Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwala - Blockchain Banking  (Read 38591 times)
bitwala (OP)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

If I can not order card what can I do with bitwala in Turkey?

Hi mr.oz,

You can order and use all our services as a residence from Turkey.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Your one App to Live on Crypto.
Buy & Sell Bitcoin & Ether 24/7 instantly.
Deposit & Withdraw Euros using your IBAN.

Download Bitwala App

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

Hah this is a good idea  Grin
First time seeing this. Too bad doesn't support my country.

Hi bratko99,

Sorry for not supporting your country at the moment, maybe in the future.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
mr.oz

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

If I can not order card what can I do with bitwala in Turkey?

Hi mr.oz,

You can order and use all our services as a residence from Turkey.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Sorry I dont understand.  Roll Eyes I signed up after 22 august and can I order a physical card from Turkey? Will I have a debit card and will use it in Turkey?
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 02:07:24 PM

Sorry I dont understand.  Roll Eyes I signed up after 22 august and can I order a physical card from Turkey? Will I have a debit card and will use it in Turkey?

Hi mr.oz,

Yes, you can. The card you will receive is a prepaid card.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

I thought this website was going to be faster than other exchanges so I tried to make a 500 euros transfer to my bank. I did that last Wednesday, still nothing ''In progress'' Supposedly, in their FAQ is clearly stated that it takes 1 day if it's a SEPA transaction which it is. I understand there are bank holidays, but my transaction should have arrived the last friday or at least yesterday but still nothing.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:19:22 AM

I thought this website was going to be faster than other exchanges so I tried to make a 500 euros transfer to my bank. I did that last Wednesday, still nothing ''In progress'' Supposedly, in their FAQ is clearly stated that it takes 1 day if it's a SEPA transaction which it is. I understand there are bank holidays, but my transaction should have arrived the last friday or at least yesterday but still nothing.

Might want to ake into account (banking) holidays such as christmas and new years.
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Hello Astargath,

I apologie for the payment delay, could you please send me a PM with your login email and the Transaction ID? I will investigate what went wrong and get back too you.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

Hi,

I have signed up and send documents to be verified for level 2 account. But it has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for verification. Is it okay for this much waiting time? Could you please help or speed up the verification process?
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

Hi,

I have signed up and send documents to be verified for level 2 account. But it has been 3 weeks and I am still waiting for verification. Is it okay for this much waiting time? Could you please help or speed up the verification process?

Hi shulio,

No, normally verification take 1-3 business days depending on the number of new users we have per day. In some occasions it can take longer but this not the norm. Could you please send me your login email via PM and I will check the status for you.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
cypher21

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Dear Bitwala are there any problems?

Want to top up my debit card and i only get: you cant top up more?! what does it mean?!
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Dear Bitwala are there any problems?

Want to top up my debit card and i only get: you cant top up more?! what does it mean?!

Hi cypher21,

The limits for top-ups are: max amount per load is €10,000, max 2x €10,000 load per day, no maximal amount of funds on the card. Payments via POS are unlimited.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

PS: If you are having a different issue with your top-ups please send me a PM with your user email and we will get back to you.

Download Bitwala App
operator55

Activity: 75
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

Bitwala is done. All cards are suspended.
You need to fill form to get refund.

I have 2k EUR. I hope the refund arrives Wink
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

VISA just stated that the closure of Wavecrest is NOT an attack on bitcoin, but due to Wavecrest failing to comply with VISA rules. Bitwala will simply need to find another provider of prepaid CCs.
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

... Bitwala will simply need to find another provider of prepaid CCs.

I imagine that this will be really difficult for them. Nearly all Bitcoin debit card providers used
cards issued by WaveCrest for a reason. There are just not that many card issuers that have a
valid license from VISA in the first place that want to deal with crytocurrency-related companies.

Bitwala may be fine, because they offer various other services, but the other Bitcoin debit
card providers can basically close down if they don´t manage to find another card issuer.

Let´s see what Bitwala comes up with after they calm down after the shock today.

anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:53:46 PM

... Bitwala will simply need to find another provider of prepaid CCs.

I imagine that this will be really difficult for them. Nearly all Bitcoin debit card providers used
cards issued by WaveCrest for a reason. There are just not that many card issuers that have a
valid license from VISA in the first place that want to deal with crytocurrency-related companies.

Bitwala may be fine, because they offer various other services, but the other Bitcoin debit
card providers can basically close down if they don´t manage to find another card issuer.

Let´s see what Bitwala comes up with after they calm down after the shock today.

That’s not completely true. Wirecard bank UK is quite relaxed about crypto cards and a big name in the business.

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

Hi Operator55,

Thank you for being so optimistic Wink. All refunds will be processed by WaveCrest in the next 30 days. We understand that many users are very unhappy (to say the least) about this turn of events and we are too, but Bitwala is "done". We have been working in this ecosystem for a long time and have the connections needed to get back up. I hope we can surprise you with our upcoming services.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala   

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

Hi Samarkand,

Thank you for being so patient and if I may add, our first crypto cards came out nearly two years ago and things have changed since then. "Institutions" understand and see the demand for cards in the crypto ecosystem and are willing to work with crypto companies now.

I think we all should stay optimistic.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

So now you guys are saying that I'm not going to get my deposit ever and you will refund me, where are you going to refund me? Should I provide an address?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

A turning point in Bitwala’s history - https://www.bitwala.com/a-turning-point-in-bitwalas-history/

Download Bitwala App
bitwala (OP)

Freedom of Transaction

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

So now you guys are saying that I'm not going to get my deposit ever and you will refund me, where are you going to refund me? Should I provide an address?

Hi Astargath,

We will send out an email in the coming days with instructions and more details.

Best regards,

Robert @Bitwala

Download Bitwala App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: