Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just purchase a 500 paypal my cash code.  (Read 2387 times)
OnceAgain (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:53:08 PM

Hello I just purchased here a 500 Paypal My Cash code that I thought would be able to redeem but I can't sense I'm not located in U.S.A there is any trusted member who can redeem it and send the money to me for 15 bucks ? Thanks!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:58:34 PM

Hello I just purchased here a 500 Paypal My Cash code that I thought would be able to redeem but I can't sense I'm not located in U.S.A there is any trusted member who can redeem it and send the money to me for 15 bucks ? Thanks!

I've sent you a PM , however you can request  a  refund :

- https://www.paypal-cash.com/mycashrefund.html
OnceAgain (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:00:09 PM

I've sent you a PM , however you can request  a  refund :

- https://www.paypal-cash.com/mycashrefund.html

I purchased it tru the forum and I tought I would be able to redeem it now I don't know what to do.
OnceAgain (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:07:58 PM

Check my feedback.  I've bought a 500 Amazon code where they sent first and also a few Visa cards.  All no issue.  I can give you 485 in btc or PayPal whatever you prefer.  Do you have receipt for the my cash pack still?

Are you up to use RedSn0w as escrow i will take 485 on BTC . Yes i got it.

If you want to use escrow sure, it will be late tonight though as I will need to go through to make sure he is legit.  If you wanted a trade now I could do it, if you want escrow I can still do it but it'll be tonight.  I'm at work and can't investigate the escrow person fully at the moment.  Check my feedback and make a decision, I'm cool with whatever.

Investigate who ? Redsn0w is legit escrow services. If you'r up for it reply here otherwise I we know that'r a scammer.
RockMinerOops

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:12:57 PM

Excuse me?

One, don't post my pm messages. 

Two, I've not used an escrow here so obviously I am going to investigate before I ship off 2+ btc to them. Peoe sell accounts here all the time, I'm sure he is legit but I will do my due diligence.  I was ripped off by a guy with green trust who bought an account.  Won't happen again.

And I asked you if you had the receipt and you did not reply to that, now you say you got this off the forum.  There is no chance I would buy this, as its 95% going to be requested as a refund by you or by the other person who had it, and I'll be out money. Good luck selling a hand me down reload pack with no receipt that you didn't buy personally. If I was an escrow, I wouldn't touch this deal with a ten foot stick.  Third party reload packs? Asking to get screwed there.
OnceAgain (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:28:30 PM

Excuse me?

One, don't post my pm messages.  

Two, I've not used an escrow here so obviously I am going to investigate before I ship off 2+ btc to them. Peoe sell accounts here all the time, I'm sure he is legit but I will do my due diligence.  I was ripped off by a guy with green trust who bought an account.  Won't happen again.

And I asked you if you had the receipt and you did not reply to that, now you say you got this off the forum.  There is no chance I would buy this, as its 95% going to be requested as a refund by you or by the other person who had it, and I'll be out money. Good luck selling a hand me down reload pack with no receipt that you didn't buy personally. If I was an escrow, I wouldn't touch this deal with a ten foot stick.  Third party reload packs? Asking to get screwed there.

I got it  I said I got it I can post whatever i want you already scammed someone in trading forum good luck scamming people.
OnceAgain (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:27:33 PM

UP still needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: