Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new to forum  (Read 1866 times)
bitwoman (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:30:37 PM

i invested and got a few bitcoin do i need a lot of bitcoin to make great returns would i need around 100 to be in with a decent chance thx
SANGEETH

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:32:16 PM

Welcome to the forum sure you get more than what you invest be careful from scamers. Wink
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 1301

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:34:44 PM

Only invest what you are comfortable with. As the guy above said, if something seems to good to be true, it probably is - eg 1% per day.  Likewise, be safe with your bitcoins, there is plenty of malware out there trying to steal them by infecting your computer.

Smiley

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:38:26 PM

i invested and got a few bitcoin do i need a lot of bitcoin to make great returns would i need around 100 to be in with a decent chance thx

Bitcoin price is low now. You have entered at a correct time. Be careful to store the bitcoins you buy. Chose a wallet from here => https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:38:39 PM

Welcome to the Forum.
If you invest, do not put it in one basket, always diversify. Research first before you try to invest with your bitcoins.
And be always beware of potential scammers, as the saying goes, if it is too good to be true, it must be a scam.
This forum is leaking of possible scammers.

bitwoman (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:39:38 PM

no i dont trade with people just an exchange it was a bit difficult to get signed up and verified but now i have 5 bitcoins now i transfered them to blockchain with 2 factor installed what do i do now just wait until i dont think ill make that much i miseed out in 2011 am i wasting my time then
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:43:13 PM

no i dont trade with people just an exchange it was a bit difficult to get signed up and verified but now i have 5 bitcoins now i transfered them to blockchain with 2 factor installed what do i do now just wait until i dont think ill make that much i miseed out in 2011 am i wasting my time then

Nice that you have got 5 Bitcoins at this low price. 2015 has given people a chance to be early adopter again. As said before, secure your coins that you have bought. I personally think, if u use blockchain.info, it is better to spread 5 bitcoins in 5 different addresses on it.

bitwoman (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:47:41 PM

thank u it was rather difficulty ive never had to send money across borders before i created a bank transfer from using my iban/bic code it took a few hours to make sure i got everything right i dont think ive sweated this much in me life
gargantuar

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:03:03 AM

If you are a bitwoman you will need avoid sunlight and garlic.  Also, hide those bitcoins and leave them alone for a few years.  It takes time for any tree to bear fruit. In addition to "scamers" you will also want to watch out for scammers.  Safest to read and watch while your coins are in cold storage for next six months.  I started mining when they were worth less than a dollar.  When prices are dropping or sideways I remind myself that they always seem to skyrocket again.  When they rise it is really fun -- kind of like watching fireworks.
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:17:47 AM

Welcome to the forum now you are in the world of bitcoins beware of scamers their are many scamers in this forum

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 01:48:30 AM

Welcome to forum and enjoyed your place here and looking information a lot about crypto
come to meta section and you can learn about this forum deeply
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:23:01 AM

Welcome, and remember Bitcoin is highly experimentar and volatile, do not risk what you cant lose.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:23:03 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 03:39:05 AM by izanagi

Welcome to the bitcoin's world

Bitcoin is a fragile currency....just make sure that you're ready to loss when the time has come.

You can try to gamble it but don't more than you can afford to lose.

and Don't trust anyone easily !

Smiley
crazykiddo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:23:49 AM

You don't need that much to earn bitcoins, you can start at 3 to 10 btc. Try trading in some trusted exchange, you can trade bitcoin in the forum marketplace on in localbitcoins. Don't invest on cloud mining, ponzis, ipos and other hyip.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:37:09 AM

welcome to the community bitwoman  Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:45:51 AM

Welcome to the forum.

And first of all, Bitcoin is not an asset. It is a currency. When you purchase Bitcoins, don't expect it to give a ROI. The exchange rate can vary... but it is not necessary that it will go up all the time.
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:28:22 AM

Welcome to the bitcointalk forums mate .
First of all , you should know that Bitcoin is a long term investement and Price goes UP and down and no one can really predict of the price unless something huge happens (Exchangers getting hacked , websites getting seized etc ... ) . The more Bitcoin you have , the more profit you will do . Let's say you bought 100BTC at the current price (227$~) that would cost you around 22,720$ (depends on rates) . If you wait few years , the price may go UP to 1000$ per BTC and your Bitcoins will worth 100,000$ by then .  If you are rich just go for it , otherwise don't invest what you can't afford to lose mate . Good luck

~ Madness

Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:55:07 AM

Welcome to the club Cheesy
becareful about service who will double your money, dont easy to believe maybe they will scam on you.
one of surely investment is trading your coin, learn about market movement. Good Luck Smiley
Lieji

Activity: 543
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:46:52 AM

Of course it would be much better if you (and I) have bought bitcoin in 2011, but it is still not too late now and you are still ahead of most of the general public. Smiley

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:24:35 PM

Welcome to the club! I always told everyone never to look at bitcoin as a short term investment. People get demoralized easily. Instead look at it as long term commitment.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: