Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2016, 02:45:16 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: demand for programming service for bitcoins?  (Read 940 times)
hidden_citizen

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2010, 04:25:14 PM

hey guys!
I am thinking of earning bitcoins by my programming skills. I am not sure although that there is any demand of that sort. So, is there? Website development or any kind of software development?

I don't want to show examples of my previous work, since I want to preserve my anonimousity. So, here is what I am offering.

I am willing to perform several small/simple tasks (websites or whatever) for deliberately understated prices (and I think that with 50% prepayment, although this is negotiable). Just in order to gain a sort of portfolio. I am willing to accept bitcoins or Liberty Reserve.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need any programming service.

And I would be happy to hear your opinion on all these.

Best regards,
hidden_citizen.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 29, 2010, 06:28:35 PM

You could just elect to running your own bitcoin using web application, not program for others. For example, I been thinking of building an ads network.

redengin

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 30, 2010, 01:32:42 AM

I'd be interested.  In order to protect your anonymity I'd ask you to bid based on a website look'n'feel of my choice.  Do you have an hourly maintenance rate for longterm?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.