Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New GLBSE.com for FPGA mining investment - FPGAMINING  (Read 11621 times)
DonChate

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 07:03:16 AM

Good question... price continued to tank
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silverfuture
Legendary

Activity: 947
Merit: 1008

central banking = outdated protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 07:11:31 AM

Dividend payments have been consistent and on time. Moparguy could be a lot more communicative and do a better job on the contract to improve share price to the point of selling more at the ipo price and growing the company.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NastyFans - The Fan Club for Bitcoin Enthusiasts | MININGCOINS | POOL | ESCROW
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Francesco

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 12:39:46 PM

I guess I have understood what's happening. Look at the number of shares paid, it increases rapidly.
Moparguy apparently sells shares at ever-decreasing prices. He uses that money to expand mining, so that the total payout increases in spite of difficulty -but having to split between an ever increasing number of shares, the payout, and thus the price, decreases just about as if this was a mining bond.

Moparguy, please, this should stop now. You are destroying early investor's value; price is already going absurdly low. Selling bonds under IPO price should never happen, in my opinion. Pay upgrades with dividends, reduce them from 2,5% to 1%, even 0,5% if needed -at least it will be a gain, and not a total loss as it is now!
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 01:44:49 PM

as if this was a mining bond.

Wait: if this is not a mining bond, WTF it is?
vendor

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:40:49 AM

I guess I have understood what's happening. Look at the number of shares paid, it increases rapidly.
Moparguy apparently sells shares at ever-decreasing prices. He uses that money to expand mining, so that the total payout increases in spite of difficulty -but having to split between an ever increasing number of shares, the payout, and thus the price, decreases just about as if this was a mining bond.

Moparguy, please, this should stop now. You are destroying early investor's value; price is already going absurdly low. Selling bonds under IPO price should never happen, in my opinion. Pay upgrades with dividends, reduce them from 2,5% to 1%, even 0,5% if needed -at least it will be a gain, and not a total loss as it is now!

Agree! Stop selling below IPO price. You destroying the value of the asset. Pay less dividend rather.
Francesco

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 01:55:27 PM

A mining company, since dividends are tied to total profit and not to a fixed n° of hashes. Am I using the term incorrectly?
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 03:55:29 PM

A mining company, since dividends are tied to total profit and not to a fixed n° of hashes. Am I using the term incorrectly?

I think so: the contract says that is a bond (i.e. debt, not shares of property), even if it is at variable rate. Anyway: anyone can confirm that is getting diluited increasing the number of bonds for sale, and how many bonds were added recently?
Francesco

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:06:34 PM

I think so: the contract says that is a bond (i.e. debt, not shares of property), even if it is at variable rate. Anyway: anyone can confirm that is getting diluited increasing the number of bonds for sale, and how many bonds were added recently?

Thanks for correcting me Smiley

What better confirmation can we have than the increase in the number of shares paid each week? Well, he could be just transferring them to his personal account without selling. But then again, how much is he putting into the company in exchange? This should be clarified.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:19:18 PM

anyone can confirm that is getting diluited increasing the number of bonds for sale, and how many bonds were added recently?

What better confirmation can we have than the increase in the number of shares paid each week? Well, he could be just transferring them to his personal account without selling. But then again, how much is he putting into the company in exchange? This should be clarified.

moparguy: please say something.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:28:35 PM

moparguy: please say something.

Never mind: it's all in the dividend payments. Francesco is right on the money:

intel-core-i7

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 09:52:41 AM

wrote an email to him saying/asking basically teh same. Lets see his answer.

If you like what I do - donate : 1MWoRs6wKyJLLYm7gjrWeTcipCrCTneCRE
 | torchat: g7hzmvlpjygbiage
moparguy528 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 03:37:21 PM

Hello all,

Answering emails, etc is taking larger amounts of my time and I am tired of emailed scam accusations. I tried to setup a profitable endeavor for both you and I, but it was easier and more profitable mining alone.I have decided to begin buyback of the shares. I have many great investors, but they are overshadowed by constant emailed personal attacks as being a scammer. I am done dealing with that. I will review the buyback plan so that i can give the most value to shareholders, especially considering the large price declines of late. I don't want anyone to feel cheated. I will release a motion in the next week, so please be watching for it for any upcoming news.

The dividend is halted immediately. Please watch for upcoming motions.

Regards.
lord

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 10:03:22 PM

Hello moparguy528,

concerning:
The issuer can buy back the bond at any time at a price equal to 1.05 times the average price the asset was traded on GLBSE over the previous 1 week.
Will you buy back at the price equal to 1.05 * the average price of recent last week or the price, the week before you will actually perform the buy back?
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 10:06:03 PM

Will you buy back at the price equal to 1.05 * the average price of recent last week or the price, the week before you will actually perform the buy back?

Don't worry: who bought around 1 BTC is going to get screwed anyway. And if the trend persists even who bought at 0.50.
lord

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 21, 2012, 10:13:26 PM

Don't worry: who bought around 1 BTC is going to get screwed anyway. And if the trend persists even who bought at 0.50.
yeah that seems to be for sure - maybe i should also create a fund with some money for high dividends, stopping dividends over night, wait for the price to drop to zero and say thank you for all the money i "earned" - man, that can't be true, firstly pirate and now in a more "legal" way almost the same, even if it is formulated harshyl.

The only way out is to push up the price, so all together cancel your low buying or selling orders, make some high ones, and we will all win - ok i am dreaming Wink - get out!! immediately Wink
Francesco

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 01:32:31 AM

Well, if OP really buys back, the last share buy is a 5% investment. Won't even this drive the price up?

If OP is acting to decrease price to buy back lower, like by selling new shares now, would this get him a scammer tag?

If there's anyone to complain about it's the buttmonkey who's running a bot on glbse that's pushed down prices on just about every share listed. Whoever it is should be banned from the exchange because he's buying up shares and selling them at a loss to preventing any kind of offering from getting funds.

Huh
If a bot was able to do THIS it deserves my compliments. And, really, what would someone do that for??
doobeedoo

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 12:24:05 PM

Well, if OP really buys back, the last share buy is a 5% investment. Won't even this drive the price up?

Yes, some people aren't being very smart here. moparguy528 is paying a 5% bonus for shares. Anybody that buys now is guaranteed a 5% profit.

no, you only get 5% when you buy at the same or lower price, then the weekly average (next week).
so, moparguy528 didn't bought back directly, but waiting 1 week, he is just waiting for prices to drop.
and he has lowered the price actively in the last days by selling under ipo.
no one gives a guarantee that he wouldn't do that again.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 12:33:21 PM

He just needs to dump another boatload of shares keeping paying what he wants in dividends (wink, wink) to fix the price around 0.000001 for a week to setup his buyback (but hey: there is a +5%!).

At this point I am tempted to liquidate all my GLBSE shares. It's just a scammers' playground.
Francesco

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 12:53:03 PM

Isn't stopping paying dividends (thus driving price down) scam? The contract doesn't allow it.

If the 25 there is no buyback and no dividend, I am making an accusation.
I will of course retract if we agree to decent buyback conditions.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 01:13:14 PM

Isn't stopping paying dividends (thus driving price down) scam? The contract doesn't allow it.

Problem is: diluting the shares means lower dividends. He could push dividends to zero dumping enough shares.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: