Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitHashMiner 10TH/s Bitcoin Miner  (Read 17497 times)
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:38:20 PM

So... wait, what?

Stop worrying about showing proof that a couple admins on a different website are deleting your posts as a hardware manufacturer. You are literally the only one that cares about it, and the only reason people are reading this thread right now is because your inane responses are hilarious, and we're all hoping that at some point you prove that the hardware exists.

My advice? Start worrying about showing proof that the hardware you claim to be manufacturing actually exists.

If you can prove the hardware exists, the guys will probably stop deleting your posts and then it doesn't matter who is or isn't being bribed or whatever. If your hardware exists, people will buy it. People will not buy it if it doesn't exist. Prove the hardware exists. Prove the hardware exists and that's the only thing you need to worry about. Until you prove the hardware exists, nobody will leave you alone about it until you give up and disappear.

Also, I was really hoping the Uranus was a real thing. And secretly hoping that it was toroidal.

you are not interesting in any hardware you only want to defense Taras and TheRealSteve and this is main reason due to you are going off topic, If you are really interested about BitHashMiner then come on BitHashMiner website as buyer and ask questions about hardware, if you are not a buyer then why are you asking about hardware.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:41:20 PM

So... wait, what?

Stop worrying about showing proof that a couple admins on a different website are deleting your posts as a hardware manufacturer. You are literally the only one that cares about it, and the only reason people are reading this thread right now is because your inane responses are hilarious, and we're all hoping that at some point you prove that the hardware exists.

My advice? Start worrying about showing proof that the hardware you claim to be manufacturing actually exists.

If you can prove the hardware exists, the guys will probably stop deleting your posts and then it doesn't matter who is or isn't being bribed or whatever. If your hardware exists, people will buy it. People will not buy it if it doesn't exist. Prove the hardware exists. Prove the hardware exists and that's the only thing you need to worry about. Until you prove the hardware exists, nobody will leave you alone about it until you give up and disappear.

Also, I was really hoping the Uranus was a real thing. And secretly hoping that it was toroidal.

you are not interesting in any hardware you only want to defense Taras and TheRealSteve and this is main reason due to you are going off topic, If you are really interested about BitHashMiner then come on BitHashMiner website as buyer and ask questions about hardware, if you are not a buyer then why are you asking about hardware.

you Bloody MORON!

we WONT buy hardware till Pictures of hardware is available!

JUST SAYING THAT SAYS YOU ARE A SCAMMER
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:42:43 PM

If you can prove the hardware exists, the guys will probably stop deleting your posts
Correct (though note, I don't think any posts are being removed - that would imply forum - just wiki entry bits).

you + HARDWARE PROOF = WE will let you go NUTS on that wiki!
Within reason, of course, but I'd have no problem with the entries as they were if they can prove themselves.

giggity - though it may still be a real thing (page says 'Q1', there's a few weeks left), but that's a discussion for their thread.
Toroidal though, huh?  That could have a few novel cooling geometries.  Not sure if mounting mining chips on flat flex is ideal, though Wink

AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:52:44 PM

ima just looking into godaddy's TOS to see if using their services to scam people allowed...
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:55:38 PM

I just like the idea of a donut-shaped miner called "Uranus". I'd buy that.

Also, BitHashMiner - you say "If you are really interested about BitHashMiner then come on BitHashMiner website as buyer and ask questions about hardware, if you are not a buyer then why are you asking about hardware." But the thing is, you started this thread to sell your hardware. This forum is a place where people come to find out information about hardware, and that means asking questions. This thread, therefore, is something YOU made for US to ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE HARDWARE. Going to your website is going to tell us nothing but marketing hard-sell and concept renders. Asking about your hardware is ON TOPIC. Threatening people who are moderating on a different site and accusing misbehavior is OFF TOPIC. Get with the program.

Post proof that the hardware exists. That's the only thing you need to do.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:00:06 PM

You must be really desperate for some coins if you still don't give up... SCAMMER ALERT!

BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:03:34 PM

Maybe TheRealSteve is paying BitHashMiner to raise hitcounts on the wiki and this whole thing is actually a conspiracy within a conspiracy?
Mind. Blown.
( aside: Achilles Labs removed - we'll see if somebody puts them back up.  HashCoins Uranus removed as well. )

People know that who are doing baseless argument and protecting some persons, and who showing authentic proofs.
Yes, they sure do.  Just not in the way you're hoping Wink

Though at this point I can't even be sure you're not just having as much fun with this as the rest of us are. http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh15/nbr3bagshotrow/Smilies/Thinking.gif

Really Mind Blown, Now again TheRealSteve Caught, Nearby within 1 hour and 25 minutes after my post, Hashcoins Uranus deleted by TheRealSteve from Mining_hardware_comparison, Now again i want to show you that TheRealSteve and Taras again doing self defense by removed Emic PowerModule, and Hashcoins Uranus, TheRealSteve and Taras made this decision by Compulsion,

https://i.imgur.com/z1nvGa4.png
AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:04:44 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitHashMiner

OOHHNOOZ!!
 Nick-D must be paid by the government since he take care of bitcoin and military parts on wikipedia!!

LOOK OUT NOW BitHashMiner! the GOVERNMENT is after YOU!!!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:06:36 PM

Maybe TheRealSteve is paying BitHashMiner to raise hitcounts on the wiki and this whole thing is actually a conspiracy within a conspiracy?
Mind. Blown.
( aside: Achilles Labs removed - we'll see if somebody puts them back up.  HashCoins Uranus removed as well. )

People know that who are doing baseless argument and protecting some persons, and who showing authentic proofs.

Though at this point I can't even be sure you're not just having as much fun with this as the rest of us are.

Really Mind Blown, Now again TheRealSteve Caught, Nearby within 1 hour and 25 minutes after my post, Hashcoins Uranus deleted by TheRealSteve from Mining_hardware_comparison, Now again i want to show you that TheRealSteve and Taras again doing self defense by removed Emic PowerModule, and Hashcoins Uranus, TheRealSteve and Taras made this decision by Compulsion,

thats not proof that they are getting payed off by Emic and Hashcoins
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:07:19 PM

My mind is really blown that you are trying to get away with a pre-order scheme.

Please cry some more. It's amusing.
BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:09:30 PM

Mind. Blown.

Though at this point I can't even be sure you're not just having as much fun with this as the rest of us are. http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh15/nbr3bagshotrow/Smilies/Thinking.gif

https://i.imgur.com/z1nvGa4.png

thats not proof that they are getting payed off by Emic and Hashcoins

then why they were not removing it from list before my order.
AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:10:21 PM

you know what, screw this everyone say AYE if they want this locked and/or this BitHashMiner.com user banned, we'll all see if we can get the mods to fix this

atleast move this to scam accusations. this is pathetic on BitHashMiner part
sidehack
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:15:19 PM

BitHashMiner - Uranus and EMIC and such weren't deleted until then because the guys doing the deleting have lives and don't always have time to fully research a thing. Some people like to base decisions and declarations on researched facts rather than off-the-cuff conjectures. They've explained this repeatedly already.

AJRGale - I vote don't lock it because it's pretty funny. But moving it out of Hardware is probably not a bad idea. Don't want someone stumbling in and reading only the first post and thinking this is actually a good deal on real hardware that definitely does exist for real.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:17:43 PM

Now again TheRealSteve Caught, Nearby within 1 hour and 25 minutes after my post, Hashcoins Uranus deleted by TheRealSteve from Mining_hardware_comparison, Now again i want to show you that TheRealSteve and Taras again doing self defense by removed Emic PowerModule, and Hashcoins Uranus, TheRealSteve and Taras made this decision by Compulsion
Caught doing what?  Exactly what I said I would do, when I'd get around to it?

First you're complaining that there is one other entry that should be removed, then you complain that they're not being removed timely enough with accusations of bribes, now you complain that they get removed - including a whole bunch you didn't even mention.  What conspiracy theory are you going to spin about those?

Now if you're trying to say that this thread helped speed things along - you bet it did.  I registered an account for editing to work on the ASICs entry and exploring the feasibility of moving the bulk of my stickminers thread to the wiki, but upon seeing the drivel in your post, I thought I might as well put the editing privileges to good use by removing iffy listings that I'd be coming across while working on the ASICs page anyway - starting with yours Smiley
But if you see any others in the listing, please do let me know, I'd be happy to take a look.

Similarly, if you ever change your mind on providing us with more information in this thread, or on your website, or anywhere else, let us know.

Until then, /thread for me.

BitHashMiner.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:24:14 PM

Now again TheRealSteve Caught, Nearby within 1 hour and 25 minutes after my post, Hashcoins Uranus deleted by TheRealSteve from Mining_hardware_comparison, Now again i want to show you that TheRealSteve and Taras again doing self defense by removed Emic PowerModule, and Hashcoins Uranus, TheRealSteve and Taras made this decision by Compulsion

First you're complaining that there is one other entry that should be removed, then you complain that they're not being removed timely enough with accusations of bribes, now you complain that they get removed - including a whole bunch you didn't even mention.  What conspiracy theory are you going to spin about those?

Now if you're trying to say that this thread helped speed things along - you bet it did.  I registered an account for editing to work on the ASICs entry and exploring the feasibility of moving the bulk of my stickminers thread to the wiki, but upon seeing the drivel in your post, I thought I might as well put the editing privileges to good use by removing iffy listings that I'd be coming across while working on the ASICs page anyway - starting with yours Smiley
But if you see any others in the listing, please do let me know, I'd be happy to take a look.

Similarly, if you ever change your mind on providing us with more information in this thread, or on your website, or anywhere else, let us know.

Please stop defending your wrongs ideas.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:28:04 PM

Sounds like someone is a tad angry. What is wrong BitHashMiner does the truth hurt?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:28:24 PM

Please stop trying to pollute these forums with yet another pre-order scheme.

If you have not sensed that hostility towards you already, then may God have mercy on your soul.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 03:29:55 PM

for future use d9786af5d517291e4b53399bdf4e7c5c

OOHHNOOZ!!
 Nick-D must be paid by the government since he take care of bitcoin and military parts on wikipedia!!

Nick-D is also in our conspiracy, you found out! Cry

All three of us are "big gang mafia"[sic.] confirmed
AJRGale

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:34:57 PM

OOHHNOOZ!!

shit, sorry.. I better not mention anything about the military and bitcoin payouts
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

OOHHNOOZ!!

shit, sorry.. I better not mention anything about the military and bitcoin payouts

It is too late we already lost
In fact Taras and TheRealSteve is big gang mafia who don't want anyone work with freedom but if any company will give them money they they will say it is good company 1 example already showing in this post, I Guarantee that Taras and TheRealSteve also will try to remove me from this Forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: