Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas School Says 9-Year-Old's 'Magic Powers' Are a Terrorist Threat  (Read 1505 times)
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 12:18:15 AM

http://www.alternet.org/education/texas-school-says-9-year-olds-belief-magic-powers-terrorist-threat
School suspends boy after he claims he'd make classmate invisible with "Hobbit" ring... and was suspended previously for calling an African American student at the school “black” and for bringing a children’s encyclopedia that had information about pregnancy to school.
Sounds to me like he's a real trouble maker and a real danger to society. Obviously, this bad seed deserves consideration for the death penalty.  At the very least this terrorist should be banned from being allowed to play on the school's Quidditch team forever and ever.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 09:50:26 PM

Its never too early to get them into the system and used to it, this way when they are sent to prison when they are older they submit much more willfully because they have been trained to be slaves with no rule of law to protect them, only to subjugate them.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:07:40 AM

http://www.alternet.org/education/texas-school-says-9-year-olds-belief-magic-powers-terrorist-threat
School suspends boy after he claims he'd make classmate invisible with "Hobbit" ring... and was suspended previously for calling an African American student at the school “black” and for bringing a children’s encyclopedia that had information about pregnancy to school.
Sounds to me like he's a real trouble maker and a real danger to society. Obviously, this bad seed deserves consideration for the death penalty.  At the very least this terrorist should be banned from being allowed to play on the school's Quidditch team forever and ever.  Roll Eyes

This is the same country that banned Kinder surprise for being a dangerous threat..
Once again we see the great america for what it truly is, a nation of feathers acting tough as they were rocks.
I understand that terrorism is a serious threat , but is sure is not coming from this 9yo kid, wake up.

rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 01:46:32 AM

I thought at least the schools would be more rational in their actions.  Roll Eyes
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 02:24:21 AM

The kid probably didn't have a magic ring that really worked like we all think. But it DID make him invisible to the other kids at school by getting him out of there.

He and his parents should consider themselves lucky. If all it was, was a suspension, they're lucky or blessed. Get him to a good school. Better yet, home school. If there are CPS-like threats, send him to relatives or friends out of State, and then move as fast as you can.

These days, any kid not in school is lucky. but this doesn't mean to ignore teaching him/her. Rather, teach him/her well without all the BS that schools force on you these days.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 05:56:24 AM

A kid with a fertile imagination.
Should be encouraged and cultivated, not punished.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2015, 09:15:49 AM

governments and religious organisations want obedience, never free thought, can't have the masses aware of how much they're being screwed now can they? Cheesy
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:07:09 AM

Remember parents, next time you tell your kids a bedtime story make sure they don't repeat it at school.
When I was 9 I used to play policemen and robbers with friends. We were running around, shooting each other with plastic guns. Who knows maybe these days we'd be arrested for impersonating police officers or shot on site because the guns looked too real. Fucked up world!

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:15:33 PM

Somehow I think there just has to be some key details missing from this report.  Or, someone at that school is going to get re-educated on what is or isn't against the rules.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
BCwinning

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 11:18:07 PM

Remember parents, next time you tell your kids a bedtime story make sure they don't repeat it at school.
When I was 9 I used to play policemen and robbers with friends. We were running around, shooting each other with plastic guns. Who knows maybe these days we'd be arrested for impersonating police officers or shot on site because the guns looked too real. Fucked up world!

we ran through backyards with our bb guns playing war.
Today the swat team would surely be called out.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
(oYo) (OP)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:38:06 AM

we ran through backyards with our bb guns playing war.
Today the swat team would surely be called out.

That's because these days SWAT teams (and the like) are the only ones authorized to play war, by running through backyards with real machine guns.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: