Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: grow your bitcoins here.....with 0 % risk  (Read 2461 times)
Arnab biswas (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:23:36 AM

as i have experienced here...there are lot of scams aroud here....so i clearly tells everyone that its not a scam....whoever can invest a min of 0.01btc and i will pay 2%intrest and if i am unable to make that much profit then i will send your money back without even touching it.....start today....and for any of my personal details u can pm me....

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:29:16 AM

as i have experienced here...there are lot of scams aroud here....so i clearly tells everyone that its not a scam....whoever can invest a min of 0.01btc and i will pay 2%intrest and if i am unable to make that much profit then i will send your money back without even touching it.....start today....and for any of my personal details u can pm me....

WOW..sounds like a legit deal..GL with that..where r you going to invest with the money anyways?
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 07:34:11 AM

as i have experienced here...there are lot of scams aroud here....so i clearly tells everyone that its not a scam....

That's satisfying, let me just sell everything I own and I'll send you all of my money right away.

Arnab biswas (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:37:38 AM

WOW..sounds like a legit deal..GL with that..where r you going to invest with the money anyways?
as wapsites have risk to shutdown.i will invest in trading or in development of some products

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
Arnab biswas (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 07:39:54 AM

as i have experienced here...there are lot of scams aroud here....so i clearly tells everyone that its not a scam....

That's satisfying, let me just sell everything I own and I'll send you all of my money right away.
look i will not run with your money.....i will just do what i can....and i will take a little profit of just 0.5%...so its all about just trust....if u don't want then dont invest with me

Aaron2dc71

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:00:50 AM

can you pls tell us where will you get the 2% profit for every coins that will be sent to you?
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:03:25 AM

Re: grow your bitcoins here.....with 0 % risk

Dig a hole, put your Bitcoins in it, pour some water and pray it grows.
Arnab biswas (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:04:45 AM

can you pls tell us where will you get the 2% profit for every coins that will be sent to you?
i will make it myself....

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:06:55 AM

[*table][*tr][*td]i will make it myself....[*/td][*/tr][*/table]

Well explained. You can make Bitcoins?

Why talk in tables?
bitbaby

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:08:32 AM

look i will not run with your money.....i will just do what i can....and i will take a little profit of just 0.5%...so its all about just trust....if u don't want then dont invest with me

And we are to just take your words for it?
If you want to take a loan, open a thread in lending section and provide collateral for it. Stop trying to scam people in lieu of taking investments.

Arnab biswas (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:10:18 AM

[*table][*tr][*td]i will make it myself....[*/td][*/tr][*/table]

Well explained. You can make Bitcoins?

Why talk in tables?
i cannt make bitcoins lol....i mean i will invest it like trading or anything else with all risk mine

Arnab biswas (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:12:13 AM

If you want to take a loan, open a thread in lending section and provide collateral for it. Stop trying to scam people in lieu of taking investments.

i am not taking loan.....i know its sounds like scam but its just a investment program

bitbaby

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:17:59 AM

i am not taking loan.....i know its sounds like scam but its just a investment program

You could have fooled me.  Roll Eyes

is anyone is giving loans?

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:21:30 AM

This
is
retar
ded
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:27:28 AM

This
is
retar
ded

Pretty odd indeed Smiley.
Arnab biswas (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:28:27 AM

You could have fooled me.  Roll Eyes

is anyone is giving loans?

i have written it a hour ago.....because there was discussion going on that the owner of that post was going to lock the post...and thats why i just written this to see that its already closed or not

Aaron2dc71

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:35:02 AM

by reading this thread you have wasted your precious time guys!  Cheesy
sandykho47bt

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 08:41:48 AM

It's funny, how could anyone do something without any risk ?
And what kind of investment without any risk ?

I bet it's scam / gambling investment
Jet

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:00:49 AM

What's up with the haiku formatting?
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 09:29:16 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 10:14:57 AM by bitkilo

Ah thats the best bit isn't it, sort of like trust me its not a scam.
Funny becasuse all the scams i see clearly state that what they are offering is a scam..Not

Whoever falls for this deserves to loose there BTC.
As they say a fool and his money are soon parted.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: