat. ok, who's next?
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 05:55:29 PM

I know that in the past, machines have been removed from that listing anyway (only to trigger an edit war between that user and whoever added the entry).
Probably doesn't surprise anyone that the edits have been reverted already Smiley

SFMiner

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:45:40 PM

Have you no shame sir (or madam)?! 

Seriously, this is probably the most blatant scam attempt I've witnessed in a while.

What's next, PB Mining announces a partnership agreement with BitHashMiner to "prove" they're backed with real hardware?   Grin
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:12:20 PM

Could we get this off the bitcoin wiki, this guy is trying to advertise it on the mining hardware page

BitHashMiner.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:33:53 PM

I'm understand that who are saying BitHashMiner is Scam they are self scam because they have no Legit Proof/Evidence about it and nor they have positive thinking, They think Every New Companies are scam but they have some proof about scam, I want to announce about How they comparison, They comparison with own negative thinking, They say we are saying it is scam Because it is scam, In simple word we can say their Thinking is Scam. Cheesy

Every time when Innovation comes then suddenly they say it is scam, When anybody ask them why are you saying it is scam Have you proof then they say yeah we are thinking it is scam it's a proof that it is scam,  Smiley

I want to disclosure that in this thread Nearby 94% who are writing against BitHashMiner and Mentioning that BitHashMiner is totally scam sending me private E-Mails that Please send me BitHashMiner, If you will send me BitHashMiner free then i will write Delicious and positive post about BitHashMiner,.... It's so Amazing  Cheesy, It's mean BitHashMiner is NO SCAM. Smiley

Very very thanks.
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:57:37 PM

I'm understand that who are saying BitHashMiner is Scam they are self scam because they have no Legit Proof/Evidence about it and nor they have positive thinking, They think Every New Companies are scam but they have some proof about scam, I want to announce about How they comparison, They comparison with own negative thinking, They say we are saying it is scam Because it is scam, In simple word we can say their Thinking is Scam. Cheesy

Every time when Innovation comes then suddenly they say it is scam, When anybody ask them why are you saying it is scam Have you proof then they say yeah we are thinking it is scam it's a proof that it is scam,  Smiley

I want to disclosure that in this thread Nearby 94% who are writing against BitHashMiner and Mentioning that BitHashMiner is totally scam sending me private E-Mails that Please send me BitHashMiner, If you will send me BitHashMiner free then i will write Delicious and positive post about BitHashMiner,.... It's so Amazing  Cheesy, It's mean BitHashMiner is NO SCAM. Smiley

Very very thanks.

Please tell us where the company behind BitHashMiner.com is registered. Please tell us the name(s) of the owners and their pets. Please provide us the addresses of the companies headquarters, R&D facility and unicorn stables.

Also tell us at which conference you will display a working box of fans for all of the disbelievers to see.

Can't wait for your answers. Thanks!
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:59:23 PM

Very very thanks.

Are you using Google translate? What other proofs do you have that you are working on an ASIC chip besides useless words?

alter-bcp19

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:06:02 AM

Every time when Innovation comes then suddenly they say it is scam, When anybody ask them why are you saying it is scam Have you proof then they say yeah we are thinking it is scam it's a proof that it is scam,  Smiley

I want to disclosure that in this thread Nearby 94% who are writing against BitHashMiner and Mentioning that BitHashMiner is totally scam sending me private E-Mails that Please send me BitHashMiner, If you will send me BitHashMiner free then i will write Delicious and positive post about BitHashMiner,.... It's so Amazing  Cheesy, It's mean BitHashMiner is NO SCAM. Smiley

Very very thanks.

You no scam, you mean BitchHashMiner, Delicious Scam.  Grin Grin Grin Now scram!

Crushing BFL skulls one at a time
TheRealSteve

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:15:42 AM

I'm understand that who are saying BitHashMiner is Scam they are self scam because they have no Legit Proof/Evidence about it
The onus is not on the community to prove that you are running a scam.  You're right, they can't.  You can always claim that the images you use are just stand-ins and that you can't release any actual photographs yet because the hardware is being finalized and so forth and so on.

The onus is, however, on you to prove that you are legitimate.  There's plenty of ways in which you can do so, and you have not chosen a single one of them so far.  Furthermore, you're only strengthening the case that you're not on the up-and-up by virtue of the tone of your post alone, attacking the community.  I'm working on the ASIC page of the wiki and I can tell you right now that you have every sign of a scam that is very poorly done; ASX Project, Cryonics, German Bitcoin Mining, Global Mining Hardware Solutions, RCM Miners, and others.  All with either no information, ridiculously implausible information they couldn't back up, bad photoshops / renders, or overall "prove we're running a scam" attitudes.  If you want to see somewhat well-run scams, check out labcoin or VMC.

Innovation coming along and people saying "it's a scam!" is right - but guess what happened to those that really innovated, such as Avalon, ASICMiner, ButterFly Labs (shipping and legal issues aside), KnCMiner, BitMine (and believe me, they had their share of accusations), etc.?  They provided proof.  They showed actual hardware, they shipped it to trusted members of the community for verification/review, and even if later claims seem implausible, everybody listens.
I'm not saying you have to send out free miners - I don't even agree with that practice - but at this time you're not providing any proof that you are even remotely legitimate, and the accusations stand on firmer ground than you do.

rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:38:18 AM

I was betting on this being AMT but the poster is more coherent than "josh zipkin"

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:49:03 AM

GOD DAMN THATS SEXY

srsly make that miner i would buy it Tongue

(im referring to the 3d miner a user posted, not op<s obvious faggotery scammery)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:56:21 AM

I wonder if they're affiliated with https://www.ehsminer.com/about/.

Both have the following in their ToS: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22is+entitled+to+make+deductions+due+to+any+deficiencies%22

ehsminer.com is based in Paris where Nasser of BFL lives.

Check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=691836.msg7979261#msg7979261

Only a hunch.

miter_myles

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:18:45 AM

no hdmi, no care

BTC - 1D7g5395bs7idApTx1KTXrfDW7JUgzx6Z5
LTC - LVFukQnCWUimBxZuXKqTVKy1L2Jb8kZasL
AJRGale

Activity: 767

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:13:10 AM

Very very thanks.

we are not going to put faith in your lack of product, we cannot prove that you are not a scam with the fact you have NOTHING

..and what is this? we scamming ourselves because we have nothing to say you have nothing? we are not dividing by zero here KTHXBI.

shitty site is shitty, only just made and no updates since going public; no hardware info; only renders of device; no info on who is making it;

and saying that "Every time when Innovation comes then suddenly they say it is scam" yep, we did that with spondoolie for the first few seconds, till we saw new hardware, we did that with Rockxie, till we saw new hardware, bitmain, drilbert, hasha, etc

it is YOU that has to show us something! not us proving to you that you dont
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: